John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck today @LurkingAnnie

View attachment 1368353

This smiley boy encourages you to get through your scan by thinking of...

His hair
View attachment 1368377

His eyes
View attachment 1368359

His lips
View attachment 1368373

His smile
View attachment 1368374

His tongue
View attachment 1368383

His stubble
View attachment 1368388

His arms
View attachment 1368355

His fingers
View attachment 1368384

His bod
View attachment 1368356

His back
View attachment 1368381

His bulge
View attachment 1368357

His bum
View attachment 1368372

His thighs
View attachment 1368358

His calves
View attachment 1368389

If you do that they'll prob want to check your heart too ❤

Bae will be mentally holding your hand all the way through because you know he lives for the drama
View attachment 1368376
Impossible to better that selection of delightsl

Good luck @LurkingAnnie, thinking of you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good luck today @LurkingAnnie

View attachment 1368353

This smiley boy encourages you to get through your scan by thinking of...

His hair
View attachment 1368377

His eyes
View attachment 1368359

His lips
View attachment 1368373

His smile
View attachment 1368374

His tongue
View attachment 1368383

His stubble
View attachment 1368388

His arms
View attachment 1368355

His fingers
View attachment 1368384

His bod
View attachment 1368356

His back
View attachment 1368381

His bulge
View attachment 1368357

His bum
View attachment 1368372

His thighs
View attachment 1368358

His calves
View attachment 1368389

If you do that they'll prob want to check your heart too ❤

Bae will be mentally holding your hand all the way through because you know he lives for the drama
View attachment 1368376
Well this was absolute perfection. Wishing you the best, @LurkingAnnie

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hey guys, I missed quite a bit 😂 anything new? New drama? new pictures? What did I miss the last idk 80 pages?😂

This isn't OK John alright we need more. How do I think of my smut if your not here letting me look at your beautiful body

• Heart
hey guys, I missed quite a bit 😂 anything new? New drama? new pictures? What did I miss the last idk 80 pages?😂
Literally nothing new, only a vid of john dancing on holiday

This isn't OK John alright we need more. How do I think of my smut if your not here letting me look at your beautiful body
He needs a proper Jack era, sow those seeds again, be messy.

Hi all.

Thanks for the love. I’m proper emosh. Over the pics and the day in general.

Just grabbed our tea from marksies and a coffee and then we’re back in the car for about an hour to get home 🙄

hope you’re all ok

p.s. @Violetroselily are you a secret influencer?? I’ve already spotted two on my way to M&S, is there an influencer event here this weekend 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally nothing new, only a vid of john dancing on holiday

He needs a proper Jack era, sow those seeds again, be messy.
if he is going to be messy again, I’m there. I’ll sleep on the streets of whatever country/city he’s in if I have to😂

Let's hope you hear good news soon ❤

What did you pick up for tea? M&S is my weakness. I used to post in the M&S thread on here but I've had to stop because it was costing me a fortune.

I've finally ordered my Nandos 😂

Realised it's Ruben not bae, in the last one I posted. That's what happens when you post from your phone in bed without your glasses on. Rubens always a calming influence to have around.

Bae's best heroic moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

What did you pick up for tea? M&S is my weakness. I used to post in the M&S thread on here but I've had to stop because it was costing me a fortune.

Realised it's Ruben not bae, in the last one I posted. That's what happens when you post from your phone in bed without your glasses on. Rubens always a calming influence to have around.

What did you get from Nandos?

Hi all.

Thanks for the love. I’m proper emosh. Over the pics and the day in general.

Just grabbed our tea from marksies and a coffee and then we’re back in the car for about an hour to get home 🙄

hope you’re all ok

p.s. @Violetroselily are you a secret influencer?? I’ve already spotted two on my way to M&S, is there an influencer event here this weekend 🤣
Yep I'll be vlogging my trip to Tynemouth today and first taste of newkie brown ale ✌

Hope it all went OK, when do you get the result? What did you get from m&s?

• Haha
  • Heart

They did a little extra scan on my stomach which I wasn’t expecting so the anxiety is at an all time high.

got the pizza meal deal for tonight and then I had meat discount on my sparks so we’re hoping to have friends over on Friday so got a load of burgers

Colin caterpillars for the drive home (and some cheese wrapped in chorizo - don’t judge me)

what have you got from Nando’s?

What did you get from Nandos?

Yep I'll be vlogging my trip to Tynemouth today and first taste of newkie brown ale ✌

Hope it all went OK, when do you get the result? What did you get from m&s?
I loveeeeeeee Tynemouth!!! I can recommend a little Mexican restaurant near there and then a nice pub too 🤣

we work off the no news is good news, so I’m thinking if I’ve not heard anything within a month we’re assuming no recurrence

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hopefully the extra scan was just to cover all bases to prevent you having to go back again further down the line for any extra checks. The waiting is going to be awful, we will need to provide top tier distractions here to keep your spirits up! Made me cry thinking of you being blindsided by the extra checks. Lots of love ❤

We love the pizza meal deal! What did you get?! We adore the cheeseburger pizza, I love the mac and cheese bites and the dirty fries. God now I want to go to M&S. Next time I go I'm getting a bunch of the BBQ stuff and we're going to have a fake barbecue in our kitchen.

I got a Sunset Burger (lemon and herb - soz told you all I'm boring), Halloumi Sticks and Sweet Potato Wedges. No fries because they don't travel well. That is a very restrained order for me, usually I'd splurge about £30.

Spending my Saturday re-watching All or Nothing. I was blubbing at the montage at the beginning of episode 1 because it just hit me how much I miss footy. I am noting on my period tracking app that ovulation makes me super emosh. I'm not sure how John and I are supposed to conceive baby Jack when I keep crying but this is what it means to be a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully the extra scan was just to cover all bases to prevent you having to go back again further down the line for any extra checks. The waiting is going to be awful, we will need to provide top tier distractions here to keep your spirits up! Made me cry thinking of you being blindsided by the extra checks. Lots of love ❤

We love the pizza meal deal! What did you get?! We adore the cheeseburger pizza, I love the mac and cheese bites and the dirty fries. God now I want to go to M&S. Next time I go I'm getting a bunch of the BBQ stuff and we're going to have a fake barbecue in our kitchen.

I got a Sunset Burger (lemon and herb - soz told you all I'm boring), Halloumi Sticks and Sweet Potato Wedges. No fries because they don't travel well. That is a very restrained order for me, usually I'd splurge about £30.

Spending my Saturday re-watching All or Nothing. I was blubbing at the montage at the beginning of episode 1 because it just hit me how much I miss footy. I am noting on my period tracking app that ovulation makes me super emosh. I'm not sure how John and I are supposed to conceive baby Jack when I keep crying but this is what it means to be a woman.
Did you not convince RLF to go to Harvester? Lemon and Herb is the one ❤

You need to watch Spurs AON if you haven't already

• Heart
  • Wow
Did you not convince RLF to go to Harvester? Lemon and Herb is the one ❤

You need to watch Spurs AON if you haven't already
He's still asleep! I'm not sure if I can be bothered with the drive, I'm having a mass fic catch up, haven't done this for ages because I've just been writing. We'll see what he thinks when he wakes up.

I am scared to watch the Spurs one. What if I fall in love like what happened when I watched our one!?

• Heart
He's still asleep! I'm not sure if I can be bothered with the drive, I'm having a mass fic catch up, haven't done this for ages because I've just been writing. We'll see what he thinks when he wakes up.

I am scared to watch the Spurs one. What if I fall in love like what happened when I watched our one!?
You may well fall in love with HK and we will thirst together

• Haha

we went pepperoni and meat feast but the same sides as you get. LOVE a dirty fry 🤣. We’ve got my nephew tonight so hoping he just wants a maccys rather than sharing our food 🤣

I miss football so much. I even discussed with RLF about going to America for preseason. He told me to shut up and wait - he’s just not into going the match like me.

You may well fall in love with HK and we will thirst together
No! That’s just wrong

it was Dier for me in that one… he was just sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.