Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeanBurns76

They are both abusers and victims. Even though Johnny had more material evidence against Amber, he still gave her rape & death threats, videos of him violently smashing things in their home, texts about him head butting her, audio of him admitting kicking her, therapist saying he was the first one to be violent. The list could go on. He is a proven abuser in the UK. The trial in the US was about defamation, and it’s baffling how many people view him as innocent just because they ‘love’ him. There are no winners and losers- they’re both abusers and victims. It was a vicious cycle and I’m glad they’re both out of it. Makes me cringe when people overly support Johnny for doing the most basic of things… saying they love him and believe him when all he’s done is smiled or pulled out a chair for his attorney. In England, the judge ruled that it was substantially true when a newspaper referred to Depp as "a wife beater" and "12 out of 14 alleged instances of domestic abuse" by Depp happened, they are clearly both very messed up people.

Most people say Amber is a psycho/evil just for the trend and it’s sickening, society has made a mockery out of such a sensitive topic. Even that meme you posted shouldn’t exist… domestic violence is serious and this case should have ultimately been dealt with behind closed doors.

Maybe if Johnny didn’t want to be labelled as that he should have been more mindful of his own behaviour in their relationship. Amber was found guilty of defamation by a jury not domestic abuse as he was in the UK by a judge. There’s evidence of them both being abusive and anyone licking Johnny’s asshole should review it 🤷‍♀️
If you watched that trial and truly believed he is as bad as her then god forbid you are abused at any point in your life and when you stand up and defend yourself you’re told that you’re just as bad because you have substance issues, you kicked or punched a cupboard in frustration and you fired off some angry messages. Christ go tweet Eve Barlow or something. Seems like you’d fit right in with her.

I find it unbelievable that people who watched that trial are more concerned about his mistakes than the fact a woman not only gaslit her partner, she mentally and physically abused him, cheated on him, used him financially and told bare faced lies about him. Demanded money, Range Rovers, penthouses and apartments like she was entitled to them after 18 months of marriage and the worst thing for me, was videoing and photographing him at his very worst. It beggars belief that folk can actually sit and type this kind of comment out 👆🏽because they have an obvious dislike of the man in question. You can’t sugar coat it. She is the abuser. She has made a mockery of anyone who is suffering at the hands of someone who is violent and abusive. She should be in jail for what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

K18

VIP Member
shushhh. I’ve asked not to be quoted numerous times. You all view a man who has confessed to head butting a woman as perfect so don’t talk to me
Can't believe I missed all this yesterday :eek: but Saturday night is the night I dedicate to watching all of Depp's films whilst hugging my Jack Sparrow doll and wearing my Grindelwald costume all whilst eating copious amounts of Wonka confectionary. Naturally all this takes place in the spare room which I have transformed into a shrine of him complete with Edward scissor hand bed sheets and Mad Hatter curtains. I just can't miss that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

wibble

VIP Member
Quick update...

Verdict
Amber found liable on all three counts - Johnny awarded $10m, plus $5m punitive damages (which was cut to $350k punitive, the max under Virginia law)
Johnny found liable on one count - Amber awarded $2m.

Amber did not prove defamation on the hoax claim.
The defamation was found in Adam Waldman's statement as to the specifics of the hoax.

Oh, and the court found no proof that Johnny was ever physically abusive to Amber.
But plenty of proof that Amber was physically abusive to Johnny.

Aftermath
Johnny has been touring the UK with Jeff Beck.
Amber hasn't been seen, or heard from, since leaving the court with her sister Whitney.

Amber's lawyer Elaine went on television to blame the jury (without evidence), the judge (for not allowing inadmissible evidence), to claim Amber won the UK trial (she didn't, as she was a witness not a party) and that "it is tale of two two trials" and the best and worst of times "for all women."
Johnny's lawyers Ben Chew and Camille Vasquez went on television to thank the jury, say 'domestic violence has no gender', and deny the accusation of demonizing Amber.

Amber has announced her intention to appeal.

The judgement has to be filed by 24th June.
The appeal can be lodged after that date.
The appeal either does or does not require a bond to be lodged with the court - the bond being variously stated as anywhere between $500 and $10.35m.... though by some accounts the higher figure would be required to stay the imposition of interest on the liable debt while the case moves through the appeal process. The interest rate being 6%.
Neither judgement can be dissolved in a bankruptcy proceedings because they are the result of actual malice.

Gossip
Camille has been made a partner at Brown Rudnick, And, to the dismay of shippers everywhere, has a boyfriend.
Johnny spent £50k on a curry in brum.... though apparently the figure was nearer £5k, and it was for the whole road crew on the tour.
Michele Daubner, a professor at Standford, has gone bonkers.... including allegedly sending messages to herself from her dead daughter.
Eve Barlow, legendary journalist and disruptor, continues her one woman fight against the world.
A rich Saudi offered to solve Amber's financial woes by marriage.

#judygate saw Judy Bellinger, extremely talented and professional court stenographer (who provided real time updates of the sidebars, for the sidebars) was accused of going for 'dinner and drinks' with Johnny.
Mass MSM gaslighting is currently brewing into #deppgate.... a follow on from #gamergate and comicsgate.... no doubt fueled by Ben Shapiro, the alt-right and Putin.

Amber's juvenile arrest record was leaked to reveal that she was arrested for not wearing a seat belt - and there is something about the Dallas vehicle homicide unit being involved.... though it has all gone quiet on that front.
Elon Musk has been laying low, after being scolded by Eve Barlow for saying he hoped Amber and Johnny would move on with their lives.

The Amber fans have rather lost interest in their conspiracy theory of Adam Waldman and the Russian bot farms (though it hasn't stopped Bouzy (the bette noir of ex-brothel keepers)and his dowsing rods from pushing the story).... The Amber fans have gone back to the Paul Bettany texts in which shockingly Johnny suggests the only way to test a demonic sucubus is a Peruvian blue parrot is to be once more tempted by the allure of her glamour.... and thus having established the witch, having been delightful company and pleasing on the eye, is dead: and being so deceased, can be officially cleared of the charge of witchcraft: in the English manner. The Amber fans however refuse to understand the joke.... nor indeed sundry schools of Islamic law....

As do various feminists, columnists and malcontents who see in it deep misogyny, and clear proof that Mr Depp and Mr Bettany did in fact conspire to drown, burn (the presumably soggy body), before doing a Jimmy Saville.... rather than the accidentally released texts being an attempt to make light of a situation in which Mr Bettany's teenage son was humiliated by Ms Heard and brought to tears (man up, boy!).

And beyond that....
There is general mirth and goodwill as the story unfolds....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

chaos

Johnny was laughing, smiling and treating the jury like an audience. And just because Heard didn’t have enough power to get a strong legal time like Johnny does not mean anything. That was proven in the UK trial. Please do not quote me any further I don’t want to engage in this thread anymore
Then put your big girl pants on and stop replying. You can't expect to keep making ridiculous statements and not have people answer them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PootleMcFlutle

Nor do I wish to change your minds...its extraordinary to me how someone on here can make a statement that they don't support abusers yet JD is an abuser...i know some ppl still don't understand that being enraged slamming kitchen cabinets is a form of abuse..( whether your being filmed or not ).threatening a persons life via txt is abuse...thrashing a hotel room while you're present is abuse....
Look I get it I'm banging my head against a brick wall here , and will achieve nothing but its good to participate...
Also re the famous audio where AH tells him tell the world Johnny .....doesn’t he admit at the end of that particular full audio that they get physical with each other???,
Admittedly crap with links but I'm gonna see can I find it ..
Okay, I see where you're coming from, but this trial wasn't about who abused who more. It was about was what AH said about JD was true. Did he physically and sexually abuse her as she stated in her op-ed. She never accused him of verbal abuse, therefore that wasn't possible for her to win, nor would she because her verbal abuse was just as bad if not worse.

What people have seen when they watched the trial and listened to those audio's is a woman who is highly manipulative, who lies and who admits to hitting JD. We also see she shows many signs of being a Narcissist (for want of a better word) and those of us who have been victims of people like this recognise the signs.

It's not about excusing JDs bad behaviour, it's about understanding what living with a Narc does to a person. Until you've been through it it's hard to understand.

People act badly sometimes when they are being abused.

No 1 red flag in this case, JD is isolated from his friends and family and AH has all her mates living with them in the penthouses. If you know anything about abuse you will know abusers isolate their victims.

No. 2 red flag in the audios, she's always complaining that he runs away from an argument. Abusers don't run away, victims do.

We're not idiots, we have taken in all the evidence and decided based on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Swerve

I love Meghan…she is hated because she’s an American, mixed raced,divorced lady. No one had issues with her before and she obviously makes Harry happy, if I were anyone else I’d be questioning the major cover up of our future kings cheating 🙂
No, she’s not hated because she’s an American, mixed raced, divorced lady. Just because those are the reasons you love her, it does not follow that those are the reasons others hate her.

There’s also as much evidence that William cheated as there is that Depp punched Amber. None.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

welp

VIP Member
Calling Kate Moss - a woman that is way more famous than her in her own right - a "rando" has me wheezing

• Haha
Reactions: 28

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Amber, my love. Those “rando’s” that crawled out of the woodwork (as you so kindly put it) like Morgan Knight, Morgan Tremaine, Kate Moss… confirmed the fact you lie as easily as you breathe. No good being salty about it now. Suck it up buttercup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Recap of previous thread -

Johnny Depp won the case! 🥳 He has been on tour with Jeff Beck around the UK doing what he loves 🎸🎤 and having the odd MEGA 🍷

Elaine Bredehoft had her 15 minutes of fame doing interviews and blaming everyone else for the outcome of the trial. 🙄

Dr Sméagol Spiegel wrote his very own Op-Ed. ✍🏻

Camille Vasquez was promoted and made partner. 👏🏻👩🏻‍⚖️

Eve Barlow continues to be a Twitter twat. ☠

Previous thread -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Resting Rage Face

Laughing at your desperate attempts to try and defend a clearly abusive, malicious man. Let’s not forget the judge ruled that Depp, 57, assaulted Heard, 34, on a dozen occasions and put her in fear for her life three times. These rulings don’t come out of nowhere. He’s not an angel and neither is she but people need to stop acting as though he’s a saint. All she was found guilty of was defamation, not being a beater like he was.
Go rattle your jewellery at someone else. Sick and tired of people giving a clearly problematic white woman a pass when she's got form for being a spouse beater as well.

• Heart
  • Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
There are no winners and losers as they were both victims of a vicious and mutually abusive relationship. This goody v baddy thing is so childish, they both abused one another.
Stop the gaslighting! There was a definitive winner in this case. Once upon a time-OK when the case began, Mr. Depp was known as a vicious rapist, wife beater, alcohol and substance abuser who was cancelled by misheard's vile claims.

Misheard was known as the poor, wittle venerable/vulnerable victim of Mr. Depp's heinous abuse, and as a champion for female victim's of domestic violence everywhere,

Mr. Depp had nothing to lose but court costs. Misheard, believed she would once again prevail in court and in the world of public opinion based on the tawdry, unbalanced, opinion rendered in the UK Court.

So let's look at the outcome of this case. As Miss Vasquez eloquently stated to misheard "Your lies have been exposed to the world multiple times-right?" Yep, misheard lost BIG TIME! Her lies, her malice, her viscous attacks on Mr. Depp have been exposed to the world. Oh and by the way she owes Mr. Depp $10,350,000. So yeah, Mr. Depp's addictions, drug and alcohol abuse, and his assault and battery on cabinets are now well known, as well as his vulgar, and sometimes vicious texts (although it must be said they were NOT sent to misheard, and would not have been exposed without the UK trial errors of his team).

Misheard owes $10,350,00 to Mr. Depp, she has been exposed as a savage, malicious liar and husband beater and severer of fingers; she is probably unemployable for the near future. Hopefully she will find the metal health treatment she desperately needs-calling Dr. Hughes! Mr. Depp's Sauvage commercial just went main stream.- Savage liar versus Dior Sauvage campaign-right? So, do you still wish to say no one won? Cause I think winning $10,350,000 and the return of Mr Depp's good name is a pretty substantial win. And misheard's epic fall from her pedestal of goodness is a pretty huge loss-Just sayin...

Addendum: For the most part, I look at misheard's behavior and think she is mentally ill and needs treatment; when I heard the "Suck my dick" recording with her nasty, maniacal laughter, I feared she was truly evil. It chilled me to my aging bones.

Last edited:
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
According to legal experts Depp could sue amber for defamation again after her interview

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Notworthy

VIP Member
That’s what I’ve been arguing the whole time🤦‍♀️ They are both as bad as each other. And the UK refuses Johnnny’s right to retrial as they know it will likely be unsuccessful…
No they aren't, if the situation was reversed and it was Amber begging to be left alone and Johnny saying he didn't punch her, he hit her, his career would be over but because she is a woman you seem to think it's OK to claim they're both as bad as each other. Equality means just that the good and the bad. When women behave as Amber has done they need to be held accountable, too many women think they can do and say what they want to men, they can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

knoddle

VIP Member
FFS, I just watched the clip, now we are seeing benevolent amber, the martyr-:sick: Darlink- the jury did believe you amber, they believed the amber they heard on audio clips saying, "I was hitting you,...grow the fuck up johnny... I did start a physical fight... suck my dick johnny," followed by vile maniacal laughter. They believed the amber heard barking "COUCH, COUCH, COUCH," the amber heard gaslighting with "you're not running from the fight, you're running from the solution. They believed your nasty mocking "Runaway to one of your 15 houses like a good husband." They believed your smirks and sly glances. They just did not believe your ghastly, face scrunching, over the top sobbing without tears lies.

She will never stop. I hope Depp's body guards are vigilant.

• Heart

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Go rattle your jewellery at someone else. Sick and tired of people giving a clearly problematic white woman a pass when she's got form for violence as well.
It feels like every few days a tattler gets their period and decides to come over to this thread looking for a fight. Let them have their rant. They'll fuck off eventually.

• Haha
  • Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Re the slamming of doors etc that keeps being mentioned. If it was AH doing the slamming it would be understandable because reactive abuse/imperfect victim. Again I am banging this fucking drum, but if anyone has listened to the 'famous' audio and still thinks they can paint amber as the victim here, there is really no point in debating with them because, imo her behaviour on them is indefensible. I'm not talking about cherrypicking one or two snippets where we hear JD shouting back or calling her a cunt during a fight. I mean as a whole, all of the tapes with her goading, demeaning, gaslighting him. How can that be defended?

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member

Longer preview
this is quite bizarre even for her.. referring to Camille as the lawyer who acts for the guy who convinced the world he had scissors for fingers.. ermmm its called acting love.. or do you really think JD goes to the bodega, picks up a pack of cigarettes and some gummy bears and the cashier goes woah you have real fingers??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Suecee

Chatty Member
The snippets of the interview are so bad. She really is such a terrible actress, it's like watching a school play.

I think I may have PTSD from watching the trial - when I first heard her voice in the interview it made me feel a bit sick 🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23