Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Report back!

@LurkingAnnie - this is the sex, have never actually seen Everton John play, now want him

Okay, I'm officially in love with this story, I want to cradle it close and love on it.

Good God, the physicality of him... he's truly a beast on the pitch. Strikers must hate having to go up against him so much. Also, this is what I imagine DJ TT's music sounds like. Loud, repetitive and obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

rasperryripple

VIP Member

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I have left one bank to go to....another bank 🙃 to do largely the same thing (conduct and operational risk management). When we have fucked up I help work out what we have done wrong and how we fix it, and how we tell our board and regulators just how bad we have fucked up. I also try to prevent the fucking up in the first place, or at least predict the fucking up.
Sounds high-pressure!

Do you really think it's boring, or do you secretly quite like it as you've gone and got another job doing the same thing?

• Wow

secretstace

do you think if John wasn’t at the wedding, it’s because he’s embarrassed to be with ON around the other footballers & wags because of everything. i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. and they are a weird couple anyway…..

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm not talking to him until he gives us something. I'm on strike. Not even going to acknowledge his existence.

Do not envy the work clothes shopping.

Despite me only having 6 weeks of furlough none of my 2019 clothes fit either. That's what happens when you go from being on feet all day to literally doing nothing. My entire wardrobe basically went in the bin.

Love New Look for smart stuff. My friend always gets her stuff there and I weap into my uniform in gratitude that I don't have to worry about what I wear every day.
Poor guy won’t know what to do with himself, if you don’t acknowledge him.

I’m so happy that I don’t have to shop for work clothes - I get to wear the scrubs the hospital provides us with. I don’t envy anyone having to go out and shop responsibly. 😂

Sorry I took so long to reply, was waiting until I got home to my laptop so I could reply properly. Am now lying in my bed eating leftover pizza. Don't shame me.

I'm living for the drama. I'm a wuss and I'd have let them live happily ever after really quickly, maybe some work and family drama, but I LOVE the curveball of (what I also presume is) an ex.

My heart sank when he lied to her. I'm so disappointed in him, they've been getting along so well, faced plenty of hurdles so far that there's no reason for it.

I think it's completely natural given her recent heartbreak that she'd just want everything to go well and not press too much regards things she's not sure about. So well written.

I'm obsessed with it. It could be a novel. I'm desperate to know who the author is.
I hate being lied to - and I don’t mean the “was it my turn to buy milk? I didn’t know” kind of white lie. There’s something about such blatant dishonesty that sullies a friendship or relationship and makes it difficult for me to trust someone fully anymore. 😫 let’s hope that doesn’t happen for Abbie and John. WUIV bae needs to man up and tell her.

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Don't do that! I like us all reading together so I can fangirl here as well as in the comments.

@NinaJonas yes, all but Waking Up in Vegas are John/male we're lacking in John/girl content. But luckily the one we have is amazing.
They’re posting too much. I can’t keep up with it 🤣🤣

Do you think we wouldn't notice you leaving your own off here?
the best one, and she’s left it off!!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm at work and I've read them and I'm a puddle!

What did you think? I'm gonna comment on them when I'm home if I leave this prison at a decent hour.
I'm just convinced that men and honest communication are two things that in theory should go together hand in hand, but it just doesn't really happen sometimes in practice, even if it were so easy. I kinda want to see him fess it all up to avoid the drama, but then again, drama makes for great writing.

All in all, their relationship is adorable, especially since she started staying with him, and you just know they're falling for each other.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Yes, leaving shortly. I am going to Newcastle, will see if I spot Popey whilst I'm there. Not sure travelling around the train strikes is a good idea but too late now 🤷‍♀️
I commute to work and the traffic has been an absolute nightmare with the strikes.

It's a while to Newcastle on the train. I hate trains. Worst mode of transport for me. Safe travels x

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Thank you 😘 I don't get pain so much as the feeling that from ribs to knees I am made of jelly. Need bae to come and gently cuddle me.
Sounds the worst. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
TMI - I used to feel like my insides were falling out.

Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
What would happen if he was like kidnapped by aliens or something the next day.

You'd spend your entire life regretting you didn't do it.

Talk about living life on the edge.
She deserves to be kidnapped by aliens for not jumping right on

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
can you explain the book club thingy a bit more pls? AND THERE ARE PICKERS STORIES?😍😍😍
Book club explained here:

Jordan and John are my OTP. I will not hear any different, I only tolerate him with Jack because the writing is good. I'll entertain him and Ruben/Leroy but Jordan is the one.

• Heart