John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy game day, everyone! I think the nerves and the excitement are already beginning to set in but I'm quietly confident.

I've already had my pre match prediction with @mimimithis and between the two of us, we're usually spot on

Come on City 💙 let's do this!
Hey, darling! You’re here! 🥰

Let’s do this tonight! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thankyou. I am going to when it’s my break

It’s my long weekend next weekend so I am looking forward to that. How you feeling today
I'm feeling pretty good!

Walked up to the pharmacy again, I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to walk up hills and not feel like I'm dying. I've been walking around with a real spring in my step 😂 Taking big deep breaths, just really luxuriating in all that oxygen that's zooming around my body ❤

Obviously I know they still need to find the cause of the anaemia and fix it so it doesn't happen again, but I'm so glad I was able to get the treatment when I did. Feeling something like "normal" really does feel fantastic.

I'm feeling very sentimental about blood donors - there's 2 people out there who have, I don't want to say saved my life, but it's something close to it. I'm so so grateful.

Anyway, the pharmacy's got my prescription now but not the tablets 🙄 they've ordered them so I have to go back on Monday to pick up my vitamin D.

So I'm doing my bit to be healthy and working on generating some vitamin D naturally by sitting out in my garden 😁

• Heart
I'm feeling pretty good!

Walked up to the pharmacy again, I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to walk up hills and not feel like I'm dying. I've been walking around with a real spring in my step 😂 Taking big deep breaths, just really luxuriating in all that oxygen that's zooming around my body ❤

Obviously I know they still need to find the cause of the anaemia and fix it so it doesn't happen again, but I'm so glad I was able to get the treatment when I did. Feeling something like "normal" really does feel fantastic.

I'm feeling very sentimental about blood donors - there's 2 people out there who have, I don't want to say saved my life, but it's something close to it. I'm so so grateful.

Anyway, the pharmacy's got my prescription now but not the tablets 🙄 they've ordered them so I have to go back on Monday to pick up my vitamin D.

So I'm doing my bit to be healthy and working on generating some vitamin D naturally by sitting out in my garden 😁
Glad you’re feeling better. Enjoy your garden. I’m just having my ice blast now 🧊

• Heart
Happy game day, everyone! I think the nerves and the excitement are already beginning to set in but I'm quietly confident.

I've already had my pre match prediction with @mimimithis and between the two of us, we're usually spot on

Come on City 💙 let's do this!
Welcome! :D Nice to have you here. Any friend of @mimimithis is a friend of ours!

I’ve got three drinks but still thirsty. After my next two loops I am going to get an ice blast !!!! I need something COLD. My drinks don’t really stay cold

I am working til 245. I can’t finish early cos I have double mail. It’s bollocks
What a looooong day. :(
---
I'm feeling pretty good!

I am SO happy to hear this and that you’re feeling much better. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Excited and nervous. 😬 I’m freaking out a bit.

Glad you’re inside now and hope you’re nice and cooled down.

Love this.
I’ve got a headache and a really scratchy throat
RLF is being v childish about city potentially winning the treble

I am nervous. I’ve got some snacks lined up but not sure I will be able to eat them

• Heart

I am nervous. I’ve got some snacks lined up but not sure I will be able to eat them
😕 Hayfever? Or just too much working in the sun?

Take good care strawbs, have lots of cold drinks and a nice rest before the match.

Fingers crossed you get to gloat at RLF later 😂

• Heart
Looking forward to tonight! 🩵

@strawberrysunshine_x I ordered these for LO today
Oooo they are SO cute

Rlfs mum got him some from next for his birthday and he doesn’t like them. They have a metal thing in the corner next to his ankles to put the strap through and he doesn’t like them. These look super cute
I forgot to post his pjs from yesterday. I got these from m&s

IMG_4754.jpeg
Can’t wait to see bae later 🤪

• Heart
Looking forward to tonight! 🩵

@strawberrysunshine_x I ordered these for LO today
This shoes look like comfortable heaven, why don’t they make adult shoes like that
the friends are going Monaco think they are assuming I’ll just get ready and come with them but I legit can’t feel below my knees it’s all painful and I’m way too pre period emotional so just going to stay in and watch the match
I’m so confused did Jenny get on a separate plane to everyone else?
---

Have you planned how you are going to celebrate in his face?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😕 Hayfever? Or just too much working in the sun?

Take good care strawbs, have lots of cold drinks and a nice rest before the match.

Fingers crossed you get to gloat at RLF later 😂
Told him I’ll be drinking his bleeping tears later.
I have got bad hay fever yeah and me & LO both have coughs too
I’m just sitting with me feet up. I’ve got loads of blisters i blame the weather 😔
---
This shoes look like comfortable heaven, why don’t they make adult shoes like that
the friends are going Monaco think they are assuming I’ll just get ready and come with them but I legit can’t feel below my knees it’s all painful and I’m way too pre period emotional so just going to stay in and watch the match
---

Are your feet still sore. I don’t blame you for staying in plus it’s only one of the most important matches 😋

• Heart
---

Stay in and watch the match with us Donald! Bae will be round afterwards to give you an invigorating leg-rub.

• Heart
Told him I’ll be drinking his bleeping tears later.
I have got bad hay fever yeah and me & LO both have coughs too
I’m just sitting with me feet up. I’ve got loads of blisters i blame the weather 😔
---

Are your feet still sore. I don’t blame you for staying in plus it’s only one of the most important matches 😋
yeh and for some reason I’m on the verge of tears. Think I’m socially and emotionally drained glad it’s home time tomorrow and that I booked Monday off work as well
Stay in and watch the match with us Donald! Bae will be round afterwards to give you an invigorating leg-rub.
ill accept bae or that physio that looks good from a distance

• Heart
yeh and for some reason I’m on the verge of tears. Think I’m socially and emotionally drained glad it’s home time tomorrow and that I booked Monday off work as well

Have you got sunstroke? That can make you very tired and weepy. Drink lots of water. How are your blisters?

• Heart

I hope you feel better with a bit of time to yourself. Sometimes being around people all the time can be so exhausting.

😂😂😂 Maybe the physio to rub your legs and bae to give you a cuddle? Seems like a sensible division of labour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.