Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Hope you're okay lovely ❤ ❤

Several of us also have dysfunctional families.

Are you parents still together?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I like nicknames!

My general stance on names if I was actually having a baby would be to call it a name that I like to use in its entirety, but that I like or don't mind the common nicknames for.

So Matilda would probably be Matilda to me most or all of the time, but if she wanted to go by Tilly or Mattie etc. or if other people wanted to call her by a nickname I would absolutely be okay with that and if she preferred the nickname I'd use it too.
My dad is the same he doesn’t understand why you call a child one thing and then nickname them… he refused to call my nephew the nickname everyone calls him 🫣

My name is my Nans name that my mum shortened to make in her own words ‘hip’… my name couldn’t be less hip 😂

@wonderstruck25 I can't believe you deleted it! I'm cackling at Cliff and Abe being so close.
for you. So bloody ridiculous for a fake baby, I need real life help.
90F0A446-CC55-43C3-B487-304C1505D3A9.jpeg

A9B59E3E-3676-437B-B310-60F6354C3866.jpeg
1D46120C-AE97-41FF-82C7-10C1963DA90B.jpeg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I have a double first name, does that count? 🥺
Do you like having a double first name?

Or do you go by the first one mainly? Does it annoy you when you meet new people and they just refer to you as the first one without double checking how you'd prefer to be addressed?

• Wow
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Little bit outing…. He’s from the same sort of area as me and he’s a bit full of himself but a nice guy and his family are lovely and I know he looks after them 🙃 Seen him a few time and know a lot of his friends…

Remember when aquasplash shut down? Piss take

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I would LOVE to have the imagination to write
Writing has been an outlet for me since I was a pre-teen - there's just something about putting words on a page that calms the mind. Plus, all those little thoughts and ideas that form in my mind can go somewhere. Or not, there are some unfinished snippets from years ago. They're still fun to read back.

In the end, it's a bit like journalling, if you will, but you take your thought and mould it into a fictional place/situation.

• Heart
I had to Google it. :ROFLMAO: Looks like there’s none in the States. Pity. There’s a few places with that name but the food isn’t what you all have described. I’ll have to visit a Harvester when I’m across the pond next month.
Do you have a Wendy’s where you live ? Do they still exist 😂

maccamacc

VIP Member
I wish we could get a few more pics before pre-season starts. Just a few. Ruben is brilliant, he’s been providing a steady stream of amazing pics. Bae and Abe, take note
A steady diet of Ruben with his boyz on a boat, with very little clothing on, has distracted me from baes disappointing lack of pics. I would drop Ruben in a jiffy though for a snippet of Stonsey gossip/body/face ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He’s possibly very briefly in the next chapter anyway 🤣 Not in a way that would excite you though, sorry. Just in a “Jack needs a friend” way. I’ve bollocksed it up though because the one other footballer already featured is fictional, but I haven’t got the energy to start making everyone else fictional, so there may be some real and some fictional.

I don’t think things through, story of my life.
Good, I only like him when he appears in Jack fics as his mate, not when he goes around shagging the girls mates, because that makes me rage.

I love the fictional footballer! I like that you've created this little world. So sexy and elite.

I see why would wouldn't want to go wild with the fictional footballers though, hard to keep track of and people might be like 'where's X?!'

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
What is a MOD? Is that your boss?

When you go to your 🐔 conference is that the entire 🐔 population?

What is your favourite menu item?
Manager on duty, so whoever is leading the shift, I'm in charge of all of them. We are a bit short in that department though, hence why I have to run shifts myself. My line manager works remotely, he's in charge of area.

Yes, all the 🐔 s go to the conference. Thousands of them. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPONSORING WORLD CUP COVERAGE?! Gonna collab with bae.

Fave

Eu3wK26VkAAm4eL.jpg

What's yours?

@wonderstruck25 I am SO squeamish can you imagine me as a butcher, I'd be squealing and crying all the time ❤

• Heart