John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just calling bae to tell him it's a variety bucket he's gotta pick up on his way home tonight and not a bargain bucket.

73.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Violetroselily can you tell us anything about your new job?

I have left one bank to go to....another bank šŸ™ƒ to do largely the same thing (conduct and operational risk management). When we have fucked up I help work out what we have done wrong and how we fix it, and how we tell our board and regulators just how bad we have fucked up. I also try to prevent the bleeping up in the first place, or at least predict the bleeping up.

• Heart
I have left one bank to go to....another bank šŸ™ƒ to do largely the same thing (conduct and operational risk management). When we have fucked up I help work out what we have done wrong and how we fix it, and how we tell our board and regulators just how bad we have fucked up. I also try to prevent the bleeping up in the first place, or at least predict the bleeping up.
LY thnx.

IMG_8908.jpg

What did you do at uni?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds high-pressure!

Do you really think it's boring, or do you secretly quite like it as you've gone and got another job doing the same thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It doesnā€™t sound boringā€¦ it sounds like youā€™re Chandler Bing and I just canā€™t fathom what any of that meantā€¦ whatā€™s your job title?

Everyone having real life adult jobs Iā€™m just sat here likeā€¦
295503AE-D9DD-4C30-98D5-7E210F9AD550.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Manager on duty, so whoever is leading the shift, I'm in charge of all of them. We are a bit short in that department though, hence why I have to run shifts myself. My line manager works remotely, he's in charge of area.

Yes, all the šŸ” s go to the conference. Thousands of them. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPONSORING WORLD CUP COVERAGE?! Gonna collab with bae.

Fave

View attachment 1363842

What's yours?

@wonderstruck25 I am SO squeamish can you imagine me as a butcher, I'd be squealing and crying all the time ā¤
Zinger fillet tower burger meal. Or the gravy fillet burger meal when they do that. Why do you not do it all the time? šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It doesnā€™t sound boringā€¦ it sounds like youā€™re Chandler Bing and I just canā€™t fathom what any of that meantā€¦ whatā€™s your job title?

Everyone having real life adult jobs Iā€™m just sat here likeā€¦
View attachment 1363930
omg you so don't appreciate what you do.

You're totally underestimating the impact you have on your NK. You're shaping the person she's going to turn into. It's amazing and an honour and she's going to love you forever.

• Heart
Sounds high-pressure!

Do you really think it's boring, or do you secretly quite like it as you've gone and got another job doing the same thing?
I mean I find it interesting, but I recognise that no one else ever does šŸ¤£. It's not very satisfying because its just constant bad thing after bad thing, and yes is generally quite high pressure because when stuff goes wrong very senior people get very aggy and we get bummed by the regulators. But its all I know really.

What did you do at uni?
I did Law. Had no plan for what I wanted to do, ended up at an insurer doing audit type work and then moved into banking.

• Heart
Zinger fillet tower burger meal. Or the gravy fillet burger meal when they do that. Why do you not do it all the time? šŸ˜¢
Spicy. Bet JG likes the same. John gets a Boneless Banquet because he's basic, and he leaves the Popcorn because gotta think about the bod.

It's operationally too tough to run all the time because of how much gravy it makes it shift. Impossible to keep up with.

• Heart
Spicy. Bet JG likes the same. John gets a Boneless Banquet because he's basic, and he leaves the Popcorn because gotta think about the bod.

It's operationally too tough to run all the time because of how much gravy it makes it shift. Impossible to keep up with.
Is it hard to make the gravy?

I mean I find it interesting, but I recognise that no one else ever does šŸ¤£. It's not very satisfying because its just constant bad thing after bad thing, and yes is generally quite high pressure because when stuff goes wrong very senior people get very aggy and we get bummed by the regulators. But its all I know really.

I did Law. Had no plan for what I wanted to do, ended up at an insurer doing audit type work and then moved into banking.
Snap. Also had no clue what to do. Still donā€™t šŸ¤£

• Wow
@cobette what were RLF's thoughts when Ryan Mason became Spurs manager last year? I love him, he and his partner have just got married and I want to weep at how beautiful they are

Screenshot_20220623-111800_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I mean I find it interesting, but I recognise that no one else ever does šŸ¤£. It's not very satisfying because its just constant bad thing after bad thing, and yes is generally quite high pressure because when stuff goes wrong veey senior people get very aggy and we get bummed by the regulators. But its all I know really.

I did accountancy for four years before I dropped out because I had decided I wanted to be an author šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

As a consequence, I strongly advise my kids at work not to go straight to uni from school. I'd been such a goodie-two-shoes at school and the freedom of uni just had me off the rails completely. I think you need to just take some time to breathe or you end up making financially disastrous decisions.

I went back to do English, took it marginally more seriously that time, graduated, 'worked FT for a year whilst I decided what to do', and ended up stuck with it. Am terrified of change now.

Is it hard to make the gravy?
Um, if I tell you how we make the gravy you'll never eat it again. It's time consuming and messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again just popping in to say

I love a zinger tower burger and love the gravy

Also Ryan Mason photos are cute

• Heart
@cobette what were RLF's thoughts when Ryan Mason became Spurs manager last year? I love him, he and his partner have just got married and I want to weep at how beautiful they are

View attachment 1363973
I don't think he was that enamoured. He really wanted Poch back.

The amount of weddings and engagements this summer has made me feel woefully inadequate, they are all so perfect.

My goodness, we have all lived slight variations on the same life.
What did you study?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
English and Philosophy. ā™„
I did joint honours with history because it meant I didn't have to do a dissertation. Lazy cow alert. Still don't know anything about history, or any 'real' books.

I really fancied the grad student who took one of my history modules and he asked me if I'd considered doing a masters because I was clearly brilliant at history. Mate, I've applied myself in your class because I think you're hot. The rest of the time I'm in the IT lab chatting shite on the McFly forums. No-one in their right mind is sponsoring me for a masters.

'Me again bae, can you get some gravy and a couple of Zinger Towers with that bucket please?! Oh and @ruby1080 is coming over, so I'd suggest you bring a scarf .'

187.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.