John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got my snacks ready (Kit Kat chunky) and I can wait for him to do a masterclass performance
I’ve got some ice cream ( the brownie one ) the other one can get in the bin.
---
IMG_4341.png
Sexy bae content incominggggggg 🩵🩵🩵🩵
---
IMG_4343.jpeg
Baby has arrived 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Fw6VsfSWwAAyIf6?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Happy for him for making the England Team roster, but isn't his holiday time going to be cut short to two to three weeks now? Only? For a season with a World Cup cutting right into it? That seems really harsh.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2193692someone has a sore leg 😔😔
Poor thing! What happened? Hope it’s not serious.
View attachment 2193724

Happy for him for making the England Team roster, but isn't his holiday time going to be cut short to two to three weeks now? Only? For a season with a World Cup cutting right into it? That seems really harsh.
Yes, isn’t it mad? :( After such a long and difficult season with the World Cup, these guys will barely get any relaxation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor thing! What happened? Hope it’s not serious.

Yes, isn’t it mad? :( After such a long and difficult season with the World Cup, these guys will barely get any relaxation.
we don’t know. He’s just started limping this afternoon and we can’t work out if it’s his leg or his paw… going to see how he is in the morning otherwise will ring the vets 💔 he won’t let me look either

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
we don’t know. He’s just started limping this afternoon and we can’t work out if it’s his leg or his paw… going to see how he is in the morning otherwise will ring the vets 💔 he won’t let me look either
Our dog does this occasionally but does it so we rub deep heat on it as we think he likes the smell of it 😂

• Heart
Our dog does this occasionally but does it so we rub deep heat on it as we think he likes the smell of it 😂
oh god this dog is weird and he doesn’t like anyone touching his legs or paws he grumbles at us. He has to wear a muzzle at the vets 😩🤣 I’m going to try and look when he’s asleep

• Heart
I switched the match off. Maybe that’ll bring them luck, although a draw wouldn’t be the worst thing.

I switched the match off. Maybe that’ll bring them luck, although a draw wouldn’t be the worst thing.
I want a win. Come on haaland get your scoring boots on 🚀I seriously hope the two finals are better than this 💤
---
Is Alvarez coming on?? Twitter says so but nothing on my screen yet😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Johnny boy you had better be OK.

City Xtra lads said he had ice so probably a knock rather than a hammy 🤞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.