John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think we have 1
I suggested one but @einahpets93 said its bad form to create a new thread with your own title suggestion so alas I can’t create a new thread unless someone else has a suggestion

Oh look! Baby does not seem to mind this picture in the public domain

IMG_8190.jpeg

---
my tea was so good and quick and easy
---
BABY ON THE TELLY

honestly the questioning is like “how dare you have a drink lads post treble” come on Jill you should know better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He's so fiiiiiit
Omg I love this shirt on him
---
I suggested one but @einahpets93 said its bad form to create a new thread with your own title suggestion so alas I can’t create a new thread unless someone else has a suggestion

View attachment 2251861
---
---
BABY ON THE TELLY

honestly the questioning is like “how dare you have a drink lads post treble” come on Jill you should know better
Good lord. I’m actually glad we don’t get to see dad bae too much. I wouldn’t get anything done.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2251861
---
---
BABY ON THE TELLY

The pearl-clutching reaction to their treble celebrations has been shocking. Anyone would think they’d all done a murder. The US coverage was the same in the Malta match. First thing they did was wonder about the state of the City players and showed a pic of Jack holding one of the trophies and snickered. :rolleyes: I know US mens soccer isn’t generally accustomed to winning and celebrations, but really.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

new thread honeys. Sorry @maccamacc I had to adjust it a little to fit the box

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.