John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a sexy man. Can't help but feel he's mocking me with that blood-red background 😂 but I'll allow it because he's beautiful.

Do you think I'm OK to take tomorrow off work as well? Don't want to take the piss as I do feel quite a lot better, but also just kind of want to have a big lie-down.
Definitely don’t go to work. You’ve had a blood transfusion!! I bet it’s really taken it out of you
Rest up today

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🫡

Just called in sick. Boss cool with it, very sympathetic.

I'm a little bit tired and achy and vaguely nauseous, but I feel so much better than I have been doing lately. As it turns out, you don't feel so tit if your organs are getting some oxygen, who knew 🤷

Going to try to get some more sleep this morning, then will take a nice slow walk to the pharmacy to pick up my medication. Then another rest this afternoon, maybe with a book or some easy watching TV.

Then hopefully tomorrow our boys will win the Champions League for me! Wish John had a proper social media presence, I might have tried to get a "Hi gossgoss, sorry to hear you've been ill..." message out of him 😂

Trophy bae for good luck ❤

0_GettyImages-1319653061.jpg
download.jpeg
brighton-hove-albion-v-manchester-city-premier-league-5cf3d355c58f392da5000001jpg.jpg
_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_f89ff1e2-8397-11e9-bfd1-5bcc3def9896.jpg
GettyImages-1319648972-scaled.jpg
John-Stones-Man-City-F365.jpg
eafba1b384ace68f52ebe0343d9dddf8Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjg0ODM2OTU3-2.72287538.jpg
images.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bae's heat map looks like a bum!
View attachment 2228108

Yumyumyum! I love Paprika crisps. Can we have a review when you tuck in. Your nails are gorge, very summery!
I’m a fatty and had a few whilst my pasta cooked. They are really nice. I defo recommend.
did you read anything at the hospital yesterday. I am just reading now for a hour before I need to get ready to pick LO up. Reading a cute best friends to lovers novel 🥰

ps I wish bae was my lover 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve really wanted this Tom Ford perfume forever but it’s so expensive. It’s slightly cheaper over here and I can claim tax back so do I buy?

• Heart
I’m a fatty and had a few whilst my pasta cooked. They are really nice. I defo recommend.
did you read anything at the hospital yesterday. I am just reading now for a hour before I need to get ready to pick LO up. Reading a cute best friends to lovers novel 🥰

ps I wish bae was my lover 🤣
I tried to read but couldn't really concentrate on anything 😢 but skimming through Kindle and reading odd first chapters before deciding "not right now" did at least give me something to do!

I love how much you read 🥰 I'm hoping I get some concentration back now I have blood 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve really wanted this Tom Ford perfume forever but it’s so expensive. It’s slightly cheaper over here and I can claim tax back so do I buy?
Errrm yes. TREAT YOURSELF

im going to M&S to pick up some pjs for LO. I may have to go into the food hall 😅
---
I tried to read but couldn't really concentrate on anything 😢 but skimming through Kindle and reading odd first chapters before deciding "not right now" did at least give me something to do!

I love how much you read 🥰 I'm hoping I get some concentration back now I have blood 🤞
Bless you. It’s hard to get into books when you’re not feeling right

I haven’t read hardly as much as I normally do with football on every other day 😂. And I got into a funk where I couldn’t find anything I liked. But this one is decent. Hopefully I will finish it this weekend 🥰

speaking of blood I never new my blood type and when I was pregnant they told me I have rare blood and I should donate. But I am sooo queasy about stuff like that Idon’t think I could sit through and actually give it. I defo would pass out

• Heart
If
- you do actually have enough money to buy it, and
- buying it won't cause you any sort of financial trouble or stop you from buying something you actually need, and
- buying it won't cause arguments and friction with your loved ones, and
- you really do want it, then

BUY THE THING

• Heart
Errrm yes. TREAT YOURSELF

im going to M&S to pick up some pjs for LO. I may have to go into the food hall 😅
---

Bless you. It’s hard to get into books when you’re not feeling right

I haven’t read hardly as much as I normally do with football on every other day 😂. And I got into a funk where I couldn’t find anything I liked. But this one is decent. Hopefully I will finish it this weekend 🥰

speaking of blood I never new my blood type and when I was pregnant they told me I have rare blood and I should donate. But I am sooo queasy about stuff like that Idon’t think I could sit through and actually give it. I defo would pass out
If
- you do actually have enough money to buy it, and
- buying it won't cause you any sort of financial trouble or stop you from buying something you actually need, and
- buying it won't cause arguments and friction with your loved ones, and
- you really do want it, then

BUY THE THING
Okay I think I might purchase, I have the funds. Going to call it a holiday/early birthday gift

• Heart
Okay I think I might purchase, I have the funds. Going to call it a holiday/early birthday gift
I don’t know much about perfumes but if you think it’s worth it then go for it!!!! If it’s something you’ve always wanted you’ll probably end up buying it sometime anyway so may as well get it whilst it’s cheaper

God if only bae would buy it for you. It would make things easier wouldnt it.

• Heart
I don’t know much about perfumes but if you think it’s worth it then go for it!!!! If it’s something you’ve always wanted you’ll probably end up buying it sometime anyway so may as well get it whilst it’s cheaper

God if only bae would buy it for you. It would make things easier wouldnt it.
John if your listening send me a voucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Guyyyys I walked up the hill in the sunshine to the pharmacy and when I got there I wasn't breathless or dizzy and I didn't have my heartbeat thudding in my ears! This is bleeping magic, is this how it feels to have blood?! Unfortunately they didn't have my medication because when the GP messaged me to say "I've sent your prescription to the pharmacy" what he actually meant was "I've printed off your prescription and left it at reception at the surgery" 🙄 so I might have to walk back up again later, or else just get it on Monday.

Anyway, have a celebaetion for me feeling like a human 👍

1250340254.jpg
1_Stones-celeb.jpg
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_e57bec28-506a-11eb-ad71-ea6bb4a570af.jpg
_c_26217.png
imago1027996790h.jpg
EddItkHamG.jpg
epa_soccer_2021-07_2021-07-07_2021-07-07-09330537_epa.jpg

gettyimages-1251857181-612x612.jpg

---
🥰🥰🥰 What a good boy, give him a kiss from me please

• Heart
Guyyyys I walked up the hill in the sunshine to the pharmacy and when I got there I wasn't breathless or dizzy and I didn't have my heartbeat thudding in my ears! This is bleeping magic, is this how it feels to have blood?! Unfortunately they didn't have my medication because when the GP messaged me to say "I've sent your prescription to the pharmacy" what he actually meant was "I've printed off your prescription and left it at reception at the surgery" 🙄 so I might have to walk back up again later, or else just get it on Monday.

Anyway, have a celebaetion for me feeling like a human 👍

View attachment 2228388View attachment 2228390View attachment 2228391View attachment 2228392View attachment 2228393View attachment 2228395View attachment 2228396

View attachment 2228399
---

🥰🥰🥰 What a good boy, give him a kiss from me please
That’s fabulous news. Well done!!!! I’m glad you’re feeling better

you deserve a weekend of rest 💤

• Heart
Oh what a sexy man. Can't help but feel he's mocking me with that blood-red background 😂 but I'll allow it because he's beautiful.

Do you think I'm OK to take tomorrow off work as well? Don't want to take the piss as I do feel quite a lot better, but also just kind of want to have a big lie-down.
I hope you took the day off, and stayed in bed, and relaxed. Your body needs rest and the time to recharge, and your stressful, high-profile work will still be there, when you come back to it. ❤

• Heart
I hope you took the day off, and stayed in bed, and relaxed. Your body needs rest and the time to recharge, and your stressful, high-profile work will still be there, when you come back to it. ❤
Thank you doctor mimi 🥰🥰🥰

You'll be pleased to know I did exactly that!

Hope you're doing well ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.