Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went NY to DC then back to Virginny. Does that mean the flight departing at 11:46 (2nd down) is hers. It doesn't say private like the ones below. 🤷‍♀️ 🕵️‍♀️
Wheels Up is an air taxi.
Basically, it is a service that allows one to hire a private jet all-inclusive on an hourly basis.

So, it is still a private jet.

Reactions: 3
Thankfully no greedy guts gulped it in one go lol. Tbf to him I think he put the bee out it's misery as it was on the very last of its legs when it got eaten
I am so jealous of you having a 15 week old puppy. Give him a kiss on his little nose from me.

(I love dogs more than almost any other living thing 😊)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
While we await more news.....

An interlude, with Ms Chanley Painter from Court TV.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanted to rewatch The Ninth Gate. I remember, I really liked it. It has been over 2 decades though.
Unfortunately, Amazon did not let me rent it (have to have a US credit card for it; not available in the EU).

Then, following an age-old adage: Why join the Navy when you can be a pirate, I found it on youtube. The quality is on the lower side yet it was watchable and after a while, you do not notice the hard-coded Burmese subtitles (that look rather decorative).

So, if you want to rewatch it or have not seen it, here it is:

Enjoy! :)

There are definitely some parallels with The Eyes Wide Shut (1999). And also, with The Name of the Rose (1986).
But most importantly, it allows you to compare Depp's acting skills with someone I'd rather not name. So, you can watch it for research purposes ;)

Now I really want to rewatch Chocolat (2000) that I remember being absolutely charming.

Reactions: 1
I see the one whose name I will not speak has been twitting like a twatter, it's really eery tbh, I just dont get how she can talk on human rights for women and support bombing innocent ones in another country at the same time. It's such a disconnect. It doesnt look like she is with Turdle and Dave in those shots though, probably fetching the grocery bags again.
I just can't understand her logic. She calls anyone who calls out the Israeli Government for their harsh treatment of innocent Palestinians, Xenophobic or Antisemetic. It's so idiotic! If that was the case then we would be the same for calling out any other country for their abhorrent actions.

I actually think she has a few screws loose up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am so jealous of you having a 15 week old puppy. Give him a kiss on his little nose from me.

(I love dogs more than almost any other living thing 😊)
I will do ❤ I lost my 4yo staffy whippet x suddenly a few months ago and the house just wasn't the same so my husband surprised me for my birthday with my gorgeous boy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can't understand her logic. She calls anyone who calls out the Israeli Government for their harsh treatment of innocent Palestinians, Xenophobic or Antisemetic. It's so idiotic! If that was the case then we would be the same for calling out any other country for their abhorrent actions.

I actually think she has a few screws loose up there.
She’s a zealot and a bigot, plain and simple. Anyone that takes her opinion seriously needs to give their head a wobble. Wouldn’t want someone like that in my corner….it’s just embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone read Dr spiegel statement he has released to some news outlet/paper.
It is unbelievable.....I don't agree with anyone getting abuse or threats,(he isn't happy with the memes🤣) but he blames all the hassle he claims to be getting on Johnny Depp and his fans....it's all Johnny's fault he hasn't controlled them??
All the while saying how vulnerable and nice amber is 🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wanted to rewatch The Ninth Gate. I remember, I really liked it. It has been over 2 decades though.
Unfortunately, Amazon did not let me rent it (have to have a US credit card for it; not available in the EU).

Then, following an age-old adage: Why join the Navy when you can be a pirate, I found it on youtube. The quality is on the lower side yet it was watchable and after a while, you do not notice the hard-coded Burmese subtitles (that look rather decorative).

So, if you want to rewatch it or have not seen it, here it is:

Enjoy! :)

There are definitely some parallels with The Eyes Wide Shut (1999). And also, with The Name of the Rose (1986).
But most importantly, it allows you to compare Depp's acting skills with someone I'd rather not name. So, you can watch it for research purposes ;)

Now I really want to rewatch Chocolat (2000) that I remember being absolutely charming.
Pretty sure there is another version on u tube too without the burmese 🤫

I am intrigued too it's started making me dig around the director who ran away to hide in France, their dead girlfriend and the movements behind her death, fascinating, even the Beatles turn up! Helter Skelter! I suspect some of the Hollywood support for RP (I've seen the witness videos, he was nasty ok, I have no support for Polanski but I do think his like of lasses confused and hid another story that we would be less aware of in UK. That of the Manson murders....which is also very interesting if you are random like me and think about who else is having trouble with a name called Manson right now. It's all so..... intertwined it seems, over the ages.

Then I started looking at the literal writing on the walls in the Charles Manson case, like Marina's art or Heards bathroom.... or Vanessa Feltz on BB 😂😂😂

Ohhh I love a labyrinth me, I havent even finished me first cuppa tea yet, mornin' mornin' mornin'!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone read Dr spiegel statement he has released to some news outlet/paper.
It is unbelievable.....I don't agree with anyone getting abuse or threats,(he isn't happy with the memes🤣) but he blames all the hassle he claims to be getting on Johnny Depp and his fans....it's all Johnny's fault he hasn't controlled them??
All the while saying how vulnerable and nice amber is 🙄🤢
I don’t agree with leaving fake reviews on someone’s business if you've never dealt with them personally, I also don’t agree with threatening people online and leaving harassing comments and attacking their looks. However, his behaviour was very meme worthy, and he put himself out there so should’ve been expecting that. No one’s immune from being made fun of on the internet. When it gets to trolling and making people feel unsafe, then it’s a problem. There’s people capable of trolling on both sides, who I expect aren’t pro depp or pro heard, just like causing disruption and upset because they have nothing better to do. Then I suspect there people who are paid to cause problems and make people look bad…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with leaving fake reviews on someone’s business if you've never dealt with them personally, I also don’t agree with threatening people online and leaving harassing comments and attacking their looks. However, his behaviour was very meme worthy, and he put himself out there so should’ve been expecting that. No one’s immune from being made fun of on the internet. When it gets to trolling and making people feel unsafe, then it’s a problem. There’s people capable of trolling on both sides, who I expect aren’t pro depp or pro heard, just like causing disruption and upset because they have nothing better to do. Then I suspect there people who are paid to cause problems and make people look bad…
Gahhhhh the Brando moment! (Though without that moment I would never of learnt about how supportive of the Native American community Brando was so, roundabouts! lol)

But Penney hitting him over the head is hilar! A famous voice artist came out of retirement for him! He should be flattered at the great art he inspires!

Chewies cheek fingers! Thanks for reminding me Ellabella!

Edit: the maker of the below video Mojahed Fudailat has done loads!!! On other stars too, hilar! This one came out yesterday...

Oh read last night that Kaplan has offices in Washington now @wibble

Coorr loads of new vids popping up on youtube over night, better stay in under me blankie and catch up today, big night out tonight Mr Mertons got a local gig and the witches are convening at midnight, must conserve energy :geek: 🎶🎵

Last edited:
Coming to a politician near you.....

Sorry I read that as 'coming for a politician near you....' 🤭

And then there was this guy 'I miss youuuuuuuuu' and the way he moves his head when 'she' cries 🤭

Power to the people and their home cams! 🙌💪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gahhhhh the Brando moment! (Though without that moment I would never of learnt about how supportive of the Native American community Brando was so, roundabouts! lol)

But Penney hitting him over the head is hilar! A famous voice artist came out of retirement for him! He should be flattered at the great art he inspires!

Chewies cheek fingers! Thanks for reminding me Ellabella!

Edit: the maker of the below video Mojahed Fudailat has done loads!!! On other stars too, hilar! This one came out yesterday...

Oh read last night that Kaplan has offices in Washington now @wibble

Coorr loads of new vids popping up on youtube over night, better stay in under me blankie and catch up today, big night out tonight Mr Mertons got a local gig and the witches are convening at midnight, must conserve energy :geek: 🎶🎵

Hahaha I ADORE those videos 🤣 if Dr Sméagol is offended by this type of stuff, he’s just got a huge stick up his bottom! It says a lot about someone’s character if they can make fun of themselves and not take this kind of thing too seriously. I feel that Johnny has this kind of self deprecating humour, and I love it

• Heart
Mr Mertons up and put this tune on, one is told that JD is a fan of Lovejoy - 'Resurge it!' says Mr M, 'Resurge!' (Blimey, I'm in for a weekend with his mood eh!)

tbf gdeuters on insta just storied it. Sheeesh the muso's are excited this weekend, must be near midsummer eh! and one of the fine ladies singing is alive and kicking and very glad this tune is getting a resurgence.

JD promoting more great historic female artists

Have a little wiggle in your dressing gowns and check the lyrics......

'Stranger, get up, get up, get outta here
Time to face reality
You're not the one for me...
'

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.