John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer Indian to Chinese too.

That is crappy, but I guess it's better to find out now than to through all the effort of a reconciliation and trying to rebuild the relationship and then finding out about it. At least you know where you stand now.

Much love to you ❤

Sending bae round to make you feel better.
View attachment 1363700
Looks like he's staying over too, lucky @sarah2017

@Violetroselily what are your plans for your first day of freedom?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like he's staying over too, lucky @sarah2017

@Violetroselily what are your plans for your first day of freedom?
Currently waiting to find out what time DPD are coming to collect my laptop, which will dictate what time I can go swimming. My flat is a shithole, so I will be doing lots of tidying and sorting, then packing as I'm up north this weekend visiting friends

Might also do a big fic reread, probably parachute

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Currently waiting to find out what time DPD are coming to collect my laptop, which will dictate what time I can go swimming. My flat is a shithole, so I will be doing lots of tidying and sorting, then packing as I'm up north this weekend visiting friends

Ooooh “up north”… that’s exciting!! Us northerners are delightful 🤣

hope you’re enjoying your freedom

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sounds good, I am so excited for you to just decompress.

Thoroughly predictable that some asshat has already contacted you.

I tell everyone that leaves my employment that they are 'dead to me' once they leave. It's in jest obv, sort of. Please adopt this policy to all your former colleagues apart from your work husband and man bun crush.
Failed to apply this policy to my RL JG, so freaking obvious, must have worked though as he came back to me.

• Haha
Sounds good, I am so excited for you to just decompress.

Thoroughly predictable that some asshat has already contacted you.

I tell everyone that leaves my employment that they are 'dead to me' once they leave. It's in jest obv, sort of. Please adopt this policy to all your former colleagues apart from your work husband and man bun crush.
Failed to apply this policy to my RL JG, so freaking obvious, must have worked though as he came back to me.
Forgot to add, obviously I am starting the day with leftover Chinese for breakfast

My (ex) team member bless her...she's tried to log on this morning and her laptop is showing some sort of terminal error message. Like what the duck do you think I can do about that? I can't do anything about that even if I was working. I am not IT help desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Forgot to add, obviously I am starting the day with leftover Chinese for breakfast

My (ex) team member bless her...she's tried to log on this morning and her laptop is showing some sort of terminal error message. Like what the duck do you think I can do about that? I can't do anything about that even if I was working. I am not IT help desk.
Off to the office she goes! You're more patient than I. I probably wouldn't even have replied.

I'm on a late tonight, first proper day back at work after the huge skives that are admin and meeting days. I'm awake far too early, going to have crashed and burned before dinner time is even over.

• Heart
Off to the office she goes! You're more patient than I. I probably wouldn't even have replied.

I'm on a late tonight, first proper day back at work after the huge skives that are admin and meeting days. I'm awake far too early, going to have crashed and burned before dinner time is even over.
Do you go somewhere else to do your admin? Are you always based in the same store or do you work a patch? Where do you go for your meetings?

When can we start this AMA because I am so intrigued about everyone's jobs

• Heart
  • Haha
Do you go somewhere else to do your admin? Are you always based in the same store or do you work a patch? Where do you go for your meetings?
I have to go to my store to do my admin, which makes it SO difficult to get anything done, as the MOD obviously needs in the office, so I can't sit in there. If I sit in the dining area I spend the entire day getting up to tell people to do X. If I sit in the team room, then the team don't have their space. There's always some crisis distracting me. We'd get more done if we were allowed to WFH or even just go to our nearest store.

Always based in one store, occasionally support in others to cover holidays and things like that. I've been moved around a lot though, 5 times in 2.5 years and we've only got 6 stores in our area :oops:

We have our meetings in a hotel somewhere that's easy to get to for everyone in the area, so it's like a little day out for us all. RLF said to me yesterday, 'I don't understand what you do at these things!? Surely you can't talk about 🐔 for 9 hours!?' 😂

Course we don't, yesterday we discussed how this one 'didn't do anything wrong'.

England 434.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I have to go to my store to do my admin, which makes it SO difficult to get anything done, as the MOD obviously needs in the office, so I can't sit in there. If I sit in the dining area I spend the entire day getting up to tell people to do X. If I sit in the team room, then the team don't have their space. There's always some crisis distracting me. We'd get more done if we were allowed to WFH or even just go to our nearest store.

Always based in one store, occasionally support in others to cover holidays and things like that. I've been moved around a lot though, 5 times in 2.5 years and we've only got 6 stores in our area :oops:

We have our meetings in a hotel somewhere that's easy to get to for everyone in the area, so it's like a little day out for us all. RLF said to me yesterday, 'I don't understand what you do at these things!? Surely you can't talk about 🐔 for 9 hours!?' 😂

Course we don't, yesterday we discussed how this one 'didn't do anything wrong'.

View attachment 1363818

What is a MOD? Is that your boss?

When you go to your 🐔 conference is that the entire 🐔 population?

What is your favourite menu item?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1363818
I feel well nosey now… why do you talk about chickens in your job? 👀

• Haha
What is a MOD? Is that your boss?

When you go to your 🐔 conference is that the entire 🐔 population?

What is your favourite menu item?
Manager on duty, so whoever is leading the shift, I'm in charge of all of them. We are a bit short in that department though, hence why I have to run shifts myself. My line manager works remotely, he's in charge of area.

Yes, all the 🐔 s go to the conference. Thousands of them. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPONSORING WORLD CUP COVERAGE?! Gonna collab with bae.

Fave

Eu3wK26VkAAm4eL.jpg

What's yours?

@wonderstruck25 I am SO squeamish can you imagine me as a butcher, I'd be squealing and crying all the time ❤

• Heart
Manager on duty, so whoever is leading the shift, I'm in charge of all of them. We are a bit short in that department though, hence why I have to run shifts myself. My line manager works remotely, he's in charge of area.

Yes, all the 🐔 s go to the conference. Thousands of them. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPONSORING WORLD CUP COVERAGE?! Gonna collab with bae.

Fave

View attachment 1363842

What's yours?

@wonderstruck25 I am SO squeamish can you imagine me as a butcher, I'd be squealing and crying all the time ❤
I am a purist and therefore my fave is just pieces. Or a fillet burger.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fave

View attachment 1363842

What's yours?

Wow you really are the colonel!

• Heart

Fave

View attachment 1363842

What's yours?

I realise now that my thought process is just abysmal… I’m having one of those days where I feel I need to go back to bed and try again 😂

I hate chicken on a bone 🤢

• Wow
I realise now that my thought process is just abysmal… I’m having one of those days where I feel I need to go back to bed and try again 😂

I hate chicken on a bone 🤢
I love chicken on the bone!

Back to bed with this one!?

Training 77.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.