John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally! 🥰 Goss’s Birthday Week will now commence!

Our defence is scary good and Pep is right. I’m happy with having loads of CBs in case of injury.
@Donald23 please call the doctor or go to emergency. That doesn’t sound good. :(
I will if I feel any worse over the weekend
Is all meat in America pre-cooked? (Sorry random question😂) I need to stop watching American what I eat in a day tik toks
---
Ok, early next week isn't so bad, but please call 111 if you feel passy outy.

I am in full holiday mode! Going to see my family tomorrow and cuddle my nephew through the community shield, then get properly prepared for my little trip ❤

❤❤❤ Goss's Birthday Week will hopefully be celebrated with a John Stones Hammy Health Miracle 🤞
Awww sounds lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will if I feel any worse over the weekend
Is all meat in America pre-cooked? (Sorry random question😂) I need to stop watching American what I eat in a day tik toks
---

Awww sounds lovely
:ROFLMAO: No but a lot of stores do have pre cooked chicken, etc. I buy a lot of those to throw into a salad on weekdays.

Reactions: 2
My boss has gone on “holiday” for the week. He was meant to leave at 4 didn’t leave till quarter to 5 then proceeded to call a colleague from his carphone and demand some huge bit of work be done by hometown. She didn’t do it!
We’ve decided we are going to implement some small changes that he’s been pushing back on while he’s away. More has been said by IT about us having more leverage then we think in turns of him being reprimanded etc.
I was sat at my desk today and he was talking to a colleague and he was ripping apart a piece of work I’d spent two weeks on while not even including me in the conversation.
I’ve got a list of courses to do and I’ve applied for one at a college. But I’ve had 0 energy this week to do anything else.
@Gossgossgoss9888 i think what you said about being pale an not noticing your anaemic might be right. I’ve had heart palps regularly since Wednesday and my legs feel like jelly. I was pulled aside by one colleague and asked if I felt well enough to be in work because I supposedly looked so pale today. So glad I’m getting my bloods done next week.
I’m going to treat myself to some cakes this weekend and decompress everything 😂
Sorry for burdening you all, I would supply John content but he’s clearly become a hermit

This is all I can find relating to players

This one makes me think ake maybe still has a niggle (was he spotted training the other day?) and there might be a few others. I saw a tweet earlier that he pulled up at one point during the Bayern match but I can’t find it now

Which one of us is warren
Hope you’re ok!!! He sounds horrible. You’re too good for that place
Let us know what cakes you’re getting.

• Heart
You guys there is a new man at work and he's very young and also a very smug City fan with outrageous opinions about how all other players are crap and it's riling me up 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys there is a new man at work and he's very young and also a very smug City fan with outrageous opinions about how all other players are crap and it's riling me up 😂
Can you send me his number?
Hope you’re ok!!! He sounds horrible. You’re too good for that place
Let us know what cakes you’re getting.
I’ll share some pictures tomorrow
just secured jonas brothers tickets after 3 days of trying!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I managed to get Jonas Brothers tickets in the presale yesterday as soon as they came up but RLF tried for me and got no luck and one of my friends tried each day and now finally has them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I managed to get Jonas Brothers tickets in the presale yesterday as soon as they came up but RLF tried for me and got no luck and one of my friends tried each day and now finally has them!
I tried both presales and all I kept getting was proper in the sky seats for way too much. I managed to get some highest of my budget right next to the stage!
I said to my friend it feels like they haven’t released them all or there was a glitch as there’s loads now!
Are you going Manchester? I’m excited to wave at the etihad as I go and see Nick 😂

• Heart
I tried both presales and all I kept getting was proper in the sky seats for way too much. I managed to get some highest of my budget right next to the stage!
I said to my friend it feels like they haven’t released them all or there was a glitch as there’s loads now!
Are you going Manchester? I’m excited to wave at the etihad as I go and see Nick 😂
it’s so frustrating isn’t it?! No I’m going to Birmingham so I went for like anywhere as it’s so small in there so can see them wherever! My friend is like floor 13 rows from the front so she’s buzzing but I spent so much on H & STB tickets and then Niall, Louis, other concerts and then Football so I set myself a budget for them Ha! But yes completely agree that I think there was a glitch, they seemed to hold loads back!

Me and my friend saw them loads when we were teens, i went to a soundcheck party that they used to do before concerts for free so stood like holding the barrier chatting to them and listening to the Setlist! And we met Nick outside of Les Mis for photos when he was in the West End years ago! We said we are reliving our teenage years 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
it’s so frustrating isn’t it?! No I’m going to Birmingham so I went for like anywhere as it’s so small in there so can see them wherever! My friend is like floor 13 rows from the front so she’s buzzing but I spent so much on H & STB tickets and then Niall, Louis, other concerts and then Football so I set myself a budget for them Ha! But yes completely agree that I think there was a glitch, they seemed to hold loads back!

Me and my friend saw them loads when we were teens, i went to a soundcheck party that they used to do before concerts for free so stood like holding the barrier chatting to them and listening to the Setlist! And we met Nick outside of Les Mis for photos when he was in the West End years ago! We said we are reliving our teenage years 🤣
It was so annoying trying to get them! Ah it’s good the venue is small. I wasn’t sure on getting high up as it’s the new co-op one so didn’t want to risk it. So jealous you’ve got Niall tickets as well! I again refused to pay mega amounts and missed out.
SO JEALOUS you met Nick 🫠 You’ll have to give me a full review as yours is before mine

---
That’s immense! When’s the show?
Next June think as my birthdays the next day we’re going to make a thing out of it and stay over … so I can drag my family to goeey for birthday treats 😂

• Heart
It was so annoying trying to get them! Ah it’s good the venue is small. I wasn’t sure on getting high up as it’s the new co-op one so didn’t want to risk it. So jealous you’ve got Niall tickets as well! I again refused to pay mega amounts and missed out.
SO JEALOUS you met Nick 🫠 You’ll have to give me a full review as yours is before mine

---

Next June think as my birthdays the next day we’re going to make a thing out of it and stay over … so I can drag my family to goeey for birthday treats 😂
Sounds like the perfect birthday! @lou_claire91 I’m happy you got tickets, too. ❤

• Heart

Omg well done so happy for you. When is it!!! I love them. Who is ur fav joe or nick. Let’s face it no one cares about kev

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahh the Co-op app still had loads of good tickets for Jonas Brothers last night on presale as I was wondering why the hell id want them when I was just seeing if I got money off my milk this week

• Haha

---

ticket buying is the most annoying but satisfying thing in the world!! Yes I did think about getting tickets for there to see the venue but I hate the uncertainty and Birmingham is closer for me!! You will have an amazing time! ☺ ah see again I got lucky on Niall and got through on album presale and spent like £50ish a ticket but we are literally in the block next to the stage so I can’t wait!! 🥰 Nick was a dream to meet, I was like 18 and it was when he used to have like those full on curls, I died that day 🤣 but yes!! I will fill you in on it all 🤍
---
Sounds like the perfect birthday! @lou_claire91 I’m happy you got tickets, too. ❤
Thank you lovey!! ♥ this is literally my main hobby … tickets to concerts, theatre shows and matches 🤣
---
Omg well done so happy for you. When is it!!! I love them. Who is ur fav joe or nick. Let’s face it no one cares about kev
Omg I love you for this! 🤍My friend used to obsess over Kev and I told her she was tapped 🤣 its always Joe for me and my other friend was Nick so we worked well when we went to concerts!

• Heart
Ahh the Co-op app still had loads of good tickets for Jonas Brothers last night on presale as I was wondering why the hell id want them when I was just seeing if I got money off my milk this week
I’ve deffo got a glitched app 😂 I spent £1 to become a member and they’ve gave nothing to me (in terms of jonas brother tickets) in return 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
ticket buying is the most annoying but satisfying thing in the world!! Yes I did think about getting tickets for there to see the venue but I hate the uncertainty and Birmingham is closer for me!! You will have an amazing time! ☺ ah see again I got lucky on Niall and got through on album presale and spent like £50ish a ticket but we are literally in the block next to the stage so I can’t wait!! 🥰 Nick was a dream to meet, I was like 18 and it was when he used to have like those full on curls, I died that day 🤣 but yes!! I will fill you in on it all 🤍
---

Thank you lovey!! ♥ this is literally my main hobby … tickets to concerts, theatre shows and matches 🤣
---

Omg I love you for this! 🤍My friend used to obsess over Kev and I told her she was tapped 🤣 its always Joe for me and my other friend was Nick so we worked well when we went to concerts!
When I was younger loved nick!!! But now I’m all about joe 😍
@Donald23 did you watch their sit com on Disney 😚

• Heart
Next June
Kevin’s just there to stop joe and nicks egos getting too big! I’m Nick through and through but I prefer joe and his wife’s dynamics. Priyanka scares me

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.