John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My work day is going busily, which I suppose is a good thing!

Monday - Windsor Castle, stay overnight in Windsor
Tuesday - Warwick Castle
Wednesday - my birthday. I plan to be a bit hermitty and just read books and drink tea all day. Might have to go to the doctor if I still feel crappy. Will see how I manage the castles. Might cook myself a fancy birthday meal.
Thursday - day out at the fancy gardens/lake/shops
Friday - nothing planned as of yet, might just chill out at home.
Then see my family at the weekend.
Sounds like a lovely week! please do go see your doctor if you feel crappy
---
Do you ever meet nasty animals on your walk or like strange ones? There was once a snake left on the doorstep of my grandmas street and the postie found it 😖

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My work day is going busily, which I suppose is a good thing!

Monday - Windsor Castle, stay overnight in Windsor
Tuesday - Warwick Castle
Wednesday - my birthday. I plan to be a bit hermitty and just read books and drink tea all day. Might have to go to the doctor if I still feel crappy. Will see how I manage the castles. Might cook myself a fancy birthday meal.
Thursday - day out at the fancy gardens/lake/shops
Friday - nothing planned as of yet, might just chill out at home.
Then see my family at the weekend.
That all sounds fantastic, Goss.
I love a good castle outing. I hope you feel good throughout the week so you can properly enjoy it all and treat yourself to some lovely cakes. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sounds like a lovely week! please do go see your doctor if you feel crappy
---

Do you ever meet nasty animals on your walk or like strange ones? There was once a snake left on the doorstep of my grandmas street and the postie found it 😖
Weirdest thing is live bugs like tarantulas. Haven’t seen them but know what’s in there People get those delivered or live bugs. Can hear crickets 🦗
Someone had a special delivery of bees last year. I saw a caterpillar before crawling on the path 🤣🤣🤣that’s the extent of it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Weirdest thing is live bugs like tarantulas. Haven’t seen them but know what’s in there People get those delivered or live bugs. Can hear crickets 🦗
Someone had a special delivery of bees last year. I saw a caterpillar before crawling on the path 🤣🤣🤣that’s the extent of it
Does it tell you what it is? Imagine getting the wrong parcel and it’s just a giant tarantula
I know you can send potatoes in the mail with like smiley faces 😂 I sent one to my sister while I was at uni

Nothing in presser specifically about John. Pep said they are underdogs and not fully with it. But didn’t hint at injuries

• Heart
  • Haha
Does it tell you what it is? Imagine getting the wrong parcel and it’s just a giant tarantula
I know you can send potatoes in the mail with like smiley faces 😂 I sent one to my sister while I was at uni

Nothing in presser specifically about John. Pep said they are underdogs and not fully with it. But didn’t hint at injuries
It says live bugs on for bugs and then for spiders it says live animal 🤢🤢🤢 but for the bugs you can usually hear them 💔💔poor things it’s horrible I think

My appointment went fine. She got the magnifying glass on it and put some gel on it but said it’s just a harmless mole 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It says live bugs on for bugs and then for spiders it says live animal 🤢🤢🤢 but for the bugs you can usually hear them 💔💔poor things it’s horrible I think

My appointment went fine. She got the magnifying glass on it and put some gel on it but said it’s just a harmless mole 🥳🥳
That is a huge relief! 🥰 I’m so glad!

• Heart

Ew ew that made my skin crawl

Woo! That good to hear. How was LO’s appt this morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Didn’t think he said anything from what I saw
Didn’t V find a pic that we thought was yesterday?

My boss has gone on “holiday” for the week. He was meant to leave at 4 didn’t leave till quarter to 5 then proceeded to call a colleague from his carphone and demand some huge bit of work be done by hometown. She didn’t do it!
We’ve decided we are going to implement some small changes that he’s been pushing back on while he’s away. More has been said by IT about us having more leverage then we think in turns of him being reprimanded etc.
I was sat at my desk today and he was talking to a colleague and he was ripping apart a piece of work I’d spent two weeks on while not even including me in the conversation.
I’ve got a list of courses to do and I’ve applied for one at a college. But I’ve had 0 energy this week to do anything else.
@Gossgossgoss9888 i think what you said about being pale an not noticing your anaemic might be right. I’ve had heart palps regularly since Wednesday and my legs feel like jelly. I was pulled aside by one colleague and asked if I felt well enough to be in work because I supposedly looked so pale today. So glad I’m getting my bloods done next week.
I’m going to treat myself to some cakes this weekend and decompress everything 😂
Sorry for burdening you all, I would supply John content but he’s clearly become a hermit

This is all I can find relating to players

This one makes me think ake maybe still has a niggle (was he spotted training the other day?) and there might be a few others. I saw a tweet earlier that he pulled up at one point during the Bayern match but I can’t find it now

Which one of us is warren

Last edited:
  • Heart
My boss has gone on “holiday” for the week. He was meant to leave at 4 didn’t leave till quarter to 5 then proceeded to call a colleague from his carphone and demand some huge bit of work be done by hometown. She didn’t do it!
We’ve decided we are going to implement some small changes that he’s been pushing back on while he’s away. More has been said by IT about us having more leverage then we think in turns of him being reprimanded etc.
I was sat at my desk today and he was talking to a colleague and he was ripping apart a piece of work I’d spent two weeks on while not even including me in the conversation.
I’ve got a list of courses to do and I’ve applied for one at a college. But I’ve had 0 energy this week to do anything else.
@Gossgossgoss9888 i think what you said about being pale an not noticing your anaemic might be right. I’ve had heart palps regularly since Wednesday and my legs feel like jelly. I was pulled aside by one colleague and asked if I felt well enough to be in work because I supposedly looked so pale today. So glad I’m getting my bloods done next week.
I’m going to treat myself to some cakes this weekend and decompress everything 😂
Sorry for burdening you all, I would supply John content but he’s clearly become a hermit

This one makes me think ake maybe still has a niggle (was he spotted training the other day?) and there might be a few others. I saw a tweet earlier that he pulled up at one point during the Bayern match but I can’t find it now

Which one of us is warrenhttps://twitter.com/warrenmcfc/status/1687374858097729536?s=46
Your boss is a diiiiiick!

Oh my lovely pale sister, yes please do get those bloods checked. ❤ If you're having palpitations maybe don't wait, but get to the doctors ASAP?

Hope all turns out ok.

• Heart
Your boss is a diiiiiick!

Oh my lovely pale sister, yes please do get those bloods checked. ❤ If you're having palpitations maybe don't wait, but get to the doctors ASAP?

Hope all turns out ok.
I can’t wait to have a semi-talking week without him
They’ve moved it forward to early next week so I’m just going to wait it out. My mum and sister both work for the nhs in admin etc so know first aid and have contacts if anything gets worse

Are you in full holiday mode now?

• Heart
Dobby is freeeeee! 💃

@strawberrysunshine_x I'm so glad your appointment went well ❤
Finally! 🥰 Goss’s Birthday Week will now commence!

Which one of us is warren
Our defence is scary good and Pep is right. I’m happy with having loads of CBs in case of injury.
@Donald23 please call the doctor or go to emergency. That doesn’t sound good. :(

• Heart
I can’t wait to have a semi-talking week without him
They’ve moved it forward to early next week so I’m just going to wait it out. My mum and sister both work for the nhs in admin etc so know first aid and have contacts if anything gets worse

Are you in full holiday mode now?
Ok, early next week isn't so bad, but please call 111 if you feel passy outy.

I am in full holiday mode! Going to see my family tomorrow and cuddle my nephew through the community shield, then get properly prepared for my little trip ❤

Finally! 🥰 Goss’s Birthday Week will now commence!

Our defence is scary good and Pep is right. I’m happy with having loads of CBs in case of injury.
@Donald23 please call the doctor or go to emergency. That doesn’t sound good. :(
❤❤❤ Goss's Birthday Week will hopefully be celebrated with a John Stones Hammy Health Miracle 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.