John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to Google it. :ROFLMAO: Looks like there’s none in the States. Pity. There’s a few places with that name but the food isn’t what you all have described. I’ll have to visit a Harvester when I’m across the pond next month.
Yeah think we may be bigging it up a bit much to what you’re going to be expecting 😂😂

What about a Hungry Horse? Do you have those?
Did you ever go when you were young and they gave out the little horse toys… 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to Google it. :ROFLMAO: Looks like there’s none in the States. Pity. There’s a few places with that name but the food isn’t what you all have described. I’ll have to visit a Harvester when I’m across the pond next month.
Do you have a Wendy’s where you live ? Do they still exist 😂

Reactions: 2
Are the screenshots recent? I mean I think the women that get into the relationships know what they’re getting into but choose to turn a blind eye because the easy lifestyle.
2-3 months or so ago.
proof was requested from the person on the ‘inside’ so they screenshot her finsta and her private pics to prove they had connections.

either way it doesn’t matter as most of these relationships are arrangements anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also no Toby Carvery here! There used to be one about half an hour away, and as we know I love a roast, so it was my birthday request to go there. It was crap. RLF still moans about it.

ALSO NO HUNGRY HORSE!

I assure you guys, I live in a city, not in a field.

I think I might have done, but I remember nothing. Do you keep all of your old stuff?
I did, but stupidly put them on a USB that corrupted and lost almost everything, salvaged some things from emails, but very little.

I was 'lucky' that the 1 million word epic had been emailed to my friend so I have that. It's rubbish though.

There's one I wrote where the twist was 'Tom is dead' 😂 And I am REALLY sad to have lost that. I am still in touch with the girl I wrote it for, and I know if I was to ask her she would probably still have it and could send me it. But how cringe, 'hey, remember that fic from 2004?! can you please send me it?!' It's sequel was a WIP and I really loved it, but that's gone completely. Found a chapter of it in my emails recently and I was gutted I didn't get to find out what happened next haha. Friend, if you're reading this, please send me GSMUT, and the sequel so far, and I promise to finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2-3 months or so ago.
proof was requested from the person on the ‘inside’ so they screenshot her finsta and her private pics to prove they had connections.

either way it doesn’t matter as most of these relationships are arrangements anyway.
I mean they do say you lose them the same way you got them. I have a feeling if she ever got an inclination that John was leaving her she would purposely try and get pregnant

Reactions: 1
I mean they do say you lose them the same way you got them. I have a feeling if she ever got an inclination that John was leaving her she would purposely try and get pregnant
Their whole set up has been weird since day one so it’s either gonna be forever or a horrible,messy end.

Reactions: 3
Now I feel bad for him because he can't have a night out without people bugging him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.