Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm feeling shy.

Once again I'm a puddle over WUIV. It's everything.

Someone take my meeting at 3 for me please, I'll send you the slides, I'm too in love.
Your story is absolutely brilliant and deserves its place in the list.
And WUIV…
the new chapter has me all soft inside

pls link yours! I once read one called “All or nothing” but I can’t remember if it was yours or from someone else

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Actually, now I think about it, I think we knew they were expecting but I had totally forgotten. I am sure he mentioned it in an interview, or someone else did. Maybe I'm completely making that up.

Nandos on way?

Not by stealing my man you don't!
Ok, if we’re doing it like that…

you have Keano I’ll have bae 🤣

• Haha

livvys

Chatty Member
2-3 months or so ago.
proof was requested from the person on the ‘inside’ so they screenshot her finsta and her private pics to prove they had connections.

either way it doesn’t matter as most of these relationships are arrangements anyway.
I mean they do say you lose them the same way you got them. I have a feeling if she ever got an inclination that John was leaving her she would purposely try and get pregnant

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

The greatest fic of all time, we're starting a book club this week reading a chapter a week and posting our thoughts here if you'd like to join! - Parachute series (Jack)

Summertime (Jack)

You've Got Me Singing the Blues (Jack)

My absolute fave - Sun City (Pickford)

ENT series - read this on a constant loop (Pickford)

All Too Well (Pickford) - this is one of the best things I've ever read, it's so poignant

Boy We Can Do So Much More Together (Ruben)

Loved this one but it hasn't been updated in a while - Lover (Ruben)

Stay (Ruben)
Ooooh I needed this list too 🤣

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
And made it fucking hungry horse!!

Used to make my dad take us there all the time and we weren't local at all. That space bowl man, the absolute dogs bollocks. Someone at my school caught salmonella from there apparently.

Bet you love Hatfield galleria don't you

cobette

VIP Member
Don't come at me 😂 But I hate Chinese takeaway 🤒 Love an Indian tho👌 Chicken madras, mushroom rice,and all the sides 😻😻

On a shit note, we have decided to part ways fully now, more messages came out and some from last year around the time our girl was conceived, some flirty messages, wasn't expecting it at all tbh
So sorry. What a shit. Onwards and upwards for you and your little lad. You can get through this, you've done it before. We're always here to provide some light relief x

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'm contemplating how to ask my friend to randomly drive 30 miles with me on Saturday to go to the Harvester.

This is is more difficult to explain than when I randomly declared we were going to watch Man City because I had, completely out of the blue, decided that I was in love with John Stones.

BBQ stack sounds good and it comes with a cobette!

Will RLF not go?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
His smile is the best. It might drop a little, when he figures out that thing with Dier, but... I guess he'll have to learn to share? A little, at least.

He did? Now that is proper miserable - why would they do that?! Depending on the type of fracture, it could be one of those really niggling ones, but I suppose Spurs thought that as long as the legs work, he can go out and play. Nevermind him potentially falling on said elbow and worsening the fracture. 😩🙄
He fractured it on the pitch in the first minute and then played on and scored later in the game! They must have given him some heavy painkillers.

• Wow

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
@LurkingAnnie don't be sorry ❤ It's not going anywhere.

Potentially not your John too. I'm sorry, read it back and verging bit too much towards Jordan's John.

I'll report back on Waking Up in Vegas soon, I've had to stop part way through because I'm ovulating and I don't think it's right reading about my husband with other women.
oh no, are you getting the rage with him in WUIV? or is he just sexy?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I have to go to my store to do my admin, which makes it SO difficult to get anything done, as the MOD obviously needs in the office, so I can't sit in there. If I sit in the dining area I spend the entire day getting up to tell people to do X. If I sit in the team room, then the team don't have their space. There's always some crisis distracting me. We'd get more done if we were allowed to WFH or even just go to our nearest store.

Always based in one store, occasionally support in others to cover holidays and things like that. I've been moved around a lot though, 5 times in 2.5 years and we've only got 6 stores in our area :oops:

We have our meetings in a hotel somewhere that's easy to get to for everyone in the area, so it's like a little day out for us all. RLF said to me yesterday, 'I don't understand what you do at these things!? Surely you can't talk about 🐔 for 9 hours!?' 😂

Course we don't, yesterday we discussed how this one 'didn't do anything wrong'.

View attachment 1363818

What is a MOD? Is that your boss?

When you go to your 🐔 conference is that the entire 🐔 population?

What is your favourite menu item?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
do you think if John wasn’t at the wedding, it’s because he’s embarrassed to be with ON around the other footballers & wags because of everything. i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. and they are a weird couple anyway…..
I don't think he's embarrassed to be with her. I think it's, potentially, not particularly pleasant for her given that many of the other girls were close with Millie, and he doesn't want to put her in awkward situations. If this is the case, then I think it's very kind and considerate of him.

The full time whistle vs Atletico ❤

View attachment 1374592
Perfect way to close the thread! The greatest night!

Do we have a title girls?!

• Heart