John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m grabbing the hair, sorry, but you get one chance in life and YOU bleeping TAKE IT

Can’t stop laughing how he just starts dancing with them when the drop hits.

this guy is a bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All of us sitting here in our glasses houses, when we'd touch the hair and leave him without a scrap of clothing.
100%. Do I judge people harshly for being creepy around him? Yes. Would I be creepy around him given half the chance? Yes. Do I understand how irrational my viewpoint is? Yes.

He is a typical Gemini man and basically an extra from the inbetweeners.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what?! He is such a sweetheart.

Because if someone touched my hair like that I'd be walking off in a strop not getting down to it with them.

Just love him 😭😭

• Heart
You know what?! He is such a sweetheart.

Because if someone touched my hair like that I'd be walking off in a strop not getting down to it with them.

Just love him 😭😭
SUCH a John reaction. Umm errr ummm noooo right and now we dance. ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Had a dream about him being in the police. Posting this so I don't forget it.

He was so hot πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He came from home work looking very fit, like this in a black t-shirt, and told me all about his day whilst he ate leftover duck spring rolls. He was all smiley and super excited because the next day he was going to meet Prince Charles and Prince William because they were in a parade ( πŸ˜‚ ) and he was going to be working on it 😭.

Took my nephew to watch the parade the next day and bae was working on the road blocks. He was being all captainy, and didn't exactly seem to be in uniform as had a white shirt on, with sleeves rolled up and most of the buttons undone. SO FIT! He wouldn't let me through the road blocks though, even though we were clearly shagging, so I'm a bit mad about that, because I had to go the long way around.

Unfortunately, I did not touch his helmet :mad: He was far too busy and important for such shenigans.

Fit duck, can't wait til he gets home tonight
74.jpg
142.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He came from home work looking very fit, like this in a black t-shirt, and told me all about his day whilst he ate leftover duck spring rolls. He was all smiley and super excited because the next day he was going to meet Prince Charles and Prince William because they were in a parade ( πŸ˜‚ ) and he was going to be working on it 😭.

Took my nephew to watch the parade the next day and bae was working on the road blocks. He was being all captainy, and didn't exactly seem to be in uniform as had a white shirt on, with sleeves rolled up and most of the buttons undone. SO FIT! He wouldn't let me through the road blocks though, even though we were clearly shagging, so I'm a bit mad about that, because I had to go the long way around.

Unfortunately, I did not touch his helmet :mad: He was far too busy and important for such shenigans.

Fit duck, can't wait til he gets home tonight
View attachment 1363664View attachment 1363665
Could this be the John Stones AU waiting to happen? 😳πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don't come at me πŸ˜‚ But I hate Chinese takeaway πŸ€’ Love an Indian thoπŸ‘Œ Chicken madras, mushroom rice,and all the sides 😻😻

On a tit note, we have decided to part ways fully now, more messages came out and some from last year around the time our girl was conceived, some flirty messages, wasn't expecting it at all tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Don't come at me πŸ˜‚ But I hate Chinese takeaway πŸ€’ Love an Indian thoπŸ‘Œ Chicken madras, mushroom rice,and all the sides 😻😻

On a tit note, we have decided to part ways fully now, more messages came out and some from last year around the time our girl was conceived, some flirty messages, wasn't expecting it at all tbh
So sorry. What a tit. Onwards and upwards for you and your little lad. You can get through this, you've done it before. We're always here to provide some light relief x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So sorry. What a tit. Onwards and upwards for you and your little lad. You can get through this, you've done it before. We're always here to provide some light relief x
I'll be absolutely fine! Much rather walk away with my self respect than be a doormat x

• Heart

I much prefer Indian to Chinese too.

That is crappy, but I guess it's better to find out now than to through all the effort of a reconciliation and trying to rebuild the relationship and then finding out about it. At least you know where you stand now.

Much love to you ❀

Sending bae round to make you feel better.
b9a3bf560a03f2d56f8ac3ae10ae926b.jpg

• Heart
I much prefer Indian to Chinese too.

That is crappy, but I guess it's better to find out now than to through all the effort of a reconciliation and trying to rebuild the relationship and then finding out about it. At least you know where you stand now.

Much love to you ❀

Sending bae round to make you feel better.
View attachment 1363700
Yassss gal! Indian is so much better!

Exactly I'm glad I found out now, rather than a year down the line, I have 0 respect for him now and he can duck off if he thinks I'm gunna be there now.

Ngl bae in all black is a major turn on πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.