John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are tiny when I save that way 😭

We are currently debating what to order. I'm embarrassed to admit we're having a takeaway again, but I'm always a write off on a Monday. Faux Nandos is currently winning. What you having?
Bigger or smaller than the ones I posted? That's how I've done it, but I'm on mobile

How does this come up for you?

imago1012571345s.jpg

I have had chicken kiev and rice. Feel like all I eat is chicken.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bigger or smaller than the ones I posted? That's how I've done it, but I'm on mobile

How does this come up for you?

View attachment 1374404

I have had chicken kiev and rice. Feel like all I eat is chicken.
Smaller I think! That one comes up normal size. Maybe just an individual picture thing.

Love chicken kiev. Chicken is only meat RLF likes so we have it a lot, you can imagine how thrilled I am about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Smaller I think! That one comes up normal size. Maybe just an individual picture thing.

Love chicken kiev. Chicken is only meat RLF likes so we have it a lot, you can imagine how thrilled I am about that.
This is sad, maybe try on your phone and see if that comes up better?

What are you doing on your days off?

Reactions: 1
I am genuinely surprised Stonsey was not at Maguire's wedding but Pickford and Grealish were?

I am offended on Baes behalf ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
This is sad, maybe try on your phone and see if that comes up better?

What are you doing on your days off?
I will have to go out tomorrow to avoid the cleaner so it may well be Harvester time tomorrow!

@maccamacc he might have been there and we just haven't had any pics!? I think if he did go he'd have gone alone. I'm sure he was invited, they just have so little time off they really have to prioritise what they do.

I'm dead, buried, resurrected, only to die another sweet death at that ending.
I am going to read and re-read until the day I die. Even when this stupid crush is a pinprick of a memory.

Reactions: 2
I am genuinely surprised Stonsey was not at Maguire's wedding but Pickford and Grealish were?

I am offended on Baes behalf ☹
Same I really thought he would’ve gone, maybe ON wasn’t invited and he didn’t want her to feel awkward. I think Millie was probably there as well

• Sad
Reactions: 2
We’re so spoiled this year aren’t we? Parade John aka Cliff gave us entertainment for weeks, then shirtless holiday pics, and now we’re like nah, we need more. I really hope we don’t have to wait until pre-season.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We’re so spoiled this year aren’t we? Parade John aka Cliff gave us entertainment for weeks, then shirtless holiday pics, and now we’re like nah, we need more. I really hope we don’t have to wait until pre-season.
I CANNOT go two more weeks

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.