John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 12 days straight from hell, I have this weekend off, so I'll do chores and all that as quickly as possible to be able to do some extreme couching and enjoy the match to the fullest tomorrow. How are you, darling?
Finally, a weekend off for you! I’m so glad. I’m doing okay, thank you. ❤ I have a long Zoom meeting this afternoon but then that’s it and it’s weekend time!

Nervous about tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally, a weekend off for you! I’m so glad. I’m doing okay, thank you. ❤ I have a long Zoom meeting this afternoon but then that’s it and it’s weekend time!

Nervous about tomorrow.
I'm nervous and excited at the same time, especially at the prospect of City potentially winning their first CL trophy. I've seen Bayern lose in the finale more times than I wish to remember, but I've seen them win, too, and it was such an amazing experience. I hope that City win and bring loads of people the same kind of core memories I have about the CL so far!

• Heart
Adults please help
My feet are covered in blisters, I haven’t wore new shoes or anything but they are literally like aching to walk on. I have to be back in work Tuesday doing like 10k steps a day. Is it a salt bath that soothes feet or do I have to just walk through the pain?

• Sad
Adults please help
My feet are covered in blisters, I haven’t wore new shoes or anything but they are literally like aching to walk on. I have to be back in work Tuesday doing like 10k steps a day. Is it a salt bath that soothes feet or do I have to just walk through the pain?
Oh no!

I fear there's no quick solution although maybe someone has a handy tip.

Do you have some more comfortable shoes with you? Anything you can wear with socks?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Adults please help
I think advice is to not pop them if you can help it, though they might burst themselves. You can get special plasters which are really moist, compeed do them. Can you wear different shoes so that it's not rubbing in the same place?

• Heart
Oh no!

I fear there's no quick solution although maybe someone has a handy tip.

Do you have some more comfortable shoes with you? Anything you can wear with socks?

All three are uncomfortable in different ways I think my feet have swollen with the heat and due to the fact I’m due on. I don’t have thicker socks might hunt some down tomorrow
I think advice is to not pop them if you can help it, though they might burst themselves. You can get special plasters which are really moist, compeed do them. Can you wear different shoes so that it's not rubbing in the same place?
I’ve got blister plasters placed the on the back ones can you place on the sole of your feet as well?
I would ask my mum but I’d get lamented for not packing better socks - she still doesn’t know about the sunburn

• Heart
All three are uncomfortable in different ways I think my feet have swollen with the heat and due to the fact I’m due on. I don’t have thicker socks might hunt some down tomorrow

I’ve got blister plasters placed the on the back ones can you place on the sole of your feet as well?
I would ask my mum but I’d get lamented for not packing better socks - she still doesn’t know about the sunburn
Yep they can go on the soles too, though might be a bit trickier to keep in place. Maybe see if you can get a dressing to go in a circle around it to take some of the pressure off - like a polo shape where the blisters is in the hole

Also try to keep your feet elevated if they are swollen

• Heart
I am so confident about tomorrow, we are gonna smash it, baby will boss the pitch but I will still tit bricks when the whistle blows and switch over and miss most the match at least we will win thanks to me turning over 🤣

Its baes big moment. He is ready for this match. Its his time. He has nothing to offer those with blistered feet sadly - he wears football boots a size too small - but kisses for the poorly foots 🥰

IMG_8142.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am so confident about tomorrow, we are gonna smash it, baby will boss the pitch but I will still tit bricks when the whistle blows and switch over and miss most the match at least we will win thanks to me turning over 🤣

Its baes big moment. He is ready for this match. Its his time. He has nothing to offer those with blistered feet sadly - he wears football boots a size too small - but kisses for the poorly foots 🥰

View attachment 2229525
I’m too nervous to properly watch. I’m recording it so I can watch it later.

@Donald23 I’m sorry, that’s awful! :( Plasters are what help me.

• Heart
  • Wow
@Donald23 I recommend the blister plasters and I would wrap bandages around them too. And take spare of everything to work next week so you can change them. Doubt they’ll stay on in this weather
Hope you’re ok. I always get them at work but they actually don’t hurt that much sometimes

Happy match day. LO was up half the bleeding night. It better not go to pens tonight!!!!
Oh and I get the joy of double mail again today. Fabulous
Have a great Saturday 🥰🥰

• Heart
Yep they can go on the soles too, though might be a bit trickier to keep in place. Maybe see if you can get a dressing to go in a circle around it to take some of the pressure off - like a polo shape where the blisters is in the hole

Also try to keep your feet elevated if they are swollen
Cheers
---
I’m too nervous to properly watch. I’m recording it so I can watch it later.

@Donald23 I’m sorry, that’s awful! :( Plasters are what help me.
@Donald23 I recommend the blister plasters and I would wrap bandages around them too. And take spare of everything to work next week so you can change them. Doubt they’ll stay on in this weather
Hope you’re ok. I always get them at work but they actually don’t hurt that much sometimes

Happy match day. LO was up half the bleeding night. It better not go to pens tonight!!!!
Oh and I get the joy of double mail again today. Fabulous
Have a great Saturday 🥰🥰
I’m going to go stock up today thank you

• Heart
Happy game day, everyone! I think the nerves and the excitement are already beginning to set in but I'm quietly confident.

I've already had my pre match prediction with @mimimithis and between the two of us, we're usually spot on

Come on City 💙 let's do this!

• Heart
Happy game day, everyone! I think the nerves and the excitement are already beginning to set in but I'm quietly confident.

I've already had my pre match prediction with @mimimithis and between the two of us, we're usually spot on

hello and welcome 😄

IMG_8003.jpeg

bae so pleased you are here 🩵

• Heart
RLF and LO have just driven to work to see me and brought me an ice cfeam 😭😭😭😭
Bless them, what angels! When does your shift finish? Stay hydrated!

Welcome! Any friend of @mimimithis is a friend of ours 😍

Hope the prediction is a City win 🤞

• Heart
Bless them, what angels! When does your shift finish? Stay hydrated!

Welcome! Any friend of @mimimithis is a friend of ours 😍

Hope the prediction is a City win 🤞
I’ve got three drinks but still thirsty. After my next two loops I am going to get an ice blast !!!! I need something COLD. My drinks don’t really stay cold

I am working til 245. I can’t finish early cos I have double mail. It’s bollocks

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve got three drinks but still thirsty. After my next two loops I am going to get an ice blast !!!! I need something COLD. My drinks don’t really stay cold

I am working til 245. I can’t finish early cos I have double mail. It’s bollocks
Oh that doesn't sound like fun! You work so hard ❤ Definitely get the ice blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.