John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HoliBae does give me some inspiration, just not for my next chapter. He’s given me all I need for another chapter but that’s way down the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't write 😒

Used to dream of being an author but then I realised I have a little style but literally no imagination. Basically am a born critic.

So I just read and shower the fics with my love. ❤

Think a fair few in here write though.
I love reading your (and anyone else's) analyses - it's amazing to see what people think about other peoples' writings. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t read fics so I’ve been feeling left out🤣🤣
Worry not!

Book club won't stop this thread from being a melting pot of thirsting and gossip and football chat and food discussions and personal confessions and good advice.

But if you ever are interested in dipping your toe into fic, this one is a good place to start.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did someone say thirsting?!

I know someone described JG as a peacock the other day, but I do think bae is quite peacock-esque in this first one!

222.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg
225.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I WOULD LOVE THAT TO HAPPEN!

I've now given up on ever finding out who the Parachute author is, I was convinced it was a Tattler at one point, now I'm not sure.

Have also suspected every single one of you of being behind WUIV.
I’m going to claim WUIV as mine. Parachute isn’t very me because of JG, it’s believable that if I was talented I could write about bae 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm being lazy and half reading the thread, so is the gist that we read parachute a week at a time and convene as a book club to discuss each chapter?

I'm being lazy and half reading the thread, so is the gist that we read parachute a week at a time and convene as a book club to discuss each chapter?
Correct, a chapter a week and post our thoughts. No set time to post your feedback though, just whenever you're done.

P.S. Sorry you missed the nudes because you're half reading.

Another WUIV update!

Made me think of this

I need him to come rescue me before I have to go to work so we can just recreate any and all scenes from it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Correct, a chapter a week and post our thoughts. No set time to post your feedback though, just whenever you're done.

P.S. Sorry you missed the nudes because you're half reading.

Another WUIV update!

Made me think of this

I need him to come rescue me before I have to go to work so we can just recreate any and all scenes from it.
Right, I’m fully up to date with it…

:love:
And @cobette definitely with that gif

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.