Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. And it has never been explained why the police are not investigating: allegations made under oath.

One possibility is it would be a criminal trial, and therefore more likely to be subject to a perjury charge.
its mind boggling the severity of what she’s claimed yet never pressed formal charges to begin with… How can she come out and speak about it, profess to be a spokesperson for DV & not file even one police report. What message is that sending to other victims of DV? Nah duck criminal charges ima sue you for deformation for defending yourself against my claims?

Reactions: 15
Mrs Merton's wimple and a rotting log... (?)
That'll get 'em flocking back to Tumbler..... :)

images-12.jpg

I can brew some for bottling..... we can put the funds in Lydz 'dont steal my bleeping bread just feed me ya bleep' account and I find they rather like me telling them to get on their knees and lick my thongs whilst they are wearing a gi mp (edit: why does tattle turn gi mp into 'gif' when I can say bleep happily, confused!) mask and a caving lamp on their heads....we could try that, again, Wibs? 😇

Now say 477 Hail Marys and wash your mouth out with turds you rude stanfans you!

No. And it has never been explained why the police are not investigating: allegations made under oath.

One possibility is it would be a criminal trial, and therefore more likely to be subject to a perjury charge.
If she gets done for perjury does she then get done for 'the accident' or any another crime? Does she only have to be done in USA for that or would being done for perjury in say, Australia or UK, affect that? If she's done for perjury in Australia for lying about the 'glassing' does she get locked up? How do these international situations work, must be much harder? Gahh so many questions in my wee head.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
its mind boggling the severity of what she’s claimed yet never pressed formal charges to begin with… How can she come out and speak about it, profess to be a spokesperson for DV & not file even one police report. What message is that sending to other victims of DV? Nah duck criminal charges ima sue you for deformation for defending yourself against my claims?
Amber will, no doubt say, that she didn't because she wanted to protect Johnny.
And there is a perfectly reasonable case to be made that she doesn't want to be put through the ordeal of a criminal trial.
But, yeah....
She could still report the bottle incident, and the Australian police would have to investigate it.
And she could have done so in any of the past six years, and whatever was going on with his and her defamation suits, would have been over ridden by the criminal investigation.

Ummm you know how random I get, but it's all cultural influence and an example of how media can affect us maybe even subconsciously.

Imagine if you will you just broke up with a guy and you are feeling a bit 'off the rails'. Imagine if you will you are a young woman a tad confused about your sexuality too. What you gonna listen to on the old stereo? What are you going to sing into the mirror mirror on the wall?

Whereas I personally am more a fan of Martha Wainwrights, YMF, or Flo and her dogs days are over, I did indeed myself used to love a listen to Alanis. Someone very kindly on another thread (ssssssh, its secret) just reminded me of her song 'House' from the Jagged Little Pill album, the song is about sneaking into your exes house, hiding in the shower, finding out someone has cheated on you and...putting poo salt in their bed, it's ends like this....🧐🤓

'And no, it wasn't my writing
I better go soon
It wasn't my writing.

So forgive me, love
If I cry in your shower
So forgive me, love
For the salt in your bed.
' 🧐:poop:

Oh and the one whose name I now refuse to utter because of her filthy love of bombs is a big fan of Alanis Morrisette too......I wonder what Alanis thinks of all this!

'Eve Barlow - "Jagged Little Pill" made her an icon of female rage...'

A quote from Camille's interview on Spanish language television today.

Muto scoooooooooorchiooooooooo!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
DUI Guy's notebook raises money for the LA Children's hospital....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
DUI Guy's notebook raises money for the LA Children's hospital....

Ahhhhh, nice, Horlicks Wibs? I can feel a long night of reading ahead of me 🤓 ☕

Oh and soz I was a bit slow, thought you were referring to financial shenanigans when you were infact talking about a very large Viking turd....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I was somewhat trying to kill two birds with one stone.....

Dr Charlotte Proudperson watch....

She gets worse....
The same Amber who stated on the stand more than once that she did not seek medical help, she did not need medical help. Proudploop is talking plop again.

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More tunes - 🎶🎶🎶 - Drops July, covers of Marvin Gaye, John Lennon, Killing Joke and the Velvet Underground. Ooohaye!

Night shift over - Here's a giggle to warm your day, a funny vid of Turdle making sure she has some bruises while JD's on the phone 😂💪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hmmm...

Noticed that the AH stans are proudly rubbing it in everywhere over sm and comment sections etc.

Some test audiences report that Heard’s screentime is around 20-25 minutes, more than double what earlier reports suggested

Does this remind you of anything? ;)
(The video in the reply)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thought it was kinda appropriate i finished the purloined prosecco on Johnny's Birthday..

HBD JD! 🏴‍☠️☠🍷

x

PS and it was kinda a mega glass for prosecco anyway hehe
Jesus, that's been knocking around for atleast 2 weeks, how much did you take :sick::oops::ROFLMAO:

Fair play to AdC, as soon as she heard those tapes she made a statement where loads of other women have doubled down on their support for Amber. There's quite a few negative comments on her twitter but atleast she has some integrity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Johnny’s insta story ft Freddie Mercury the badger. Looks like he and Patron Jeff Beck visited Folly Wildlife Rescue last week. 🦡

5EA4C06A-B2A3-446C-8A46-E2843648512A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hunted man meets hunted beast - nice touch. I want one, both...eerrrmmm damn I've gone super fan I promise I used to think he was a fattening old git, now I, would...... whatevs! badger badger badger
Hands and eyes off Johnny! 🫣🫠 I admit, I went from MEGA fan to MEGA MEGA fan after seeing JD with this badger. 🥲🦡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.