John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re spending the weekend somewhere nice! I know, these guys barely get a rest this summer before their pre-season tour starts. :( I have a meeting this afternoon but it shouldn’t be too bad.

I’ll be watching on Sunday, too. 8:30 am kick off time here so that’s not too bad. I can’t believe it’s the end of the season already!
It's definitely nice here. 🤗
I'm spending my weekend up North close to the Baltic Sea for my best school mate's wedding and took one more day off to be able to have time to go sightseeing and catch a bit of sun.

The End of the Season came so quickly, but all in all it has been a very long season with that stupid World Cup break in between. Let's not do that to the players ever again, not like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's definitely nice here. 🤗
I'm spending my weekend up North close to the Baltic Sea for my best school mate's wedding and took one more day off to be able to have time to go sightseeing and catch a bit of sun.

The End of the Season came so quickly, but all in all it has been a very long season with that stupid World Cup break in between. Let's not do that to the players ever again, not like this.
That sounds amazing! ❤ Have the best time.
Evening my lovelies, I hope you're well ❤

So weird that the season is almost over, although of course we have 2 finals left to entertain us, not to mention what will hopefully be a glorious celebratory parade 🎉🥳
Evening! ❤ Hope you’re okay and looking forward to your weekend. Fingers crossed we’re celebrating more than one trophy this year.

• Heart
i don’t think we’ll get welcome videos of the city lot this time - they’ll be arriving to camp late because of the UCL final.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
i don’t think we’ll get welcome videos of the city lot this time - they’ll be arriving to camp late because of the UCL final.
Could get a heroes' welcome if they win it!

Happy bank holiday weekend my friends, I hope you're spending it well.

• Heart
Happy birthday beautiful bae! And Kyle and Phil too (and Ayme and Joao for yesterday, I'm so glad I don't have to buy them all presents, May would be a difficult month!)

• Heart
Happy birthday John couldn’t really care about the others
Just had to take a wandering puppy to the vets felt quite emotional leaving her

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy birthday John couldn’t really care about the others
Just had to take a wandering puppy to the vets felt quite emotional leaving her
I am laughing at your hidden spoiler

aww did you find a dog ? I would have kept hold over the weekend 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

There's an EDS player with the same birthday, I hope he makes it to the first team squad so we can continue this 28th May madness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yeh it was wandering the streets it approached me when I offered it treats
Aaaw thank you for taking care of it and taking it to the vet ♥

My ex once saw a dog wandering by a busy main road so he stopped and tried to get it into his car to take to a vet, but as he was doing this the owner came running round the corner shouting "STOP KIDNAPPING MY DOG" 😂

• Heart
Aaaw thank you for taking care of it and taking it to the vet ♥

My ex once saw a dog wandering by a busy main road so he stopped and tried to get it into his car to take to a vet, but as he was doing this the owner came running round the corner shouting "STOP KIDNAPPING MY DOG" 😂
😂😂
I would have took it in but my smaller dog is very moody and it looked well cared for
---
Bluemoon showing a supposed line up - no John 😒

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.