Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Maybe we should be glad John has had a quiet, mostly private holiday. The Jack thread has become a slagging off Sasha thread, we’ve lost count of how many visits Ruben’s made to wooot wooot napkin waving STI-filled Mykonos, Ibiza, and Tulum beach clubs, Erling’s clothes are growing more questionable by the day, Eddy went to the Zoo of Ick, and in the Pep thread we’re begging the boss to drag the boys home for pre-season training. :ROFLMAO:

The state of this off season!
John will be all relaxed and tanned and and content after a lovely summer being with the people he loves the most 🥰

Then he'll walk into the changing room and be bewildered at how everyone else is worse for wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A keloid is basically an area of excessive growth of scar tissue - it doesn't need any kind of care or removal unless it's painful or aesthetically displeasing. But you really don't have to do anything about it, if you don't want to; it is nothing to be scared of. Otherwise have it looked at by your primary care physician or a dermatologist, and you can always ask what they could offer as a treatment. 🤗
Thankyou I think I will get it checked just to be safe. It doesn’t bother me painfully just doesn’t look the nicest.
IMG_4775.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
So cute of him to think they didn't know him well enough to know he knows Julian 🥹
I had a glimpse at what the guy who posted the original story wrote about their exchange (he knew who he was, called him Stones from City), and he said they were talking about Racing Club (Argentine football club) and their match (they drew) and their incredible fanbase, and whether he knew Carlos "Charly" Alcaraz who plays for Southampton, but originally played for Racing, too. There's no mention of Julian Alvarez (who played for their rival River Plate).

It's so funny that he finds the one person who is watching footie in a club in Ibiza. 😂

EDIT: I just realised that the footballer they talked about has the same name as the Spanish youngster who beat Djokovic in the Wimbledon final today... 😂

---
Nice to see you! Hope you’re doing well. ❤ Bae has graced us with shirtless holiday pics!
I'm doing all right, busy as ever, but what else is new. How are you doing? How long till we are in the same (or almost the same) timezone again?
I saw and admired his shirtless pics, he definitely came out with some good ones.

Last edited:
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Arrrghh C4 coverage

why can’t we have the beeb do the footy more

bae looked very commanding but he milked that penalty didn’t he

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Has John burned all the cameras?

Also in bed 😂 Had toast for tea due to period sickness but now debating cake
😢 Let's be sad period girlies together. You should definitely have cake, you deserve it.

Omg I’ve just had some toast. Trying to read now but want more toast. Might have some rice crispies instead
Have you managed to find a book you can get into?

nothing exciting here, sorry
I finished work and I'm starting to cook dinner
it's warm and inviting outside, so probably a walk afterwards

cake is ALWAYS a great choice!
Nice walk in the warm sounds lovely ❤

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I’m scared this is going to be found so I’ll probably delete soon
So for context I work in a male dominated industry and the company I work for have never had a marketing department before covid. I work in a hybrid marketing and e-commerce department - which everyone says shouldn’t be a thing as they need completely separate approaches which is true.
My role isn’t specifically defined but I do the day to day running of 1/2 websites and social media work. Theirs like 7 of us in the team with 1 manager.
My boss at first was like super nice and welcoming but in the last 2/3 months he’s spiralled into a micromanaging dictator. At first I didn’t see it but someone that left basically said to me “take care of yourself, don’t let him get to you” and that’s when I started to notice. Other people have since also said things.
So theirs been like tiny things that have built up. He turned everything on the website to £0 and wouldn’t admit he’d done it, said it was possibly me. Changed pricing that was given to me by a higher up. Tried to change systems that have basically increased our profit and caused me weeks of work.
Then this week we got an email saying no phones at desks (I do the social media like what!). He then said he didn’t understand a certain social media platform (like how your marketing manager!). Yesterday, now I will admit I’m emotionally fragile already this week, he ripped apart my work and I had to go to the bathroom to compose myself and not cry. Then today he’s basically had an argument with another departments head and he’s done it in our office. So one of their members has contacted me like to us the goss and basically said if we want to complain about him their whole department including the manager will back us up. So me and someone in my department are like we are glad it’s not just us but don’t know what to do. We had a new starter the other month and she literally doesn’t talk unless he’s not in and this week she’s like finally started talking to me and it’s all just about how she thinks he’s an arse.
I think if it gets worse I might try and see one of the higher ups but I don’t want to do it alone, so would have to get a few others together. Which I think if it carries on they will do. We can’t talk during meetings or give ideas. Then when we do get chance, he’ll take the idea and then take all the credit for it

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Oooo very exciting
You coming back here in December?
Was late for work this morning, not for lovely dream reasons like goss.
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!
Yes, that’s the plan. I have a ticket for a match in December so I’ll be spending most of the time in and around Manchester.

On another topic, I’m now hooked on the show Four In a Bed. I love the pettiness when they underpay each other.

Oooo very exciting
You coming back here in December?
Was late for work this morning, not for lovely dream reasons like goss.
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!
Wow, what a shit head! I’m sorry you have to deal with that. :( Big hugs.

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Sorry Donald - nothing worse than when a family gathering goes tense

see pre match game face bae 10/10

IMG_8372.jpeg

I am not watching as hosting teenagers and have to go out at 12 but looking forward to watching it later with a beer whilst cleaning up after said teenagers

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
i don’t know how i feel about lemon hair but he looks so happy and sexy with his stubble

IMG_8361.jpeg

a bit of bulge makes up for it

IMG_8360.png

8.5/10

• Heart
  • Haha