John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next June
Kevin’s just there to stop joe and nicks egos getting too big! I’m Nick through and through but I prefer joe and his wife’s dynamics. Priyanka scares me
Feel like joes voice has evolved and I loveeee him. Agree on the marriage

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I was younger loved nick!!! But now I’m all about joe 😍
@Donald23 did you watch their sit com on Disney 😚
Yes! Loves it! My sister still watches camp rock every few months so she screamed when I said we’d got tickets
This is a beautiful article

I feel like since the seasons finished he’s finally getting plaudits he deserved for his position and playing last year. He was brushed over in all the awards and teams of the seasons but now he’s finally getting recognition even if it’s just him doing more interviews
Tip - put a . After the .com to read

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes! Loves it! My sister still watches camp rock every few months so she screamed when I said we’d got tickets

I feel like since the seasons finished he’s finally getting plaudits he deserved for his position and playing last year. He was brushed over in all the awards and teams of the seasons but now he’s finally getting recognition even if it’s just him doing more interviews
Tip - put a . After the .com to read
Omg I watched camp rock I think when I first got Disney plus maybe last year year before It is beyond cringe now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve deffo got a glitched app 😂 I spent £1 to become a member and they’ve gave nothing to me (in terms of jonas brother tickets) in return 😂
Ahh if only I realised Jonas Brothers were still a thing
This is a beautiful article

hes just lovely 😍😍😍

• Heart
Classic john

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m assuming someone must have watched desperate housewives - does it get more interesting or have I ruined it for myself by guessing approximately what went on with Mary Elise?

• Haha
I’m assuming someone must have watched desperate housewives - does it get more interesting or have I ruined it for myself by guessing approximately what went on with Mary Elise?
I watched a few seasons, but never really invested in it. Seemed a bit out there

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I LOVED desperate housewives. Gets better!! First series or 2 were ok but definitely gets better. Which series are you on. I can’t remember who Mary Elise is. There’s a horrible neighbour in it who I couldn’t stand. An old lady. It had way more crime in it than I thought it would. I watched it on maternity leave good times!!

I LOVED desperate housewives. Gets better!! First series or 2 were ok but definitely gets better. Which series are you on. I can’t remember who Mary Elise is. There’s a horrible neighbour in it who I couldn’t stand. An old lady. It had way more crime in it than I thought it would. I watched it on maternity leave good times!!
Series 1 😂 She’s the one who shot herself in the first episode. I’ll stick with it for now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.