John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching tunnel cam - I can’t believe how much hand slapping and pec hugging goes on they love it don’t they slap slap slap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_4300.jpeg
I got this blanket and some bedding from the Online Home Shop. There is a sale on. It is the softest blanket ever I love itttt. Wish I was snuggled up with John under it 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yes but… I don’t think Dias should be ahead of John in all these PL team of the seasons…🤷🏻‍♀️
I think johns missing out due to his new role
Like he’s arguably been the best all season (Ruben pissed off for 3 months) but you can’t class johns new job as defence or midfield he doesn’t fit into that standard shape they are putting them in

Reactions: 1
Aww sorry. :( Hope you have a better day tomorrrow. My work day has been blahhhhh.
---

Boys! 🥰
Ohhh no sorry to hear that. What’s happened. Hope the rest of the day is better for you

my day was ok I am just a bit ratty this evening and so was LO. He was up at 525am !!!! Argh.so just got him to bed now and I’m gonna watch Netflix and have some ice cream 🍨RLF is working late😓

• Heart
Ohhh no sorry to hear that. What’s happened. Hope the rest of the day is better for you

my day was ok I am just a bit ratty this evening and so was LO. He was up at 525am !!!! Argh.so just got him to bed now and I’m gonna watch Netflix and have some ice cream 🍨RLF is working late😓
What Ice cream you got? I’ve got some chocolate in
im away for the champions league final so I’m currently persuading my friends to go to a bar to watch - I’ve agreed to buy shots for every goal erling scores

• Heart
What Ice cream you got? I’ve got some chocolate in
im away for the champions league final so I’m currently persuading my friends to go to a bar to watch - I’ve agreed to buy shots for every goal erling scores
ALDIs own version of flake 🤣🤣
A5EC2B25-339A-4BFB-AA8D-4F7E5FA6C408.jpeg
haven’t tried it before hope it’s nice. I am PMTing so bad 😭😭 feel like I have been since last week 😩
are you going anywhere nice
---
I wouldn’t recommend…. The brownie one is million times better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
ALDIs own version of flake 🤣🤣View attachment 2191245haven’t tried it before hope it’s nice. I am PMTing so bad 😭😭 feel like I have been since last week 😩
are you going anywhere nice
---
I wouldn’t recommend…. The brownie one is million times better.
Oooo I just aldis chocolate will look out for this next time
Just a nice week travelling the south of France. There should be a bar somewhere showing it as we are in Nice on the Saturday

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.