John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still quite can’t believe we got so lucky with these photos. What. A. Man.
I am greedy and I want more.

We are now at our longest content drought since the season ended. Thank god for the fics, god knows who I'd be thirsting after without them.

What my gals up to this evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just cooked dinner (being a responsible adult for once), and I think I'm going to sit down and try to bring a few more words onto the page. I'm kinda nervous about what you all might think about it, since there are such good stories out there already, buuuuut I'll give it a shot.

Are you at work currently?

We are now at our longest content drought since the season ended. Thank god for the fics, god knows who I'd be thirsting after without them.
It cannot be worse than me considering whether I actually find Thomas Müller hot... he's my spirit animal, but hot? Since when? My brain (and libido) is failing me.

• Haha

I am still on the world's longest train journey home and currently worrying that by the time I get home I might not be able to order Nandos (cannot stop thinking about it since you had it yesterday)

Also desperate for a wee, but cannot wee on trains and think my bladder may explode shortly

How is work?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Work is okay. Pretty quiet.

Our Nandos stopped at 10, will you be home by then? What you going to have if you make it?

@mimimithis I can't wait to read! Don't be nervous, we are great cheerleaders!

First photo my finger chose at random.

Wish I was Tripps.

fri.jpg

• Heart
Work is okay. Pretty quiet.

Our Nandos stopped at 10, will you be home by then? What you going to have if you make it?

@mimimithis I can't wait to read! Don't be nervous, we are great cheerleaders!

First photo my finger chose at random.

Wish I was Tripps.

View attachment 1371610
Should be home by 8 so would be ok but my local nandos is very temperamental and often disappears from deliveroo for no reason. Will probably go to your good self otherwise, they never let me down.

I will get either butterfly chicken or a wrap, lemon and herb obv. Garlic bread and chips

• Heart
Let's hope work stays that way on a Sunday evening. ❤

Aw, thanks, I will post it, and run, and probably not come online for a day or two... but yes, you gals are great at building writers up, and give great commentary and suggestions.

If you were in Trips' stead, he'd rather look at you like this
afp_en_6eef601974ba893e3611533d94b9247d431a8eca.jpg

Fingers crossed you'll get your food, @Violetroselily !

• Heart
Should be home by 8 so would be ok but my local nandos is very temperamental and often disappears from deliveroo for no reason. Will probably go to your good self otherwise, they never let me down.

I will get either butterfly chicken or a wrap, lemon and herb obv. Garlic bread and chips
It's a crime the butterfly chicken is gone! I do like the wrap.

Saw a hack once that you get the garlic bread, some mayo and the butterfly to make your own burger. Game changing suggestion.

Wonder what bae gets from Nandos.

• Heart
I just cooked dinner (being a responsible adult for once), and I think I'm going to sit down and try to bring a few more words onto the page. I'm kinda nervous about what you all might think about it, since there are such good stories out there already, buuuuut I'll give it a shot.

Are you at work currently?

It cannot be worse than me considering whether I actually find Thomas Müller hot... he's my spirit animal, but hot? Since when? My brain (and libido) is failing me.
Embrace it. I’ve found that the more I try to reason myself out of considering someone hot, the more thirsty I become.

I am still on the world's longest train journey home and currently worrying that by the time I get home I might not be able to order Nandos (cannot stop thinking about it since you had it yesterday)

Also desperate for a wee, but cannot wee on trains and think my bladder may explode shortly

How is work?
Same. I HATE train toilets. I hope you’re home soon.

I wish we could get a few more pics before pre-season starts. Just a few. Ruben is brilliant, he’s been providing a steady stream of amazing pics. Bae and Abe, take note.

I‘m doing a bit of online shopping today because I hate going into the shops for clothes. Does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a crime the butterfly chicken is gone! I do like the wrap.

Saw a hack once that you get the garlic bread, some mayo and the butterfly to make your own burger. Game changing suggestion.

Wonder what bae gets from Nandos.
Wtf. It's still on their menu online, I reaaally hope it's there when I go to order. This feels even more stressful now.

Bae doesn't eat nandos, Rubens makes him real Portuguese food

• Heart
Soz I meant butterfly burger is gone! Trying to type discretely before I get told I 'look at footballers' on my phone 'all the time' again as though I'm super thirsty.

Panic over.

• Haha
I wish we could get a few more pics before pre-season starts. Just a few. Ruben is brilliant, he’s been providing a steady stream of amazing pics. Bae and Abe, take note
A steady diet of Ruben with his boyz on a boat, with very little clothing on, has distracted me from baes disappointing lack of pics. I would drop Ruben in a jiffy though for a snippet of Stonsey gossip/body/face ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Gabby is officially gone. 💔 😭 Take care of him, Mikel. (@cobette do you also miss Mikel after re-watching the AON doc? I do.)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I will probably have a breakdown if Sterling goes. I really don’t want him to leave City.

• Sad
I criticize Raz sometimes but I’ll be upset when he leaves, too. My brain just refuses to let go of that amazing Centurion squad.

• Heart
Can't even post my Gabby/bae pics as they are on laptop.

I am lucky I'm at work or I'd cry about Gabby. If Raz goes too I will be gutted for John.

@Just Drive I am a plastic fan who only started liking City after I watched AON this year! I appreciate that we lost something when Mikel left though!

@LurkingAnnie WHY DOES HE LOOK FIT!?

bae please come back to us, can't cope with the drought it's sending me wild

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.