John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s this I haven’t seen

hope you’re having a good holiday I feel your pain with your nephew they just don’t sense danger do they
People on BM say he knows things but I am not sure

IMG_8465.jpeg

perhaps he caused it to go ping pinging balls over the goal in training 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think James is quite tall!? I get them mixed up all the time in wide shots.

I don't understand how both can needed assessed!? Surely one or the other is a problem!?

• Heart
I don't understand how both can needed assessed!? Surely one or the other is a problem!?
This might be stupid - but why do our players always have hamstring injuries? Are we not doing enough to prevent them? Should we be doing special hamstring classes? I swear it’s usually groin issues in other teams not hamstring

• Sad
This might be stupid - but why do our players always have hamstring injuries? Are we not doing enough to prevent them? Should we be doing special hamstring classes? I swear it’s usually groin issues in other teams not hamstring
Google says hammy is the most common injury (or second to knees depending on the source). I think it just seems more because its repeat injuries for people like John - I can't remember the last non hammy injury he had? Presumably he has some sort of predisposition 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Google says hammy is the most common injury (or second to knees depending on the source). I think it just seems more because its repeat injuries for people like John - I can't remember the last non hammy injury he had? Presumably he has some sort of predisposition 😭
He's been fine since he did it against Arsenal in January 😭😭 He's done so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bae's delicate hammies are the price he pays for being beautiful and talented.

Everybody gather round and manifest hammy health.

If only @cobette and @lou_claire91 had known when they were watching him train they could have volunteered to massage him. One hammy each and no fighting in the middle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bae's delicate hammies are the price he pays for being beautiful and talented.

Everybody gather round and manifest hammy health.

If only @cobette and @lou_claire91 had known when they were watching him train they could have volunteered to massage him. One hammy each and no fighting in the middle 😂
Would have very happily helped, and I know @cobette would have been first on the pitch 🤣 we’ll be on hand on Sunday though in case he does go and need us!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.