Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Hey, I was a hard worker until I came on here - don’t you be acting all innocent - you’re the biggest distraction going (after bae) 🤣🤣

also, I’m reading 😍😍
I'm a puddle over him still wearing the ring. An actual puddle. It's adorable.

It's so real that he'd kick off about her job, it would make him feel so vulnerable.

I will be forever jealous I didn't think of this!

I hope John gets proper game time this coming season. Also not long until pre season starts. Lots of content from US tour I hope 🤞🏻

Sorry just idle musings…

Bae is idly musing too

View attachment 1364922
Unseen 🥰🥰🥰

⚰⚰⚰

Still can't take to it. Think I might stop trying until it finishes and then read in one go
I thought the ring would have swung it for you!

I like the split narrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Bowling ally and arcade are all gone… they only left the ice rink 🧐

Hatfield is a shithole… (sorry if your from hatfiend… but you know I’m right) went to the uni there for a New Years party and when I say I nearly died, I mean wholeheartedly I nearly died.

Dear God no, I am not from there at all thank you very much. Only nice thing about Hatfield is Hatfield House.

I also once nearly did at a NYE party, but not in Hatfield. Is this a thing?

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Have fun at work 😬

what time you on till? I’m praying to be able to take my time owing today 😢😢
I want to sit in the garden and read
Until we're done 😭 Officially 12, but it's never 12!

What time you hoping to get away for? I'm currently reading some John and Jordan.

• Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Until we're done 😭 Officially 12, but it's never 12!

What time you hoping to get away for? I'm currently reading some John and Jordan.
Oh god! That’s awful! 5 officially but I’m hoping 3. Unless it kicks off again then it’ll be shift change at 8:30

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
I love to know what makes people tick (part of why I went into medicine, after lots of consideration), what they're motivations are, what they're drawn to, what they avoid - all the reasons as to why they are the way they are.

Reading this, the term introvert extrovert comes to mind - someone who is extroverted, when feeling at ease, e.g. around friends/family, but who has introvert tendencies, too. While we don't know the full extent of his psyche or shouldn't want to psychoanalyse him too much (let's not, Freud's theorems scarred me for life), it's fun to share our observations. It makes for good characterisation, when writing, too! 🤗
Introverted extrovert is bang on I think!

@LurkingAnnie is there any YT content of them together kicking about?!

• Heart

NinaJonas

I'm feeling shy.

Once again I'm a puddle over WUIV. It's everything.

Someone take my meeting at 3 for me please, I'll send you the slides, I'm too in love.
pls link yours! I once read one called “All or nothing” but I can’t remember if it was yours or from someone else

• Heart

NinaJonas

Book club explained here:

Jordan and John are my OTP. I will not hear any different, I only tolerate him with Jack because the writing is good. I'll entertain him and Ruben/Leroy but Jordan is the one.
wait are those stories you linked with the guys being in a relationship?

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Well, she did it, so this isn't appropriate anymore, but how gorgeous is he?! Like seriously?! I do not think I appreciate it enough.

@LurkingAnnie in Disney, at the Grand Flo cafe, they have an apple and walnut salad that I have always wanted to try! Bet you'd love it.
Oooooh that sounds very fancy!!