John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning darlings!

Happy Friday ❤

It's my last day at work for a bit as I'm off next week but oh myyy it's very hard to raise the energy to go in 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it is cos didn’t Haaland turn up with hair like that yesterday & his hair is looking lemon 🍋
Haaland had his hair like that on Wednesday too and John was wearing his long sleeved for the start of training on Wednesday before taking it off! So not sure as it was really warm in Manchester yesterday!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Haaland had his hair like that on Wednesday too and John was wearing his long sleeved for the start of training on Wednesday before taking it off! So not sure as it was really warm in Manchester yesterday!
Lots of jumpers in yesterday's published pics 🧐

Screenshot_20230804_083919_ManCityApp.jpg

Press conference is at midday so hopefully we hear then

• Heart
Lots of jumpers in yesterday's published pics 🧐

View attachment 2355937

Press conference is at midday so hopefully we hear then
Yeah I saw the pics on insta from yesterday but just saying what I saw on Wednesday 🤣

it’s all speculation atm so we might as well just wait till we actually know more from the team rather than worrying and guessing about something on Twitter/bm ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_5956.jpeg
im in a cake club with my two work besties. We take it in turns to get cakes in on a Friday. Cake pop and cupcake are for LO for being brave ar the hospital this morning. Then we’re gonna split the rest 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
One is a jam blondie. One is a kinder brownie with kinder buttercream. The other is choc fudge cake. I can’t wait to eat some later. I’ve shut them in the back of my van so I can’t eat any 🤣🤣
Oh wow, it’s like a proper mixture so this is perfect for a little treat!! Hahah, this is smart 🤣🤣🤣 I’m off to Aldi to get treats for the weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw the pics on insta from yesterday but just saying what I saw on Wednesday 🤣

it’s all speculation atm so we might as well just wait till we actually know more from the team rather than worrying and guessing about something on Twitter/bm ☺
I'm worrying and guessing 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Omg I’m gonna go this weekend! Thankyou 😍
No problem! The animals were like £7.49 and the books were 99p but they had some Read and Colour books too and some wipe clean activity ones that would have been a bit too big for LO but might be perfect for you! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning darlings!

Happy Friday ❤

It's my last day at work for a bit as I'm off next week but oh myyy it's very hard to raise the energy to go in 😭
Happy Friday! Hope your work day is going well. ❤ Do you have everything all planned for next week?
View attachment 2355955im in a cake club with my two work besties. We take it in turns to get cakes in on a Friday. Cake pop and cupcake are for LO for being brave ar the hospital this morning. Then we’re gonna split the rest 🤣🤣🤣
Those look amazing! Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Friday! Hope your work day is going well. ❤ Do you have everything all planned for next week?

Those look amazing! Enjoy!
My work day is going busily, which I suppose is a good thing!

Monday - Windsor Castle, stay overnight in Windsor
Tuesday - Warwick Castle
Wednesday - my birthday. I plan to be a bit hermitty and just read books and drink tea all day. Might have to go to the doctor if I still feel crappy. Will see how I manage the castles. Might cook myself a fancy birthday meal.
Thursday - day out at the fancy gardens/lake/shops
Friday - nothing planned as of yet, might just chill out at home.
Then see my family at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.