Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooo..... Stephen Deuters has protected his tweets......
Which reminds of an oddity. Stephen Deuters has been referred to as both JD's assistant but I thought he was a well known Brit Film Director.

The Assistant

The Director

Anyway, follow the sun to sunstrokehouse, SD's good wife is also holding fort and playing fine tunes too, looks like insta stories is the place to be 🎶 🧙‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with leaving fake reviews on someone’s business if you've never dealt with them personally, I also don’t agree with threatening people online and leaving harassing comments and attacking their looks. However, his behaviour was very meme worthy, and he put himself out there so should’ve been expecting that. No one’s immune from being made fun of on the internet. When it gets to trolling and making people feel unsafe, then it’s a problem. There’s people capable of trolling on both sides, who I expect aren’t pro depp or pro heard, just like causing disruption and upset because they have nothing better to do. Then I suspect there people who are paid to cause problems and make people look bad…
Better put than I could have. Those who review a business they have never used, threaten to kill or harm others or their families are so wrong. They don't help anyone.

Unfortunately this seems to be the way the world turns now. Don't like something someone says, even if you don't read/listen/watch properly or at all ((J K Rowling for example) then death threats and cancellation. I am not sure if it is all done by the opposite side though. I think some is done by them or their fans themselves to say look how awful the other side is.

It is normally the side preaching compassion and 'my truth' which is the worst. Like 'metoo' but only if you are female not all victims. Amber clearly admits to harming Johnny and not letting him leave. She is the instigator not the victim sometimes.

Amber & her friends are going to bait and poke Johnny in the hopes of a reaction. This is what she wants from him. She can't bear to be ignored. As soon as one of them gets a reaction they will be the victim.

The memes are awesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About the Manson murders.... no wait....

About the Manson case....

Cherry picking the thread....

What is alleged....

The case doesn't relate to speech, as such, but rather to the defendants actions: the alleged SWATting, impersonating FBI agents etc....

Other than both the plaintiffs and the defendants being known to each other, on the face of it they are very different cases.
True, there is a #metoo connection, mental health issues are involved, as are emotional entanglements.

But one of the big differences is that Amber Heard went on to become a representative of domestic violence, giving speeches at $30K a pop.... and joining the Bono school of zen-humanitarian self-enrichment.

Evan Rachel Wood, as far as I know, didn't use her 'abuse' as a launch-pad for advocating SWATting.... if anything the opposite was the case, for supposedly she installed bullet proof glass, steel doors, security fencing at her house (whether she actually did any of this remains a matter of debate) and considered hiring armed guards with dogs - if anything it appears Wood and Gore engaged in a more extreme version (though for more personal reasons) of what Moira Donegan allegedly did....

Whether that is the same Moira Donegan who wrote this....

.... in the Guardian in the wake of the Depp verdict, I don't know....

Quite why Dr Charlotte Proudperson, and others, want to link the two cases isn't clear....
Maybe they have an Andy Warhol fetish.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

What is alleged....

The case doesn't relate to speech, as such, but rather to the defendants actions: the alleged SWATting, impersonating FBI agents etc....

Other than both the plaintiffs and the defendants being known to each other, on the face of it they are very different cases.
True, there is a #metoo connection, mental health issues are involved, as are emotional entanglements.

But one of the big differences is that Amber Heard went on to become a representative of domestic violence, giving speeches at $30K a pop.... and joining the Bono school of zen-humanitarian self-enrichment.

Evan Rachel Wood, as far as I know, didn't use her 'abuse' as a launch-pad for advocating SWATting.... if anything the opposite was the case, for supposedly she installed bullet proof glass, steel doors, security fencing at her house (whether she actually did any of this remains a matter of debate) and considered hiring armed guards with dogs - if anything it appears Wood and Gore engaged in a more extreme version of what Moira Donegan allegedly did....

Quite why Dr Charlotte Proudperson, and others, want to link the two cases isn't clear....
Right, I shall make a pot of tea to read this lot but can I just say, what kind of name is lllma Gore? Llama Gore? Alpacas? A new slasher film for Turdle maybe? Related to Al Gore? Anyway, I'll put that kettle on whilst Mr Mertons in the shed fiddling with amps. Dotty throws an eccles cake at Wibs 😘

Moira Donegan who wrote the Guardian piece, is the same Moira Donegan being sued for defamation...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Moira Donegan who wrote the Guardian piece, is the same Moira Donegan being sued for defamation...

This guys irony is going to go above some peoples turnips isn't it.....but stick with good folks, this chaps on the nose about the discreditation of the metoo campaign by gobby female journalists which bring shame on the good 'uns. Curling off..... 😁:poop: Edit: Billy Bragg, I'm on the feckin' floor! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I wanted to rewatch The Ninth Gate. I remember, I really liked it. It has been over 2 decades though.
Unfortunately, Amazon did not let me rent it (have to have a US credit card for it; not available in the EU).
IDK where you are but in the UK Ninth Gate is free on Amazon Prime if you have it in 2 versions.. one with ads

Didn't bother myself as my flatmate was always watching it back in the day.. was some of the others I was wanting to revisit..but most of those ones seem to be pay per view... Chocolat etc

Reactions: 2
This guys irony is going to go above some peoples turnips isn't it.....but stick with good folks, this chaps on the nose about the discreditation of the metoo campaign by gobby female journalists which bring shame on the good 'uns. Curling off..... 😁:poop: Edit: Billy Bragg, I'm on the feckin' floor! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
There's always the hardcore humour of....

The last line is classic....

• Haha
Well that's the money sorted out.....

straight to bargain bin anyone?

who would give a book deal to someone nobody likes? Love if they won't watch you in the cinema they're not going to spend time reading that tissue of lies memoir. You have no fans so where is the audience/market for this?

gets ready to have to boycott a publisher and hope it's not any of the major or good ones cos I read like a monster

Indeed...

they're coming for Penney now..?
R.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

What is alleged....

Evan Rachel Wood, as far as I know, didn't use her 'abuse' as a launch-pad for advocating SWATting.... if anything the opposite was the case, for supposedly she installed bullet proof glass, steel doors, security fencing at her house (whether she actually did any of this remains a matter of debate) and considered hiring armed guards with dogs - if anything it appears Wood and Gore engaged in a more extreme version (though for more personal reasons) of what Moira Donegan allegedly did....

'Bono school of zen-humanitarian self-enrichment....' Thats beautiful phraseology

I have obvs been lurking round this pit of vipers to see whats what. I appreciate Colonel Kurt's point of view so am veeering on the side of read a feck load more. And that bloody anime film I keep going on about, Belle, it nags at me, I really thought the baddy was a baddy in the dark dress up mask etc until we find out he's a goody who got bummed by baddies and was protecting his little brother all along. I am starting to think the dark character in that is actually meant to be MM. Anyway JD & MM have been mates since they were 19 and I am gonna give MM a fair listen, I'll watch Kurt's vids and she has more on the way too. I'll fess up I thought MM was gonna be in trouble because of some saucy s&m stuff gone wrong but I read he is actually a romantic and not into that which also made me think. 🧠

Brain thoughts - What does Billy Elliot have to say about his baby mumma? CManson wise - MM names himself after him and Marilyn. Why? I guess, if one digs back in history we come up against the old us defence dept experimenting on kids in '60's sit and that CManson was an lsd stooge to bring down the hippy movement. There is a Manson thread here but after a last peek in, I daren't go over, yet.

hang on, brain thought of another link to bring this back round to JD again. Hunter S Thompson, who also got accused of stuff (?) and was involved in the same lsd movement and gonzooooooo comics, oohhhhh!!!! I feel silly now, gahh I might of judged him too harshly too. 🙈

While I'm at it where did Cusack go, pushed out of mainstream too, I always had a flutter for him, dry, witty, clever but bit nawty in the best of ways.

And there was this which wont help newbies but me husbum says give it 'em anyway, tis comedy! There's nothing black and white about all this is there! 🙃

hunter-s-thompson-john-cusack-johnny-depp-with-a-blowup-doll.jpg

ohhhh Found cusack on insta - Pray tell good tattlers but who are the 'Lords of Karma'? John's been making NFT's too. I am starting to think we got a whole gang o' cowboys on our hands! Wayheyyyyyyyyyyyy, ride 'em cowboys! How exciting! 🤠✌🏴‍☠️

Last edited:
'Bono school of zen-humanitarian self-enrichment....' Thats beautiful phraseology

I have obvs been lurking round this pit of vipers to see whats what. I appreciate Colonel Kurt's point of view so am veeering on the side of read a feck load more. And that bloody anime film I keep going on about, Belle, it nags at me, I really thought the baddy was a baddy in the dark dress up mask etc until we find out he's a goody who got bummed by baddies and was protecting his little brother all along. I am starting to think the dark character in that is actually meant to be MM. Anyway JD & MM have been mates since they were 19 and I am gonna give MM a fair listen, I'll watch Kurt's vids and she has more on the way too. I'll fess up I thought MM was gonna be in trouble because of some saucy s&m stuff gone wrong but I read he is actually a romantic and not into that which also made me think. 🧠

Brain thoughts - What does Billy Elliot have to say about his baby mumma? CManson wise - MM names himself after him and Marilyn. Why? I guess, if one digs back in history we come up against the old us defence dept experimenting on kids in '60's sit and that CManson was an lsd stooge to bring down the hippy movement. There is a Manson thread here but after a last peek in, I daren't go over, yet.

hang on, brain thought of another link to bring this back round to JD again. Hunter S Thompson, who also got accused of stuff (?) and was involved in the same lsd movement and gonzooooooo comics, oohhhhh!!!! I feel silly now, gahh I might of judged him too harshly too. 🙈

While I'm at it where did Cusack go, pushed out of mainstream too, I always had a flutter for him, dry, witty, clever but bit nawty in the best of ways.

And there was this which wont help newbies but me husbum says give it 'em anyway, tis comedy! There's nothing black and white about all this is there! 🙃

View attachment 1335195
I agree, Manson is an unlikable character....
He built a career on it.

Brain thoughts - What does Billy Elliot have to say about his baby mumma? CManson wise - MM names himself after him and Marilyn. Why? I
I always thought it was a gimmick like first name models second name killers etc.. I think there is some musician called Twiggy Ramirez which I think is a friend or band member etc of MM... clearly a mashup of Mz Hornby and The Night Stalker or whatever his name was/.. the one mentioned in AHS Hotel

yes its a band gimmick.. like lSlipKnot and their masks or Ghost and their religious habits

List of Marilyn Manson band members - Wikipedia

and rather scarily 2 guys I kinda know have played with him according to that wiki eekk

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always thought it was a gimmick like first name models second name killers etc.. I think there is some musician called Twiggy Ramirez which I think is a friend or band member etc of MM... clearly a mashup of Mz Hornby and The Night Stalker or whatever his name was/.. the one mentioned in AHS Hotel

yes its a band gimmick.. like lSlipKnot and their masks or Ghost and their religious habits

List of Marilyn Manson band members - Wikipedia

and rather scarily 2 guys I kinda know have played with him according to that wiki eekk
Curioser and curioser! Its like a lit/lyric/poetry/art/performance coded treasure hunt, right up our street and now for some reason brain (I might start calling it Brian in Monty P homage) says go check out the situationist movement and malcolm mclaren, what is this mass media created anarchy? ooooeerrrrrrr 🤓🧐

A little interlude in the rabbiting, this is for the 'fans', you might want to turn your air conditioning on cool too, phew....

4u36ldealw491.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One thing I never get with JD is why he insists on dressing like a homeless person. I get he may be more into casual stuff at heart rather than dressing up but so is my bf and he just wears a tshirt, hoody and jeans .He doesnt rock up to the corner bodega dressed like something from a panto or wearing all his clothes at once like when Joey raided Chandler's wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both as bad as each other imo. Can’t believe the case was televised and society just laughs at it, it’s disgusting

One thing I never get with JD is why he insists on dressing like a homeless person. I get he may be more into casual stuff at heart rather than dressing up but so is my bf and he just wears a tshirt, hoody and jeans .He doesnt rock up to the corner bodega dressed like something from a panto or wearing all his clothes at once like when Joey raided Chandler's wardrobe
I suspect its got something do with trying to be a cool midlife crisis old rocker like the stones, old rockers uniform, all the jewellery reminds me of the bloke down the local who was brought up on the road and says if he dies tonight we can pay for his funeral with his rings. I cant be having a bandana on a mans head, Mr Merton would be in right trouble if he tried that, levi's and t-shirt thank you,

Anyway, I would prefer to see Johnny with...ummmm....less on, and read his inks. He's terribly pretty, Kate Bush said that didn't she, she wanted JD to play her in a biography film of her life. I do love her contraryness, the original tesla (not the mollusk one) turns up in the song cloudbusting, wise one, I might put Lily on the stereo too.... up loud 🔥🧙‍♀️🎶

Be honest Dotty, that picture is really for you, isn't it? xx
Yes

3d966e47-58a5-4679-ae49-743a8ea06839_text.gif

Both as bad as each other imo. Can’t believe the case was televised and society just laughs at it, it’s disgusting
What's in the box Paige? I'll pop the kettle on...

6omunip6vy491.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.