John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE to have the imagination to write
Writing has been an outlet for me since I was a pre-teen - there's just something about putting words on a page that calms the mind. Plus, all those little thoughts and ideas that form in my mind can go somewhere. Or not, there are some unfinished snippets from years ago. They're still fun to read back.

In the end, it's a bit like journalling, if you will, but you take your thought and mould it into a fictional place/situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think that anyone who is a reader has something in them!

@mimimithis I always love John's interactions with Kyle in fics!

@Violetroselily are you going home today? Are you going to be able to read OH yet?
Kyle is kinda easy to write for, because he's so open in any and all interviews and social media content that you can practically guess what he's going to say. 😂 Plus, how did our favourite grump become friends with one of the most high-strung extroverts out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

@wonderstruck25

E0koYM6XIAYCSc8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

• Heart
Kyle is kinda easy to write for, because he's so open in any and all interviews and social media content that you can practically guess what he's going to say. 😂 Plus, how did our favourite grump become friends with one of the most high-strung extroverts out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

@wonderstruck25

View attachment 1370577
He does seem drawn to the loud ones, Delph and Barkley also spring to mind.

He's such an enigma, because whilst he is shy and awkward, he is also extroverted. Whilst his confidence has clearly grown as he's gotten older., the extrovertness isn't something he has grown into because he is the same in old Everton content.

I LOVE that he is clearly uncertain around new people and situations (because I am too), yet put him with his friends and he just shines. I am very similar, (but nowhere near as charismatic) as he is in a group.

He is just not afraid to be himself and I love that about him.

God I am actually a psycho. Like I'm sure he thinks we're crazy enough that we want to tear his clothes off and now I'm analysing his psyche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

He's such an enigma, because whilst he is shy and awkward, he is also extroverted. Whilst his confidence has clearly grown as he's gotten older., the extrovertness isn't something he has grown into because he is the same in old Everton content.

I LOVE that he is clearly uncertain around new people and situations (because I am too), yet put him with his friends and he just shines. I am very similar, (but nowhere near as charismatic) as he is in a group.

God I am actually a psycho. Like I'm sure he thinks we're crazy enough that we want to tear his clothes off and now I'm analysing his psyche.
Don’t bad mouth my Ross 🤣

• Haha

I love to know what makes people tick (part of why I went into medicine, after lots of consideration), what they're motivations are, what they're drawn to, what they avoid - all the reasons as to why they are the way they are.

Reading this, the term introvert extrovert comes to mind - someone who is extroverted, when feeling at ease, e.g. around friends/family, but who has introvert tendencies, too. While we don't know the full extent of his psyche or shouldn't want to psychoanalyse him too much (let's not, Freud's theorems scarred me for life), it's fun to share our observations. It makes for good characterisation, when writing, too! 🤗

• Heart
My new fic is going to start when he is at Everton and I am agonising over bloody Barkley because I don't want him in my fic but bae needs a friend 😂
They were the BEST of friends too. The team at that time were so tight

• Heart
I love to know what makes people tick (part of why I went into medicine, after lots of consideration), what they're motivations are, what they're drawn to, what they avoid - all the reasons as to why they are the way they are.

Reading this, the term introvert extrovert comes to mind - someone who is extroverted, when feeling at ease, e.g. around friends/family, but who has introvert tendencies, too. While we don't know the full extent of his psyche or shouldn't want to psychoanalyse him too much (let's not, Freud's theorems scarred me for life), it's fun to share our observations. It makes for good characterisation, when writing, too! 🤗
Introverted extrovert is bang on I think!

@LurkingAnnie is there any YT content of them together kicking about?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Report back!

@LurkingAnnie - this is the sex, have never actually seen Everton John play, now want him

Okay, I'm officially in love with this story, I want to cradle it close and love on it.

Good God, the physicality of him... he's truly a beast on the pitch. Strikers must hate having to go up against him so much. Also, this is what I imagine DJ TT's music sounds like. Loud, repetitive and obnoxious.

• Haha
Okay, I'm officially in love with this story, I want to cradle it close and love on it.

Good God, the physicality of him... he's truly a beast on the pitch. Strikers must hate having to go up against him so much. Also, this is what I imagine DJ TT's music sounds like. Loud, repetitive and obnoxious.
When it's finished I'm going to download it to my Kindle and re-read it over and over again. It's going to become a comfort read like ENT is. So jealous of how flirty he is with her.

The music was awful, I don't know why I didn't mute it.

Now binging on YT videos because I've been really busy and haven't heard his voice or seen all his little quirks for so long.

• Heart
When it's finished I'm going to download it to my Kindle and re-read it over and over again. It's going to become a comfort read like ENT is. So jealous of how flirty he is with her.

The music was awful, I don't know why I didn't mute it.

Now binging on YT videos because I've been really busy and haven't heard his voice or seen all his little quirks for so long.
It's going right next to AON and OH on my phone and iPad. I have all my favourite stories stored on different media, because you never know whether they could disappear somewhere down the line.

Share some here, please?

• Heart
Love this one as can just listen to him talk for half an hour.

Why don't I like it still? I think I'm broken
Are you up to date?

You're either afflicted with the same jealousy as me and it's impacting your judgement, or it's the wrong time of the month, or (I think it is this one) you like Parachute John and not Jordan's John.

• Heart
Love this one as can just listen to him talk for half an hour.

Are you up to date?

You're either afflicted with the same jealousy as me and it's impacting your judgement, or it's the wrong time of the month, or (I think it is this one) you like Parachute John and not Jordan's John.
Think I might be in the same category tbh.

I'll read any fic with him in, enjoy a lot of them (and of course adore AON 😘) but Parachute John might be my one true love.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.