John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I am fine thank you.

Nice day.

When I first saw this season's fixtures and saw that we were away for the last match I never thought I'd see a title presentation so was special to get to see it. So proud of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Nice day.

When I first saw this season's fixtures and saw that we were away for the last match I never thought I'd see a title presentation so was special to get to see it. So proud of him.
What a cool experience. I remember you were at the Villa one last year, too! Glad you’re okay. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Nice day.

So glad you got to see it. Was it everything you thought you’d be 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello, champions! How’s your day going? Still buzzing? I am!

I hadn’t seen that TikTok, thanks, Stawb! ❤
I’m glad they went to the MNKY House and not the Ivy this year. Also, security seems much better this time and more controlled. I was wondering if that autograph girl would be outside, the one whose entire IG account is her selfies with footballers that she gets by jumping in front of them (and then captioning the pics “thanks for coming out!” as if they attended her party).

Erl’s jammies. :ROFLMAO: KDB, Nathan, and Julian were dressed so nicely. Baby and Rodri looking hot as per.

• Heart
Hello, champions! How’s your day going? Still buzzing? I am!

I hadn’t seen that TikTok, thanks, Stawb! ❤
I’m glad they went to the MNKY House and not the Ivy this year. Also, security seems much better this time and more controlled. I was wondering if that autograph girl would be outside, the one whose entire IG account is her selfies with footballers that she gets by jumping in front of them (and then captioning the pics “thanks for coming out!” as if they attended her party).

Erl’s jammies. :ROFLMAO: KDB, Nathan, and Julian were dressed so nicely. Baby and Rodri looking hot as per.
Loved Julian’s outfit also 😍. And didn’t mind gundos either.
someone on Twitter put Ruben looks like he has just finished college 💀 😔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.