John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did joint honours with history because it meant I didn't have to do a dissertation. Lazy cow alert. Still don't know anything about history, or any 'real' books.

I really fancied the grad student who took one of my history modules and he asked me if I'd considered doing a masters because I was clearly brilliant at history. Mate, I've applied myself in your class because I think you're hot. The rest of the time I'm in the IT lab chatting shite on the McFly forums. No-one in their right mind is sponsoring me for a masters.

'Me again bae, can you get some gravy and a couple of Zinger Towers with that bucket please?! Oh and @ruby1080 is coming over, so I'd suggest you bring a scarf .'

View attachment 1364000
Love his face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Um, if I tell you how we make the gravy you'll never eat it again. It's time consuming and messy.
OK, don’t tell me how it’s made, just pour it over me and get Bae (my Bae, does he answer to “t’other Bae” here?) to come and lick it off. Bet he loves it. Save a little bit to put on your Bae’s 🍎 for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OK, don’t tell me how it’s made, just pour it over me and get Bae (my Bae, does he answer to “t’other Bae” here?) to come and lick it off. Bet he loves it. Save a little bit to put on your Bae’s 🍎 for me.
Mate, that's gonna burn.

Gotta temp it to 75 degrees.

John once Ruby's had the gravy out.

80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg you so don't appreciate what you do.

You're totally underestimating the impact you have on your NK. You're shaping the person she's going to turn into. It's amazing and an honour and she's going to love you forever.
This was really sweet… I meant adult in the sense I go to work in my pyjamas and got the park 😂😂

I bet you feel job satisfaction though? I do not, probably never have.
Is there something you can do to make you feel differently about this viewpoint you have? Maybe changing jobs you will feel differently?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@cobette I was told the that the gravy was made with the drip tray is that true? 🫥

Yes, I live right by one. They piss me off that they don’t do the breakfast properly anymore though so I don’t go much now.
The breakfast with the fruit and cereal 🥲

Only breakfast thing I hate more that covid took away is the breakfast wrap at McDonald’s 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was whinging about missing breakfast wrap from McDs yesterday!

• Sick
I’ve never had a breakfast wrap. I always get a sausage and egg McMuffin with a hash brown and I’m a boring witch who won’t change that for anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve never had a breakfast wrap. I always get a sausage and egg McMuffin with a hash brown and I’m a boring witch who won’t change that for anything.
But you put your hash on your muffin right?! (Why does everything we say here sound dirty!?)

Top tip btw - I tried it after you suggested it, a McTower if you will.

Anyway, breakfast wrap was basically already towered for you, and the egg was nicer, and you got bacon and sauce. Bonus!

Reactions: 2
But you put your hash on your muffin right?! (Why does everything we say here sound dirty!?)

Top tip btw - I tried it after you suggested it, a McTower if you will.

Anyway, breakfast wrap was basically already towered for you, and the egg was nicer, and you got bacon and sauce. Bonus!
Yes the hash brown always goes in the muffin (why do they not just put one in anyway?) I often get another to eat by itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If it wasn’t a wrap.. it was the bagel- which they also took away from me.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.