Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I cannot possibly tell you how psyched I am that football is back again! 🤗 And John's starting, so it's off to a great start already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Just Drive

VIP Member
He left to go upstairs to the restaurant area and a guy just yelled “CHEEEEEKAYYYY, can I get a picture?” and he obliged. FUCK ME WHY DIDN’T I do that?? I didn’t want to interrupt him!! Meanwhile, this drunken boor got a pic that he’s probably tweeting. :( I hate you, boor. I hate you!

I’ll bet Pep is upstairs.

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
Maybe we should be glad John has had a quiet, mostly private holiday. The Jack thread has become a slagging off Sasha thread, we’ve lost count of how many visits Ruben’s made to wooot wooot napkin waving STI-filled Mykonos, Ibiza, and Tulum beach clubs, Erling’s clothes are growing more questionable by the day, Eddy went to the Zoo of Ick, and in the Pep thread we’re begging the boss to drag the boys home for pre-season training. :ROFLMAO:

The state of this off season!

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
You met Txiki, @Just Drive ? That’s wonderful! How was your first day in Manchester?
Well not formally but we had an interaction and he held my arm and talked to me so you can bet I am adding “liaised with member of MCFC board” to my cv! First day was good, tomorrow, the art galleries. How are you?

@strawberrysunshine_x I just heard a waiter say “strawberries for upstairs” so you’re here in spirit. ❤
---
This is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to anyone.

I hope Josko's in a corner somewhere in disguise thinking, "great calamari, gorgeous American tourists, this is the place for me!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Howling!!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I always watch this when I get in from work. I hate when they do that and search for the slightest speck of dust or a hair 😂
Or when they underpay by 10 quid because their poached eggs weren’t just so. :ROFLMAO:

@strawberrysunshine_x and @maccamacc I hope your day is better tomorrow.❤ Big hugs.

@maccamacc I’ve had so much cake on this trip. Today I had the nicest vicky sponge. Your cakes really are the best. Ours tend to be a bit sickly.

• Heart
He took personal offence at @maccamacc 's comments and is now on a mission to be photographed as much as possible

View attachment 2310005
Where are you finding this pics Vi. Awww look how many kids are loving him. Also he is dangerously close to the edge of that pool hahaha

his hair has gone so light 😻😻

299E1713-8F06-4876-93A7-0A06BF071FD8.jpeg
1CA02B3D-8D93-4BA7-A730-CC1E1C4BDD6D.jpeg
---

this is the most depressing thing in ages

questioning why i bother watching/supporti football

twats

Grealish especially is thick as pig shit

depressing
I’ve totally gone off jack after this week!!!!! Dirt bag

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Salted caramel? What have you done today?
---

Feel better soon strawbs
Chocolate ganache and Kinderella. Today I went to the John Rylands Library and Elizabeth Gaskell’s house. (I’m a nerd.) Cranford is one of my favorite novels. Tomorrow, I’m off to York to visit Castle Howard. How was your day?
IMG_5573.jpeg

IMG_5578.jpeg

IMG_5592.jpeg

IMG_5594.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hi @mimimithis ! ❤ So glad you could watch the game!

Guys, I’m having quite a day. I not only sat in John’s dressing room seat again, but they let me try on his shirt (not his real shirt - just the display one that hangs at his seat) and they pointed out his car to me in the CFA car park. Several players plus Pep left their cars here while they’re in Japan. 😱

• Wow
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m back baby’s. And I come bearing gifts
Gawwwd these last two days have been awful. Feel a lot better today. Got some cleaning done & managed to give myself a nice blow dry

sexy bae 🔽🩵❤💖💘View attachment 2323407View attachment 2323408View attachment 2323409View attachment 2323410View attachment 2323411View attachment 2323412
Strawb is back! ❤ What lovely gifts! Glad you’re feeling better.

I had such a nice day out at Castle Howard and Fountains Abbey.

IMG_5894.jpeg

IMG_5891.jpeg

IMG_5870.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_5782.jpeg

IMG_5637.jpeg

IMG_5669.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5724.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I am not into General Stones at all! Never seen it before 😂. Holiday Stonesy 😘 but without the yellow hair please
---
his whole entire life and then him as the general as a separate era
---
There was a really wonderful fanfic of him on A03 as the general it was really very moving and deeply erotic it’s a shame it’s not on there any more. Like it was so sophisticated it was proper Nobel prize for literature quality I was genuinely shocked at how good it was I had to put down Middlemarch and finish it all in one go.
Anyone got a link?

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Tonight’s M&S haul: Colin the Caterpillar cake in a jar (I love Colin, he understands me) and rocky road bites.

Thank you, all! Lovely to be back. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Just Drive

VIP Member
He was talking to a guy on the other side of me so I offered to move down a seat so they can talk more easily. He grabbed my arm and said “oh nooo, please, but thank you!” He’s so good looking!

I’m not wearing makeup, WHYYYY. Ugh.

Other people who are not in his party are looking over at him so it’s defo him.

I want to buy him a drink but he probs drinks for free here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6