Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like Cole here (gormless), sorry baby.

Choice of companion is a bit suss?!

His life was a mess before her, professionally and privately. Since he has been settled at home his career has gone from strength to strength. He would not be the player or man he is now without her.

As an aside, why do we presume that Gundo leaving is his wife's doing?! It's clearly something they have decided as a family, probably long ago that once his contract at City had come to an end they would start a family and move to the continent. He is the one that earns the money, if he wanted to stay, he would have and she'd have just had to lump it.

Why are the women always the villains?!
You have your opinions, I have mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Donald23

VIP Member
Eczema on hands is so awful 😭 if hydrocortisone isn't working, can you ask about a different, stronger steroid cream like eumovate or dermovate? I've found they worked much better for me. Also if you can bear to wear gloves overnight, slather your hands in moisturiser and put some kid gloves on over the top
She said she couldn’t because she didn’t think it was severe enough. Which Tbf it’s not at the minute but I can feel and feel it’s going to get like that. I’ve got like mini pinhole warts forming as well (sorry I know it’s rank). My hands feel like they are on fire.
Can it be any gloves? Google is saying like these cotton ones? I think I’ll order some and just wrap my hands in bandages tonight

Ouch! Wonder how they managed to cut you there?! My two were both far too stubborn (still are!) and just didn’t want to come out, so I had to have forceps deliveries in the end. Child birth is brutal, we really do go through it as females don’t we
I know it was so weird. It’s not massive tho. I’m guessing he caught me by accident
I should have asked at the time but I was out of it after the epidural. I had forceps too my boy was Stuck but by the time they’d wheeled me to theatre he’d changed position so they quickly pulled him out with forceps I was in theatre about 10 mins 😁😂😂
We definitely do!

---
@Donald23 did you eat meat the other day. Im
About to make some vegan southern fried chicken wraps

Last edited:

Donald23

VIP Member
John?

Just Drive

VIP Member
You are reminding me if my American family who were here a few weeks ago and went like London - Cambridge- London - York - Edinburgh - Manchester - Liverpool - Manchester on our decrepit trains, including a horror rail replacement bus service between Ely and Peterborough ( it broke down in the fens which is the UK equivalent of Appalachia in terms of inbreeding) which I would not even dream of doing in 10 days (they did) it exhausted me just following along on WhatsApp 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did get them to the Ethiad though.

---
@Donald23 take the boss down and then take his job, I have seen it done.

10 days??!! Wow, they have stamina. :oops: