Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
JOHN! Their are children about
I’ll go 8.5, he can never get higher then a 9 on holiday due to location and grandad still creeps me out sorry
Love that he’s at a water park, hope he got dragged down the big slide
An extra half mark for not exposing too much toe

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I've finally picked up writing again, and posted a new chapter. If anyone of you is still reading, I hope you enjoy. ❤
Ah lovely, John readers are really getting spoilt with content then recently! With @cobette completing NRO only recently, @sugarfairy23 uploading KIP onto Wattpad for everyone to read and with my own Thinking Of You being updated today on Wattpad (as it’s twice weekly) there is definitely some good content online again for him! ☺ just need @einahpets93 to update her story too! 🤍

• Heart
has anyone heard of a keloid? @mimimithis I think I have got one and going to make an appointment to get it checked but I’m scared😂 Google says they aren’t serious. It isn’t painful etc just doesn’t look the prettiest and isn’t in the best place 🙈. When I gave birth they cut me somehow and it’s turned into what I think is a keloid. I’m such a soft ass and hate anything like this

hope everyone is having a great weekend

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Just had a nice breakfast at Timmy Green’s and now I’m headed to the National Portrait Gallery. Last two times I was here, it was closed so I’m looking forward to it. After that, I’ll pop over to the National Gallery. Hope you have a good day at work. Any update on your arsehole boss?
I can’t wait to go to NPG haven’t been since refurb and it was always my fav
---
You are so hard to please Macca :cry: The poor beautiful baby looks perfect.
i know i love him so much why so mean of me #naughtymacca
---
I really like it, its very vibrant and flattering on everyone

VRL he is a child.
---
I didn't watch the match did bae play good

glad kyle played and shut the leaky leakers at Bayern up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi @mimimithis ! ❤ So glad you could watch the game!

Guys, I’m having quite a day. I not only sat in John’s dressing room seat again, but they let me try on his shirt (not his real shirt - just the display one that hangs at his seat) and they pointed out his car to me in the CFA car park. Several players plus Pep left their cars here while they’re in Japan. 😱
Omg!!!! That’s awesome. Was it the one he’s embarrassed about

Just been to soft play. It was HELL. I am not stepping foot in there again over summer

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Omg!!!! That’s awesome. Was it the one he’s embarrassed about

Just been to soft play. It was HELL. I am not stepping foot in there again over summer
I have a feeling he was embarrassed about admitting he has a Rolls. Probably worried about the reaction? I’m sorry soft play was hellish! Do you have a relaxing night planned I hope? ❤

@maccamacc did you notice on your visit that Kyle’s seat is now starting to rip?? I asked if there were any plans to fix John’s and they said no.
Kyle.
IMG_6102.jpeg

Come on, John.
IMG_6053.jpeg

Jonny, Jonny Stones. Is he a defender, midfielder or forward?? So ace, so supreme, so talented. Jonny, Jonny Stones. Nice little post friendly match interview too as a bonus.

Thanks for the car info JD, gave a lot there to you. I always sit in Gundos dressing room seat, still not over his departure.... The Etihad tour guides are excellent.

Btw was Peps car damaged? Apparently has a fair few vehicular knocks!! He can't be GOOD at everything. He is such a GOAT DILF!! 😉
I didn’t notice any damage. He ought to stick to cycling or a car service. :ROFLMAO: You’re right, the boss isn’t perfect!

• Heart