John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this one as can just listen to him talk for half an hour.

Are you up to date?

You're either afflicted with the same jealousy as me and it's impacting your judgement, or it's the wrong time of the month, or (I think it is this one) you like Parachute John and not Jordan's John.
I don't think he seems like any John for me, maybe that is the problem.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Sorry, being dramatic bae and being all emosh.
I’ve been sent to my reading room with a Starbucks and my kindle.

I’ll try and find some bae and Barkley bae content but I’ll have to sort myself out first 🤣

I don't think he seems like any John for me, maybe that is the problem.
It’s like me with sun city John

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@LurkingAnnie you're allowed to be emosh, yesterday was a long and hard day. It's been a long week too, without having to have to do something like that on your day off!

What did you get from Starbies?

There's no rush for the Barkley content. I am still in the AON-verse right now.

Parachute John is probably closest to RL John. I think I like the fantasy aspect of him being a bad boy, despite the fact I'd not last 2 seconds with a duck boy.

• Heart
WUIV writer if you are here - ignore my nonsense opinions, it is very well written and the problem is me not you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only fic I have liked is the John:Ruben one. (Boy, we can do etc..) I didn’t want it to end. I very much imagine John to be like the John in that.

Have a good Bae starved Sunday all ❤

• Heart
@LurkingAnnie you're allowed to be emosh, yesterday was a long and hard day. It's been a long week too, without having to have to do something like that on your day off!

What did you get from Starbies?

There's no rush for the Barkley content. I am still in the AON-verse right now.

Parachute John is probably closest to RL John. I think I like the fantasy aspect of him being a bad boy, despite the fact I'd not last 2 seconds with a duck boy.
He got me that iced brown sugar espresso thing… is very nice. I mean, he used my Starbucks card that I top up with cash, but at least the thought was there 🤣

is WUIV emosh? Can I deal with it?

WUIV writer if you are here - ignore my nonsense opinions, it is very well written and the problem is me not you
You’re allowed to just not be in to something. I’m just the sort of person that can’t leave a book unfinished 🤣 I will force myself to like it

• Heart
The amount of terrible books I have trawled through is unreal. There must be one that is so bad I gave up completely but I can't remember what!

It's a little emosh, but only because I'm me.

• Heart
He got me that iced brown sugar espresso thing… is very nice. I mean, he used my Starbucks card that I top up with cash, but at least the thought was there 🤣

is WUIV emosh? Can I deal with it?

You’re allowed to just not be in to something. I’m just the sort of person that can’t leave a book unfinished 🤣 I will force myself to like it
I know I'm just conscious that I should say nothing rather than something unhelpful and unconstructive. Particularly when it's something I can't even attempt myself.

• Heart
The awkwardness at the start of this 😭

The greetings, the random moving of the water bottles, I love him so much.

• Heart
Yeah, the thing with Parachute John is he's basically good and sweet and caring and sensible , but he struggles with understanding his own feelings or being comfortable in them and that can make him overly cautious or oblivious to other people's feelings, and he has periods of being anxious and distant and uncertain interspersed with flashes of taking almost reckless leaps of faith, reaching out for a love he desperately wants but at times feels too afraid to attempt...

Then as the fic and the relationship develop it's like the author is slotting in jigsaw pieces to slowly make him become open and honest and consistent and secure in the relationship, showing the stop-starty way he grows in that love and how it gradually makes him a better and happier person.

Damnit I could write a dissertation on an unfinished fanfic. I need to read it again!

The awkwardness at the start of this 😭

The greetings, the random moving of the water bottles, I love him so much.

I can feel his nerves in that first 20 seconds or so. Poor bae.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah, the thing with Parachute John is he's basically good and sweet and caring and sensible , but he struggles with understanding his own feelings or being comfortable in them and that can make him overly cautious or oblivious to other people's feelings, and he has periods of being anxious and distant and uncertain interspersed with flashes of taking almost reckless leaps of faith, reaching out for a love he desperately wants but at times feels too afraid to attempt...

Then as the fic and the relationship develop it's like the author is slotting in jigsaw pieces to slowly make him become open and honest and consistent and secure in the relationship, showing the stop-starty way he grows in that love and how it gradually makes him a better and happier person.

Damnit I could write a dissertation on an unfinished fanfic. I need to read it again!
I would LOVE for us all to do a collective re-read where we share all our thoughts and our favourite parts. Please can we do this?!

• Heart
I’ll try but may not keep up. Can’t even write a sentence of my own right now.
I write a sentence, get distracted, come back to it, change it around, get distracted. This is going well for me, I suppose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If we do a chapter a week that will mean everyone has plenty time to read.

Start tomorrow?

I write a sentence, get distracted, come back to it, change it around, get distracted. This is going well for me, I suppose 😂
I'd say, if you can get 1,000 words a day down you're probably on to a winner. I have 78 since I got up 😂

• Heart
Happy to go at whatever pace is comfortable for the group.

One chapter a week works.
Was going to suggest a way of doing two chapters a week but I think we've got to live in hope of an update and those of us who have read to the current position will want to skip ahead to read that out of order I think! Without disrupting the re-read cycle.

Maybe put book club chat under spoilers so the thread doesn't get completely taken over by it and we can still have our other conversations and those who don't like fics don't feel excluded.

And we can start with the prequel which is a standalone fic in its own right so should be a nice intro for those who are reading for the first time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.