Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in terms of this case, what if Ms Heard had won, and Johnny Depp was held up as the face of Domestic Abuse?
If micro-fines were in place....
It would be quite the money-spinner....
for groups like Global Citizens....
If she had won, this conversation would not be happening. This task force sounds very similar to the Dis-information committee he tried to put together a few months back....that went out in a beautiful blaze of glory.

Reactions: 3
Also do therapists only keep handwritten notes? I would have thought they would have been typed and held in an electronic format. Is this Ambers attempt to make it look more authentic by having a folder full of handwritten stories?
I am by no means an expert, but have worked in the behavioral health field. I think most notes and charts are kept in an electronic format by now, but I think those would all be ones where insurance is paying. If the treatment is being paid out of pocket by the patient then there would be no insurance provider to request to review the records to ensure the treatment they are paying for is what is being provided. This may be why the notes are hand written.

Reactions: 4
I am by no means an expert, but have worked in the behavioral health field. I think most notes and charts are kept in an electronic format by now, but I think those would all be ones where insurance is paying. If the treatment is being paid out of pocket by the patient then there would be no insurance provider to request to review the records to ensure the treatment they are paying for is what is being provided. This may be why the notes are hand written.
Maybe they are the preliminary notes, prior to being put on the computer.

What's more puzzling is why make such a fuss over notes that are hearsay.
But not call the therapist as a witness?
(Assuming they aren't dead or incapicated or canoeing in the deepest Amazon or whatever)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gahh, old laptop, pop up windows, bleeping annoying, someone make a new thread pretty please :)

Wibs, I am getting Clockwork Orange from this one, you?

Nylon-Guys-2011-amber-heard-35299223-400-400.jpg

clockwork-orange-amber-heard.jpg

Reactions: 2
AH - Just some stuff that stands out that may or may not be true
Breaks horses
Trains fighting dogs
Learns to shoot
Verbally abused by Dad
Witnesses ongoing physical assault to her mum by her Dad
Shags a teacher
Cant cry
Kills someone in car - somehow gets sentence reduced by friendly judgey/cops
Starts stripping and possibly muling (is that a word, plural of mule?)
Goes out with brilliant but dangerous for some dodgys film dir whose dad and bro get kidnapped and heads caved in by dodgy coke folk
Gets engaged to another mexican and pretends she is preggers
Beats up:
sister
ex wife
PA
Husband
Cara
Mums dies without published cause - Turds says she was beaten til the end by her Dad
Gets arrested for DUI's what 3 times?
Gets arrested for d/v twice?
Liar and maker of fake evidence
Goes stealing from posh people with Vito
Groomer of Cara
Blackmailer of spacemen and pirates

What have I missed? Kung Foo with Ghislaine?

A grade 3 sommelier....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone give me a simple break down of what’s going on now? I’ll never get through 50 pages to catch up 😢
Amber has come out of the woodwork and done a criiiiiiingy interview with both Today (US morning program) and their one tonight on Datenight/Dateline.
She proclaimed everything she said was true, she wasn't lying and released (fake) therapist notes and love Johnny with all her pure evil heart.
A mysterious juror has also come out of the woodwork and has stated that they stayed off social media and Amber was a bonafide liar.
And there is a rumour she might have been dropped from Aquamaaaaaaaaaan.
There are tons of videos of the past week on Youtube.
Does that help? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Blimey....
Someone has got hold of the real therapist's notes....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"Amber plans to appeal AND to move on"

is she THAT stupid she doesn't realise you can't do both??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disappointingly, there's a disclaimer at the bottom of that piece saying the above is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Though I'd say they're not a million miles away from the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.