Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

einahpets93

VIP Member
Like Everton… I survived

thanks for those who gave me a tag - it’s appreciated

I’ve just got to bed. Long drive back tomorrow 💙🎉💙🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
Hello, I am fine thank you.

Nice day.

When I first saw this season's fixtures and saw that we were away for the last match I never thought I'd see a title presentation so was special to get to see it. So proud of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
As an Everton fan i'm so made up for the Yorkshire Pirlo, Pep and the rest of them, i can only imagine the drunken state of Stones and Jack on the open top bus! 😆 Well in boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Donald23

VIP Member
Imagine if that was John he was doing it to

how long is your train journey. Are you back at work tues 🫠
I think I’d cry of it was John

I was meant to get in at 4:45pm, I am still on the train outside Crewe somewhere. We keep stopping randomly, the aircon has broke, we’ve had a person on the track. There’s a screaming baby and it’s screaming sibling. This is only taking me to Manchester, my mums currently sat boiling in the car waiting for me. I feel like I stink as well. I’ve thankfully got tomorrow off

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Thank-you I’ll add it to my to do list for tomorrow
We lucked out on not being able to claim for the flights as going out it was only 2hr 40 mins and coming back it was only an hour 10

I’d honestly be lost without you guys some times and I’m meant to be the “mum” of my friendship group
Was this your pilot?

gettyimages-1258612910-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1258613560-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1258613809-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1258613492-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Doctor was nice. Got to go for a pile of blood tests, have booked in to get my blood taken on Wednesday after work as that's the earliest I can get in anywhere. So hopefully will find out soon for certain why I feel so bleurghy and do something about it 👍

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Huge sigh of relief @einahpets93 👏
Bonus interview with topless CC at the end. I was willing the camera man to take a step back to get a better view! Also couldn’t understand a word he said he speaks so fast needed subtitles

• Heart

Oi Whistle

Half an hour until kick off. There's a thunder and lightning storm going on outside right now, and I feel it's a sign of what's to come in this game. Come on City 💙

I hope you're feeling better soon @Donald23, dealing with that kind of heat isn't fun. Look after yourself

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Presenters were absolute shite. What was extra painful is that they knew that not one human being in Manchester or around the world wanted to see them but they had to frantically fill the time. Pants.

Next year for the quadruple, they need to hold the festivities in the Etihad.

• Sad
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Fresh fruit! And perhaps something with yoghurt in it - calcium and Vit D3 might help with your legs, too.

EDIT: Monoprix has Bonne Maman, La Latiere, Les 2 vaches or Andros desserts, those are pretty good, too!
I went for a fruit salad and a giant bottle of water. Got some sweets in my bag as well.
Managed to find the game on canal+ on the hotels tv. Going to have a cold body shower then eat
---
Thank you for all your help! I’d be lost without you all

• Heart