John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The general mood on Twitter is bae coming off was a precaution cos he is the only fit centre back. And when I say fit I mean not hungover. 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The general mood on Twitter is bae coming off was a precaution cos he is the only fit centre back. And when I say fit I mean not hungover. 🤔🤔🤔
I saw mention of “the only fit centre back” and panicked. But let’s hope they’re all okay for Brentford including Phil. We need momentum headed into the FA Cup final.

This is how I feel today, having arrived at my destination for the long weekend. I hope everyone is doing well, and ready for the last PL weekend of the season. ❤

752c94aac7530af47fda8a308d1c39bb4f2c4d6a.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Friday!

This is how I feel today, having arrived at my destination for the long weekend. I hope everyone is doing well, and ready for the last PL weekend of the season. ❤

View attachment 2197083
Hope you have a wonderful weekend of relaxation and fun!
It’s positive news … I think
Sounds like they were just hungover as we suspected. :D

• Heart
Fingers crossed 😍😍😍
---

Are you looking forward to the weekend? I’ve been off today but working tomorrow then off next week yeyyyyy😅😅.
hope your day goes quick.
When does England camp start ?!
I’m so ready for the weekend! Any plans for your week off? I haven’t heard about England camp dates yet. Can’t wait for the arrivals vid. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I’m so ready for the weekend! Any plans for your week off? I haven’t heard about England camp dates yet. Can’t wait for the arrivals vid. :ROFLMAO:
What’s your plans. Will you be watching on Sunday
Got a party for LO on Monday! Then meeting a friend from work at soft play on tues and then taking each day as it comes. Probably lots of being outside 😍😍 weather is meant to be great

also can not wait for arrivals video 💙💙

• Heart
International break will be June 12th to 20th, 2023, with Euro qualifiers for England on the 16th and 19th. It’s such a dense football season, Christ… 🥺

I hear you - I’m in full weekend mode right now! I hope it isn’t that much longer for you.

• Heart
International break will be June 12th to 20th, 2023, with Euro qualifiers for England on the 16th and 19th. It’s such a dense football season, Christ… 🥺

I hear you - I’m in full weekend mode right now! I hope it isn’t that much longer for you.
I hope you’re spending the weekend somewhere nice! I know, these guys barely get a rest this summer before their pre-season tour starts. :( I have a meeting this afternoon but it shouldn’t be too bad.

What’s your plans. Will you be watching on Sunday
Got a party for LO on Monday! Then meeting a friend from work at soft play on tues and then taking each day as it comes. Probably lots of being outside 😍😍 weather is meant to be great

also can not wait for arrivals video 💙💙
I’ll be watching on Sunday, too. 8:30 am kick off time here so that’s not too bad. I can’t believe it’s the end of the season already!

• Heart
Evening my lovelies, I hope you're well ❤

So weird that the season is almost over, although of course we have 2 finals left to entertain us, not to mention what will hopefully be a glorious celebratory parade 🎉🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.