Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Amber's 'problem' with tears hormonal?
Might she be taking testosterone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is Amber's 'problem' with tears hormonal?
Might she be taking testosterone?
Whaaat? She's too young in general for menopausal testosterone needs? (Which reminds me I am annoyed at the young Turdalites saying us middle aged women are Depp fangirling, I shall get on an ageist rant at some point and remind them of what a prick younger women can be to older ones, wisdom and respect!) Anyway, I digress....testosterone, whaaaat?

Reactions: 5
Whaaat? She's too young in general for menopausal testosterone needs? (Which reminds me I am annoyed at the young Turdalites saying us middle aged women are Depp fangirling, I shall get on an ageist rant at some point and remind them of what a prick younger women can be to older ones, wisdom and respect!) Anyway, I digress....testosterone, whaaaat?
There's something about the way she cries....
Or rather doesn't cry.

And rather than cite the gender politics minefield of trans studies and sex differences....
It's easier to say that it is akin to Isaac Baruch or Ben Chew....
in that the emotion catches in the throat....
and we think we have seen more than we did.

Reactions: 2
There's something about the way she cries....
Or rather doesn't cry.

And rather than cite the gender politics minefield of trans studies and sex differences....
It's easier to say that it is akin to Isaac Baruch or Ben Chew....
in that the emotion catches in the throat....
and we think we have seen more than we did.
Ok, I hear ya, I read testosterone can also be used for depression and such. Anyway my eyes are filling up with real tears here watching a shaun attwood about a man who was abused as a child and how that has affected his life going forwards with addiction issues etc, its utterly heart breaking, how nobody listened, not even his Mum when he tried telling. Brave brave men starting to speak out too.

Also, I found the below thread (edit: my link has gone, maybe i deleted as I edited and took a call, whatevs, so I shall say a reddit thread titled and spelt 'As a person who struggles with Boarderline') really interesting, there are some brave women with BPD talking about how they have recognised their own behaviour as abusers in Ambers actions and are discussing it. I hope other abusers and any reading here find strength in moving forwards and gaining control too.

'I didnt physically abuse or poop in beds etc. But I did mentally and verbally abuse with my words. And listening to the tapes of her arguing with Johnny is spooky...because thats me. Same excuses same deflections, same blame game, and over what? tit like the dishes? Or he was 10 minutes late to something? Terrible. A waste of our lives and a horrible example for our son.'

'She is not only hurting the progress actual victims of abuse have made, she is insulting the BPD community and the individuals who work their asses off to be the best versions of themselves they can be everyday.'

Free gas anyone? Aliens? Oh!

I wonder if she will keep a copy of this in the garage....

228mjj9pfp491.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hands and eyes off Johnny! 🫣🫠 I admit, I went from MEGA fan to MEGA MEGA fan after seeing JD with this badger. 🥲🦡

talking of tunes...

hmmm i woke up with a load of massive scratches on my right upper arm.. perhaps I should take a pic to send Amber to use in her next trial... looks far more horrific than anything she drew on sustained

Reactions: 1
Awww check out Chewies checks...it must be dress down Friday, it's nice to see lawyers looking like real people :)

dj74yr7b3t491.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awww check out Chewies checks...it must be dress down Friday, it's nice to see lawyers looking like real people :)

View attachment 1333147
Apparently in new York offices to celebrate. In other photos I noticed JD's body guard is still with them. Must be scary, I hope things calm down.
National enquirer still exists in America think it was bought out recently.
Hillsborough pin badge

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently in new York offices to celebrate. In other photos I noticed JD's body guard is still with them. Must be scary, I hope things calm down.
National enquirer still exists in America think it was bought out recently.
Hillsborough pin badge

Wearing that pin ❤ Respect

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Johnny Depp Dior ad airs on primetime.

Amber Heard to get more screen time in Aquaman 2. Surely not.

Reactions: 3
Johnny Depp Dior ad airs on primetime.

Amber Heard to get more screen time in Aquaman 2. Surely not.

I hope Aquamaaaaaaaaaaaaaan goes from *cough cough* biggest movie ever to bottom of the turd pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.