Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do you have other plans for the night? If not maybe just sip on your drink and see who appears
You read my mind. My arse is parked here until they kick me out. Just ordered more calamari, delicious. Waiter told me the restaurant upstairs is booked for a “gathering” and I watched Txiki go up so @Donald23 I think you’re right, it’s a board meeting.
Aww you probably did the right thing morally if he’s just trying to have a drink in peace

you at least had an interaction! And it’s only your second day here!
Thank you, lovely. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

maccamacc

VIP Member
Love the fluffy hair, but that glasses need to go!
yeah they don’t do much for him do they

gosh I am complaining about baby a lot but he hasn’t scored high on this summer break 3/10

i expect some serious return to training action monday

we can always fantasise about him in the showers post match, naked

IMG_8236.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT RUBEN DIAS IS PUTTING OUT THERE? Nakedness

well we know some of you have, been drooling over it all you have

why won’t bae do this for us :(
I THOUGHT HE’D DONE ANOTHER POST THEN
The perfect nighttime viewing but now I’ll just have to think about John mowing his lawn in Ibiza

• Haha
I adore how creative and just really good everyone here is, be it writing, or gif making, or story telling, or advice giving or anything else we talk about. ❤
---
@lou_claire91 I wouldn't even know where or how to start on Wattpad, tbh. I have an account, but I've never used it for much, mostly for a lack of time. Work's just mad these days.
I'm glad your stories are getting recognition on Wattpad!
Me too mimi! Everyone is lovely and brings something different 💕🥰

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Your living the dream, they need to offer you some behind the scenes tickets for your dedication
yeh they showed that on last years docu, I’d be so scared of crashing it or even just a little scratch buts not that far away and I’m guessing they’ll probably move them via closed roads
Yeah I assumed they’d taxi to CFA and leave cars at home. Where there any nice ones? It wasn’t johns rolls Royce was it🤢?

Lots of nice ones:
—Edy’s bright orange MacLaren. Not sure how he fits into it.
—Manu’s black Bentley
—John’s jeep, not the Rolls! I asked twice to make sure. “Doesn’t he drive a Rolls?” I asked. I was told “”yes, but he drove this one in when they left for the tour.”
—Ayme’s blue Range Rover next to John
—Rico’s little black Mercedes (looks like a right speedster)
—Pep’s black Nissan X-Trail
—Jack’s sky blue Lambo
—Phil’s dark grey Mercedes next to Jack
—Rodri’s dark gray Audi
—Kyle’s black Audi A4 dad car
—Haaland’s huge white car that barely fit into the space (looked like a Rolls but I didn’t ask)
—KDB’s stylish classy white car but I didn’t ask the make or model

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
That training top looks slightly suffocating esp around the neck. Poor bae - he should take it off..

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
He left to go upstairs to the restaurant area and a guy just yelled “CHEEEEEKAYYYY, can I get a picture?” and he obliged. FUCK ME WHY DIDN’T I do that?? I didn’t want to interrupt him!! Meanwhile, this drunken boor got a pic that he’s probably tweeting. :( I hate you, boor. I hate you!

I’ll bet Pep is upstairs.
Aww you probably did the right thing morally if he’s just trying to have a drink in peace

you at least had an interaction! And it’s only your second day here!

• Heart