Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I had a glimpse at what the guy who posted the original story wrote about their exchange (he knew who he was, called him Stones from City), and he said they were talking about Racing Club (Argentine football club) and their match (they drew) and their incredible fanbase, and whether he knew Carlos "Charly" Alcaraz who plays for Southampton, but originally played for Racing, too. There's no mention of Julian Alvarez (who played for their rival River Plate).

It's so funny that he finds the one person who is watching footie in a club in Ibiza. 😂

EDIT: I just realised that the footballer they talked about has the same name as the Spanish youngster who beat Djokovic in the Wimbledon final today... 😂

---

I'm doing all right, busy as ever, but what else is new. How are you doing? How long till we are in the same (or almost the same) timezone again?
I saw and admired his shirtless pics, he definitely came out with some good ones.
Good sleuthing!

I hope you’re able to get some time off. I’m good, thank you. ❤ I should be on the other side of the pond Monday late afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

maccamacc

VIP Member
i wonder if he has had a few too many in Ibiza and is currently naked because its time he was

• Haha
  • Heart
Glad you’re feeling better!
How was LO’s last day?
Thanks!! It was sad. I cried 😧😧. I’d built up a good relationship with one of the teachers so was sad saying bye to her 😧😧.
Are you ok
---
This looks STUNNING

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think my fave player now since my beloved Ilkay left us * dragged away by TB, is Jonny, Johnny Stones.

Always had a sweet spot for him since he signed and was photographed in that cagoule. His choice of female companion a bit suss, but then same def can be said of my Gundo.
John is happy to have moved up your list. ❤

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT RUBEN DIAS IS PUTTING OUT THERE? Nakedness

well we know some of you have, been drooling over it all you have

why won’t bae do this for us :(

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

maccamacc

VIP Member
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Oh no, I’m sorry. :( Hope it doesn’t get too bad! My day’s looking okay, thank you. ❤ No meetings today thank goodness. Wonder if John’s going to Bernardo’s wedding?
In that long C4 interview I posted with John and Kyle they were asked would they see each other during the summer break. Kyle said someone was getting married so a few of the squad would be there for it. I took that as bae would also go. I didn't know whose wedding it was but must be Bernardos.

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Also i think its quieter here because tattles site is so glitchy it takes an age to fucking like a post these days
---
You get one off Amazon and then you need someone to put the stuff on it. I’m not very helpful im sorry. Rlf did it 😩
I KNEW YOU WOULD DIRECT ME TO RLF
PLEASE GET RLF TO WRITE INSTRUCTIONS

what you gonna do if no RLF? How will you mange the fire stick

• Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I adore how creative and just really good everyone here is, be it writing, or gif making, or story telling, or advice giving or anything else we talk about. ❤
---
@lou_claire91 I wouldn't even know where or how to start on Wattpad, tbh. I have an account, but I've never used it for much, mostly for a lack of time. Work's just mad these days.
I'm glad your stories are getting recognition on Wattpad! Bravo! And yes, John deserves all the appreciation, and the stories and the edits and everything else. 😁
Ah really? I find Wattpad sooo easy to use! It’s definitely got some good John books on it! I know @cobette & @sugarfairy23 are normally #1 & #2 on the John Stones rankings on there which is fantastic so it’s great for engagement and recognition! Like the view levels are always crazy on there too if you get the fans behind you (like my one-shots book has over 500k views now) and it’s great to be able to interact with other likeminded fic writers!
But yes he really does! It’s lovely to see people seeing him how we all see him! 🤍

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
They are the bestest buddies aren't they? 🥰
---
John's reaction 😂

I also love when Kyle mentioned the Messi dribbling stat towards the end. They’re so supportive of each other. 🥺

JOHN! :ROFLMAO: Poor Phil! Of course Ruben’s the only adult who checks that he’s okay. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart