John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is obviously a very talented artist but I find it a wee bit creepy. Not really keen on face tattoos. Sorry bae everything else is perfect x
I don't think it's creepy. I like to think of him as eclectic. It's very sweet.

It's from training I think
Is it from the last camp? Or has this weird folded down sock fetish been going on a while and I just didn't notice until last month?!

I didn't even know this Imago was a thing. You're the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It is obviously a very talented artist but I find it a wee bit creepy. Not really keen on face tattoos. Sorry bae everything else is perfect x
The fact he has random people from Barnsley tattooed on him just seems very John I can’t explain it 🤣

The ones where he is wearing black are unseen for me he is just so FIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think it's creepy. I like to think of him as eclectic. It's very sweet.
Think it’s me not just face tattoos I am funny about it’s pets too. My friends dog died and he got a tattoo of it on his calf was beautifully done just wasn’t keen on it either

Reactions: 3
The suit 💦
Purple 💜
Brooding on the bench ❤
The curl in the black jacket one 🥰
Baby's sore eye 💔
Manhandling Cole is so f-ing sexy
The navy swirly top :love:

I love you!

@wonderstruck25 thought occurred to me on the way home, what did you do to the children with the duck tape?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuuuuuuuuck meeeee

@Violetroselily you're obviously spending your newfound freedom wisely! Hope you're having a nice time and getting some proper rest.

How's everyone else's day?

I've been snowed under at work, you know when you're so busy you feel like you haven't stopped but at the same time nothing's got done? That's me today.

Now I'm home and not sure I want any tea as it's so warm and stuffy, just having an ice lolly (fruit pastille, consumed the regular way!) while I decide.

I'm going to get on Parachute book club tonight too but will probably wait for the next thread to share my thoughts as I know otherwise I'll do a big essay and then the thread will immediately close.

As always, wishing this fitty was here to keep me company.
01g4wr4q1020r58cbfmj.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fuuuuuuuuck meeeee

@Violetroselily you're obviously spending your newfound freedom wisely! Hope you're having a nice time and getting some proper rest.

I've been snowed under at work, you know when you're so busy you feel like you haven't stopped but at the same time nothing's got done? That's me today.

Now I'm home and not sure I want any tea as it's so warm and stuffy, just having an ice lolly (fruit pastille, consumed the regular way!) while I decide.

I'm going to get on Parachute book club tonight too but will probably wait for the next thread to share my thoughts as I know otherwise I'll do a big essay and then the thread will immediately close.

As always, wishing this fitty was here to keep me company. View attachment 1374311
We've had the same day 😭

I'm just giving up on work now as I'm just getting frustrated. Am off until Thursday afternoon now so I'll catch up at some point then.

I'm a boiling pot of hormones. Thankfully weather has cooled a bit here! Now debating what to have for dinner.

That picture ❤ If he looked at your like that you'd just have to kiss him wouldn't you!?

@Violetroselily how are you getting the Imago pics to save without watermark?

• Heart
These pictures are absolutely amazing!
Can’t believe I’ve been spending time with RLF when I could have been perving on these 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We've had the same day 😭

I'm just giving up on work now as I'm just getting frustrated. Am off until Thursday afternoon now so I'll catch up at some point then.

I'm a boiling pot of hormones. Thankfully weather has cooled a bit here! Now debating what to have for dinner.

That picture ❤ If he looked at your like that you'd just have to kiss him wouldn't you!?

@Violetroselily how are you getting the Imago pics to save without watermark?
If you save from the search page rather than opening the image it doesn't take the watermark - same as on getty. But obv they are low res 😕

What's for dinner today?

• Heart
Fuuuuuuuuck meeeee

As always, wishing this fitty was here to keep me company. View attachment 1374311
We had the same day, apparently. Mondays are a pest, they truly are. Good gracious, people can be relentlessly dense, too.

I hope you enjoy your ice lolly! ❤ Tea, for me, was left-over baked salmon and pasta... I had skipped breakfast and lunch, though, in favour of coffee, so indulging it is.

• Heart
If you save from the search page rather than opening the image it doesn't take the watermark - same as on getty. But obv they are low res 😕

What's for dinner today?
They are tiny when I save that way 😭

We are currently debating what to order. I'm embarrassed to admit we're having a takeaway again, but I'm always a write off on a Monday. Faux Nandos is currently winning. What you having?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.