John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delph, yes. What a curmudgeonly, grumpy, miserable bastard. I often wonder how Bernardo now feels about Mendy given their prior friendship at Monaco. Even without the felonies, Mendy just seemed insufferable. He was also annoying and weird in the Team France videos during the 2018 World Cup. There are a few of Mendy’s old IG stories floating around YT still and I just don’t find his little pranks on his “good friend” Bernardo funny, they’re tiresome.

I miss Vincent Kompany. He‘s the reason I became a City fan in 2009.
Vinny is just incredible, what a great guy, so inspiring. I wish him all the luck in the world at Burnley. It's going to be so tough though. The scene watching the Man U game at his in-laws gets me every time.

I was very emotional watching today as that season feels like it was only two seconds ago, yet so much has changed. It's a very sobering reminder that nothing lasts forever and we have to enjoy every second we get.

I was going to mention that I think Mendy comes across terribly, not my type of person at all, but I didn't want it to seem I'm only saying that after what has come to light now. The same brash, in your face, personality as Delph that makes me nervous to be around them.

Paid extra attention to Leroy today, what a beaut. I managed to manifest Kalvin coming, so I shall now turn my attention to getting Leroy back.

I'm watching the Spurs one now. I find Mourinho a bit intimidating. Don't like how much he swears. Want to wrap Dier up in cotton wool and tell him not to let things get him down. Dele, what can I even say!? Feel sorry for him but that smirky face. I would struggle to manage him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Vinny is just incredible, what a great guy, so inspiring. I wish him all the luck in the world at Burnley. It's going to be so tough though. The scene watching the Man U game at his in-laws gets me every time.

I was very emotional watching today as that season feels like it was only two seconds ago, yet so much has changed. It's a very sobering reminder that nothing lasts forever and we have to enjoy every second we get.

I was going to mention that I think Mendy comes across terribly, not my type of person at all, but I didn't want it to seem I'm only saying that after what has come to light now. The same brash, in your face, personality as Delph that makes me nervous to be around them.

Paid extra attention to Leroy today, what a beaut. I managed to manifest Kalvin coming, so I shall now turn my attention to getting Leroy back.

I'm watching the Spurs one now. I find Mourinho a bit intimidating. Don't like how much he swears. Want to wrap Dier up in cotton wool and tell him not to let things get him down. Dele, what can I even say!? Feel sorry for him but that smirky face. I would struggle to manage him.
I properly had a soft spot for Dier in that… been perving on him on insta today actually.

I fancy Jose

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I properly had a soft spot for Dier in that… been perving on him on insta today actually.

I fancy Jose
I just can't go there with Jose.

He's too arrogant, too loud, I think he's a bit disrespectful to the players too.

I can't say I find Dier attractive, but his little boy lost act has me wanting to love on him. If he was ours, I'd probably be thirsting over him. I think I see myself in his sombreness.

• Heart
  • Haha

No, I get you, Mendy always made me anxious and uncomfortable. He is one of those people who have to “own” every situation and if they’re not the center of attention, they’ll do something inappropriate or embarrassing to BE the center of attention. Watching him, I feel like a child warily watching an alcoholic parent on the verge of losing control. Delph didn’t scare me in the same way, but I didn’t like him at all.

The Spurs one is great. Mourinho is a head. I love my crinkly-eyed bae Lloris. Love Dier. I was ambivalent about Dele at first but I quickly became unimpressed.

@LurkingAnnie I forgot to say: I’m thinking good thoughts for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve been to Hatfield House and it was amazing. I saw nothing of Hatfield but maybe it was for the best.

PLEASE watch the All or Nothing documentary. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with all the guys (except Mendy) and the staff. I re-watch it every few months. What a season that was. Like @cobette I cry every time it ends.
It's on my list, I cannot wait to see it, finally. TV has been the last thing on my mind lately, with work being so crazy. But this? I won't be able to resist for long, will I?

• Heart
Hello hello hello good evening 😊

I'm generally a bit🤷‍♀️ on Jose but I will say that I can't hate him because of this.

😭

• Heart
It's on my list, I cannot wait to see it, finally. TV has been the last thing on my mind lately, with work being so crazy. But this? I won't be able to resist for long, will I?
It is absolutely impossible not to fall completely in love with the entire club when you watch it. It's like a propaganda film.

@Just Drive Dele is very frustrating, because he has that childlike look that makes him look so innocent, and I find myself thinking 'such a shame that it's not going well for him'. But then you remember he's doing nothing to help himself!

@Gossgossgoss9888 I'm on that episode now!

• Heart
Hello hello hello good evening 😊

I'm generally a bit🤷‍♀️ on Jose but I will say that I can't hate him because of this.

😭
Well, damn. You had to go and remind me that Mourinho‘s human. 💔

@cobette I miss Leroy so much. But, I’m watching a 2021 documentary on Prime about FC Bayern and in the first episode, they discussed that Leroy and a few other players have known each other since they were small children and while they all went their separate ways for a few years, they are living their boyhood dream by reuniting at Bayern Munich. That melted my City heart. As much as it pains me to admit, I think that gorgeous man with a face and body chiseled by the gods is exactly where he wants to be.

Resistance is futile, my friend.

• Heart

Do you remember when that twit Tom Pope who played for Port Vale was really rude about Bae and then they ended up meeting in the FA Cup third round? Well after the game City invited all the PV players into the dressing room. All the City players were frosty with Pope because of how disrespectful he had been to bae publicly - except Mendy who was laughing with him.

So - a moron.

Reactions: 3
Do you remember when that twit Tom Pope who played for Port Vale was really rude about Bae and then they ended up meeting in the FA Cup third round? Well after the game City invited all the PV players into the dressing room. All the City players were frosty with Pope because of how disrespectful he had been to bae publicly - except Mendy who was laughing with him.

So - a moron.
Mendy completely lacked social intelligence as well as having many other issues. I remember Pep saying in a press conference that you either want to kill him or you marvel at what a player he is. For me, him being a complete and utter knob outweighs any positives about his footballing skills.

• Heart
Mendy completely lacked social intelligence as well as having many other issues. I remember Pep saying in a press conference that you either want to kill him or you marvel at what a player he is. For me, him being a complete and utter knob outweighs any positives about his footballing skills.
100% agree.

I think Pep has a great instinct when it comes to player recruitment and that is why we have such a harmonious dressing room. There will be players he has admired but not bought because they don't fit. I suppose with Mendy, he got it wrong, you can't always get it right, and as we all know now, the entire club was fooled by him.

I'll watch that Bayern doc after this Spurs series! Thank you for recommendation.

Funnily enough, I think Leroy's conduct towards the end of his time with City would mean that Pep would never realistically take him back anyway. But a gal can dream.

• Heart
I've got one of those evening hangovers from slowly drinking throughout the day. All I want is McDonald's.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is absolutely impossible not to fall completely in love with the entire club when you watch it. It's like a propaganda film.
I went to Manchester for my internship/F1 back in 2010 - the people I worked with took me to the then still City of Manchester Stadium for matches a few times, and they all made me fall for the club rather quickly. Genuinely some of the nicest people I've ever met, those fans. Since then, I've been following them loosely over the years, and enjoyed watching them play great football.

But I can see why films like these make you fall for the team in a whole different way, and I'll happily go for it (once more). ❤

• Heart
I've got one of those evening hangovers from slowly drinking throughout the day. All I want is McDonald's.
A true sign that age is catching up with you.

Are you going to order one?

What is everyone else's end of evening snack choice?

Mine is a donner, chips, cheese and coleslaw, because I'm classy.

Are you this drunk?!

Jack 39.jpg
Jack 40.jpg
Jack 41.jpg
Jack 42.jpg
Jack 43.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'll watch that Bayern doc after this Spurs series! Thank you for recommendation.
I have such a soft spot for the Bayern team, especially since Thomas Müller has been my spirit animal since 2006... it's the German in me 😂

I haven't had tea/dinner yet, either. Not sure my fridge has anything substantial inside of it, anyway. So much for being a responsible adult.

• Haha
A true sign that age is catching up with you.

Are you going to order one?

What is everyone else's end of evening snack choice?

Mine is a donner, chips, cheese and coleslaw, because I'm classy.

Are you this drunk?!

View attachment 1369623View attachment 1369624View attachment 1369625View attachment 1369626View attachment 1369627
Of course you've captured all the moments where they could have kissed.

Bae is clearly both a messy drunk and an affectionate drunk and I really sympathise with that.

• Heart
Of course you've captured all the moments where they could have kissed.

Bae is clearly both a messy drunk and an affectionate drunk and I really sympathise with that.
HE IS BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND HE NEEDED ME TO RESCUE HIM. JG IS A SEX PEST AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.