Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this whole live trial was done on purpose. I think amber and Johnny were both angry dramatic people and she was way too young for him for a start. We'll never know what really happened, but Johnny isn't the innocent gentleman he portrays to the wide eyed dopey audience all rooting for him. Why would you make Marilyn Manson your daughter's godfather!? A man in his right mind wouldn't do that. Marilyn is definitely a dangerous abuser and drug addict amongst many other things. The Kate Moss witness thing was also just so..πŸ™„πŸ˜’ yes, we get it!!
Screenshot_20220610-194024~2.png

Reactions: 1
Is Amber's 'problem' with tears hormonal?
Might she be taking testosterone?
Her problem is she can't act and produce tears for her fake scenes on the stand. I'm sure she can produce tears when there is truth and reality and real emotion behind it in her private life. Acting out fake emotions and producing tears? She gets a zero across the board. Her over-the-top
performance on the stand was laughable. She has zero actor's instincts.

Reactions: 10
I thought this whole live trial was done on purpose. I think amber and Johnny were both angry dramatic people and she was way too young for him for a start. We'll never know what really happened, but Johnny isn't the innocent gentleman he portrays to the wide eyed dopey audience all rooting for him. Why would you make Marilyn Manson your daughter's godfather!? A man in his right mind wouldn't do that. Marilyn is definitely a dangerous abuser and drug addict amongst many other things. The Kate Moss witness thing was also just so..πŸ™„πŸ˜’ yes, we get it!!
View attachment 1333689
Please could you explain the correlation between MM being Lily-Rose's godfather and Depp not being innocent?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can't be doing that bad financially if she is flying in a private jet
David Shane in bottom pic
View attachment 1333689
Ahh is that the court case that we have the signed witness statement for that says nothing happened bar JD warning someone off being racist to a black homeless woman? Oh and the 40 photographs that show the same? That one? MManson is another thread really but have a watch of this anyway. I am looking forward to trying to understand it all too.

Reactions: 8
Please could you explain the correlation between MM being Lily-Rose's godfather and Depp not being innocent?
You wouldn't make someone like Marilyn a godfather to your daughter, as Marilyn is a dangerous abuser to women and has zero respect for any women. I find it odd. It's not the wisest decision coming from a man who claims to respect women.
If you know what I mean, just in my opinion. 🀷

So watching a trial, looking at evidence, reading the court papers, that sort of thing...
Will not inform....
Interesting (?)
I believe there is 3 sides to every story. Yours, theirs and the truth.

Reactions: 1
Her problem is she can't act and produce tears for her fake scenes on the stand. I'm sure she can produce tears when there is truth and reality and real emotion behind it in her private life. Acting out fake emotions and producing tears? She gets a zero across the board. Her over-the-top
performance on the stand was laughable. She has zero actor's instincts.
True, she does lack physicality in her acting.... plus she's dead behind the eyes and dead from the neck down....

But if you just listen to the audio.... (and if you ignore the surrounding evidence, that her story changes under cross, and often changes within her own testimony).... particularly the bottle incident sounds very much like she is crying.

You wouldn't make someone like Marilyn a godfather to your daughter, as Marilyn is a dangerous abuser to women and has zero respect for any women. I find it odd. It's not the wisest decision coming from a man who claims to respect women.
If you know what I mean, just in my opinion. 🀷

Was MM accused of this 22/23 years ago when Lily was born? (genuinely don't know as it is not a story I follow) If the claims against MM are true how was Depp meant to know? (again genuinely don't know if these claims ar true as I am not following the story)

You still haven't explained the correlation between MM being the godfather and how that makes Depp guilty

Opinions aren't facts

Reactions: 14
How are we all this Friday? A full moon approaching (Dotty is rather excited) and time to catch up on all the little details of this tricksy and related cases with a πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ πŸ€“πŸ§

I just stumbled over this old Makers Mark Whiskey sign..... 🀭

makers-mark-feckin-eejit.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a curious notion.
But hey-ho....

Pictures by backgrid πŸ™„. She also has pictures with the pr guy. Obviously not that broke. I'm sure the children's hospital would of appreciated that money.
Maybe she's taken Janet's advice....

Eve was in Toronto the other day doing much the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Eve was in Toronto the other day doing much the same thing.
I see the one whose name I will not speak has been twitting like a twatter, it's really eery tbh, I just dont get how she can talk on human rights for women and support bombing innocent ones in another country at the same time. It's such a disconnect. It doesnt look like she is with Turdle and Dave in those shots though, probably fetching the grocery bags again.

Reactions: 7
Was MM accused of this 22/23 years ago when Lily was born? (genuinely don't know as it is not a story I follow) If the claims against MM are true how was Depp meant to know? (again genuinely don't know if these claims ar true as I am not following the story)

You still haven't explained the correlation between MM being the godfather and how that makes Depp guilty

Opinions aren't facts
Well, in mm's book he was abusive to his mother as he said himself, then he just carried on from there. It's horrible how he was towards his fans and animals, which are facts from the man himself.
I don't really know how to explain the correlation, just how I said it. I'm not that good at explaining and debating, just trying to say in my words. πŸ˜• I just wouldn't want anyone like that as a friend or godfather if that's how they are towards women. It don't make him 'guilty' being friends with an abuser, but I just don't believe he is completely innocent that's all. Obviously amber did goad him on camera though, the camera being set up and angled at him was all her.

All these vids on you tube - I'd really like to see a simple one 20 min or so one breaking down and explaining very clearly how Turdle lied, with evidence, that we can signpost for newbies to the thread.

I hope Aquamaaaaaaaaaaaaaan goes from *cough cough* biggest movie ever to bottom of the turd pile.
There will be protests when it opens if she is in it, mark my words.

Reactions: 5
I see the one whose name I will not speak has been twitting like a twatter, it's really eery tbh, I just dont get how she can talk on human rights for women and support bombing innocent ones in another country at the same time. It's such a disconnect. It doesnt look like she is with Turdle and Dave in those shots though, probably fetching the grocery bags again.

That's as maybe.
And everyone has their view.

It is a bit odd that she brings it up now...
After meeting with the women's philanthropist group.

But far be it for me to poke my nose into the doings of the Democrats....

Now....
Flightradar24....
Who owns that plane?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1333689
No. It was the judge who ruled it would be filmed to take worldwide pressure off the court.

AH objected. JD did not.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.