Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
❤ ❤ ❤

I'm nervous for you! More about the process than the outcome.

I'm arranging for bae and Jack to record an audio version of Parachute for you to listen to during it.
That will be more preferable to listening to the local radio station. I might sleep though once I’ve had my drugs 🤣🤣 wouldn’t want to fall asleep during bae’s voice 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1

mimimithis

VIP Member
good or bad surprise??
I’m still on the fence about it 🤣
Me too. Out of all the things THAT is what sets him off? I mean...

I've read it. I've no self control.

I'm dying. He's getting fluffy. I can't take it. Also stroppy. Yes please
Neither do I, not when it comes to things - or people (yep looking at you, JS) - I adore. 😂

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Bigger or smaller than the ones I posted? That's how I've done it, but I'm on mobile

How does this come up for you?

View attachment 1374404

I have had chicken kiev and rice. Feel like all I eat is chicken.
Smaller I think! That one comes up normal size. Maybe just an individual picture thing.

Love chicken kiev. Chicken is only meat RLF likes so we have it a lot, you can imagine how thrilled I am about that.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
When it's finished I'm going to download it to my Kindle and re-read it over and over again. It's going to become a comfort read like ENT is. So jealous of how flirty he is with her.

The music was awful, I don't know why I didn't mute it.

Now binging on YT videos because I've been really busy and haven't heard his voice or seen all his little quirks for so long.
It's going right next to AON and OH on my phone and iPad. I have all my favourite stories stored on different media, because you never know whether they could disappear somewhere down the line.

Share some here, please?

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Someone at my meeting today said they are going to Cancun in Jan and I said my friend is just back from there ❤ I didn't mention the hurricane or where I found this friend.
Ahhhh I feel all warm now 💙💙💙 that’s cheered me up.

are they prepared for it to be wild? 🤣

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Vinny is just incredible, what a great guy, so inspiring. I wish him all the luck in the world at Burnley. It's going to be so tough though. The scene watching the Man U game at his in-laws gets me every time.

I was very emotional watching today as that season feels like it was only two seconds ago, yet so much has changed. It's a very sobering reminder that nothing lasts forever and we have to enjoy every second we get.

I was going to mention that I think Mendy comes across terribly, not my type of person at all, but I didn't want it to seem I'm only saying that after what has come to light now. The same brash, in your face, personality as Delph that makes me nervous to be around them.

Paid extra attention to Leroy today, what a beaut. I managed to manifest Kalvin coming, so I shall now turn my attention to getting Leroy back.

I'm watching the Spurs one now. I find Mourinho a bit intimidating. Don't like how much he swears. Want to wrap Dier up in cotton wool and tell him not to let things get him down. Dele, what can I even say!? Feel sorry for him but that smirky face. I would struggle to manage him.
No, I get you, Mendy always made me anxious and uncomfortable. He is one of those people who have to “own” every situation and if they’re not the center of attention, they’ll do something inappropriate or embarrassing to BE the center of attention. Watching him, I feel like a child warily watching an alcoholic parent on the verge of losing control. Delph didn’t scare me in the same way, but I didn’t like him at all.

The Spurs one is great. Mourinho is a dickhead. I love my crinkly-eyed bae Lloris. Love Dier. I was ambivalent about Dele at first but I quickly became unimpressed.

@LurkingAnnie I forgot to say: I’m thinking good thoughts for you.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Good, I only like him when he appears in Jack fics as his mate, not when he goes around shagging the girls mates, because that makes me rage.

I love the fictional footballer! I like that you've created this little world. So sexy and elite.

I see why would wouldn't want to go wild with the fictional footballers though, hard to keep track of and people might be like 'where's X?!'
If he appears I won’t let him shag anyone out of loyalty to all of you here ❤

• Heart

livvys

Chatty Member

cobette

VIP Member
@wonderstruck25 I only fancy him because he looks like Liam. Don't even fancy Liam.

Fingers crossed for you. ❤

I am unhealthily into M&S food.
- extremely chocolaty chocolate biscuits
- reduced fat ham crisps
- Don’t ask me how but their maris piper potatoes make amazing oven chips
- all their cheese
- all their wine

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Bae is into m&s food. 100%.
If he can tell me that he appreciates a Salmon & Cream Cheese sandwich, Mexican Layer Dip, Rocky Road Clusters, Best Ever Profiteroles and Cornish Cruncher. I'll come on the spot.

Okay now which Harry are we talking about
The one next to HK!

I swear Tripps has grown since 2018.

gettyimages-859022632-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
@cobette what were RLF's thoughts when Ryan Mason became Spurs manager last year? I love him, he and his partner have just got married and I want to weep at how beautiful they are

View attachment 1363973
I don't think he was that enamoured. He really wanted Poch back.

The amount of weddings and engagements this summer has made me feel woefully inadequate, they are all so perfect.

My goodness, we have all lived slight variations on the same life.
What did you study?

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I’d kiss and tell too if he mugged me off like that.

And i am 100% positive ON would go straight to press if he turfed her and her son out of his mansion.
He probably still cheats but she wouldn’t give up that life so turns a blind eye. I think they all cheat, girls literally get arranged for them.
I don’t think she would though because of the situation with her child. I also think there’s probably a few people who would tell a few things about her.

NinaJonas

Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

The greatest fic of all time, we're starting a book club this week reading a chapter a week and posting our thoughts here if you'd like to join! - Parachute series (Jack)

Summertime (Jack)

You've Got Me Singing the Blues (Jack)

My absolute fave - Sun City (Pickford)

ENT series - read this on a constant loop (Pickford)

All Too Well (Pickford) - this is one of the best things I've ever read, it's so poignant

Boy We Can Do So Much More Together (Ruben)

Loved this one but it hasn't been updated in a while - Lover (Ruben)

Stay (Ruben)
can you explain the book club thingy a bit more pls? AND THERE ARE PICKERS STORIES?😍😍😍