John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you so much, you've had quite the life, so many near death experiences.
You know… I’m a girl of not many talents, but the one I do have is getting myself into situations that even I can’t explain.

Dear God no, I am not from there at all thank you very much. Only nice thing about Hatfield is Hatfield House.

I also once nearly did at a NYE party, but not in Hatfield. Is this a thing?
Thank god you’re not… 😂
To be fair, New Years is a night where all your dignity just flies out of the window and you just make horrid choices, that could just be me. I hope it’s not, but I don’t think I’ve ever had a quite New Years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love you so much, you've had quite the life, so many near death experiences.
Not to go back to this but… I’m completely moving my bedroom around and I found these fairy light and I was thinking I could put them around my headboard for cute moment, so I plugged them in and was like oh this bulbs smashed and I touched the little metal progs and I just electrocuted myself 🥲🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to go back to this but… I’m completely moving my bedroom around and I found these fairy light and I was thinking I I could put them round my headboard for cute moment, so I plugged them in and was like oh this bulbs smashed and I touched the little metal progs and I just electrocuted myself 🥲🫣
You two are made for each other.

City 177.jpg

Are you okay?

Is moving your bedroom around one of those projects that you start and then half an hour in wish you hadn't?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You two are made for each other.

View attachment 1369185

Are you okay?

Is moving your bedroom around one of those projects that you start and then half an hour in wish you hadn't?!
I’m not even joking it’s really tragic, I don’t go a week without injuring myself.

I don’t know my Googling is telling me it should be fine, really hurt though 🙃

I regretted it as soon as I wooshed open the first bin bag… I have three bin bags of clothes for that clothes bin/ charity shop and one that I’m going to sell online so it’s probably a good thing or it would have been if I didn’t decided to try to kill myself again 👍🏻

You having a better day? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not even joking it’s so sad, I don’t go a week without injuring myself… it’s really tragic.

I don’t know my Googling is telling me it should be fine, really hurt though 🙃

I regretted it as soon as I wooshed open the first bin bag… I have three bin bags of clothes for that clothes bin/ charity shop and one that I’m going to sell online so it’s probably a good thing or it would have been if I didn’t decided to try to kill myself again 👍🏻

You having a better day? 😂
I really desperately need to sort out my wardrobe. I was supposed to do it when I was on AL but it's too hot to do try ons! It's so full it won't even close properly. It is ridiculous for someone who wears a uniform to own this much clothes. I really should sell on Vinted/Depop but I am just too lazy.

I'm surprised Google didn't tell you that you were going to die, it usually does.

I have moved off the sofa to go to the fridge and the bathroom. Just finishing the last episode of All or Nothing, have cried approx 25 times.

I don't want this one to go.

gettyimages-907265536-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1227955055-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1058900566-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-942723710-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really desperately need to sort out my wardrobe. I was supposed to do it when I was on AL but it's too hot to do try ons! It's so full it won't even close properly. It is ridiculous for someone who wears a uniform to own this much clothes. I really should sell on Vinted/Depop but I am just too lazy.

I'm surprised Google didn't tell you that you were going to die, it usually does.

I have moved off the sofa to go to the fridge and the bathroom. Just finishing the last episode of All or Nothing, have cried approx 25 times.

I don't want this one to go.

View attachment 1369205View attachment 1369206View attachment 1369207View attachment 1369208
It is just one of those jobs that the longer you leave it the more daunting and harder it gets!! I get my older sister to sell stuff for me… she’s good at that I’d forget to send it out, i found like 5 packages of things I was suppose to send back but just didn’t and it was like getting a parcel again 😂

No death this time… I FaceTimed my mum and she just called me stupid so it’s all good I think!!

What is all or nothing? Is it like your fic?

• Haha
It is just one of those jobs that the longer you leave it the more daunting and harder it gets!! I get my older sister to sell stuff for me… she’s good at that I’d forget to send it out, i found like 5 packages of things I was suppose to send back but just didn’t and it was like getting a parcel again 😂

No death this time… I FaceTimed my mum and she just called me stupid so it’s all good I think!!

What is all or nothing? Is it like your fic?
If your mum says you'll be fine, you'll be fine. Someone in work once got electrocuted trying to fix something and he was out cold and it was half an hour before anyone noticed he was missing, lying down behind the equipment. I do hope that if that ever happened to me someone would notice I was missing a bit quicker.

All or Nothing is the City documentary on Amazon. Have you ever watched it? I think you'd like it!

• Heart
If your mum says you'll be fine, you'll be fine. Someone in work once got electrocuted trying to fix something and he was out cold and it was half an hour before anyone noticed he was missing, lying down behind the equipment. I do hope that if that ever happened to me someone would notice I was missing a bit quicker.

All or Nothing is the City documentary on Amazon. Have you ever watched it? I think you'd like it!
Ouch! You’d definitely be feeling a little tit, 30 minutes?! I’d not go back to work tbh.

This isn’t my first rodeo of electrocution… when I was like 13 in my ‘I don’t need any help’ phase, I tried to change a light shade that my dad has said he would do as the rose was smashed (also my fault), I tried to do it and obviously electrocuted myself and flew across the room… I never told anyone until I was in my twenties and my mum just look mortified that her teenager had been secretly electrocuted and she didn’t have a clue 😂

I haven’t watched it, I’ll have a look once I’ve sorted my tv out, which right now somewhere that I can’t see through my clothes mountain!!

I am now feeling you may have had the right idea with having a chilled day 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dear God no, I am not from there at all thank you very much. Only nice thing about Hatfield is Hatfield House.

I also once nearly did at a NYE party, but not in Hatfield. Is this a thing?
I’ve been to Hatfield House and it was amazing. I saw nothing of Hatfield but maybe it was for the best.
Ouch! You’d definitely be feeling a little tit, 30 minutes?! I’d not go back to work tbh.

This isn’t my first rodeo of electrocution… when I was like 13 in my ‘I don’t need any help’ phase, I tried to change a light shade that my dad has said he would do as the rose was smashed (also my fault), I tried to do it and obviously electrocuted myself and flew across the room… I never told anyone until I was in my twenties and my mum just look mortified that her teenager had been secretly electrocuted and she didn’t have a clue 😂

I haven’t watched it, I’ll have a look once I’ve sorted my tv out, which right now somewhere that I can’t see through my clothes mountain!!

I am now feeling you may have had the right idea with having a chilled day 🙃
PLEASE watch the All or Nothing documentary. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with all the guys (except Mendy) and the staff. I re-watch it every few months. What a season that was. Like @cobette I cry every time it ends.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’ve been to Hatfield House and it was amazing. I saw nothing of Hatfield but maybe it was for the best.

PLEASE watch the All or Nothing documentary. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with all the guys (except Mendy) and the staff. I re-watch it every few months. What a season that was.
Also, not Delph! That volatile type of personality makes me so nervous. I don't like how fond bae was of him, makes me question his taste in friends.

I would love to know how they all feel about Mendy now, it must really mess with your head that someone you liked so much turns out to be such a terrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Also, not Delph! That volatile type of personality makes me so nervous. I don't like how fond bae was of him, makes me question his taste in friends.

I would love to know how they all feel about Mendy now, it must really mess with your head that someone you liked so much turns out to be such a terrible person.
Delph, yes. What a curmudgeonly, grumpy, miserable bastard. Wonder if bae liked Delph’s rude, grumpy trait and saw a kindred spirit? It’s strange, though.

I often wonder how Bernardo now feels about Mendy given their prior friendship at Monaco. Even without the felonies, Mendy just seemed insufferable. He was also annoying and weird in the Team France videos during the 2018 World Cup. There are a few of Mendy’s old IG stories floating around YT still and I just don’t find his little pranks on his “good friend” Bernardo funny, they’re tiresome.

I miss Vincent Kompany. He‘s the reason I became a City fan in 2009.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.