John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If
- you do actually have enough money to buy it, and
- buying it won't cause you any sort of financial trouble or stop you from buying something you actually need, and
- buying it won't cause arguments and friction with your loved ones, and
- you really do want it, then

BUY THE THING
This is perfect reasoning. Absolutely perfect. @Donald23 buy it!

Guyyyys I walked up the hill in the sunshine to the pharmacy and when I got there I wasn't breathless or dizzy and I didn't have my heartbeat thudding in my ears! This is bleeping magic, is this how it feels to have blood?! Unfortunately they didn't have my medication because when the GP messaged me to say "I've sent your prescription to the pharmacy" what he actually meant was "I've printed off your prescription and left it at reception at the surgery" 🙄 so I might have to walk back up again later, or else just get it on Monday.

Anyway, have a celebaetion for me feeling like a human 👍

View attachment 2228388View attachment 2228390View attachment 2228391View attachment 2228392View attachment 2228393View attachment 2228395View attachment 2228396

View attachment 2228399
---

🥰🥰🥰 What a good boy, give him a kiss from me please
Amazing news! ❤ That’s fantastic. So glad you’re already feeling so much better.

@strawberrysunshine_x pup is adorable. Love your nails!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beautiful bae in Istanbul 🩵🩵

has he been on the ducking sun beds

IMG_4770.jpeg
IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_4768.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg

@maccamacc how hot 🥵 is heeee
IMG_4758.jpeg

---

more bae being sexy 🔥

(god the devil works hard but I work harder with all these pics)
@Violetroselily I don’t know how you do it all the time. I need a lie down

I hope you are reporting for duty tomorrow my phone can’t handle the pressure 🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2229064
---

I’ve just remembered that spinach is really good for helping with iron levels goss. Get some spinach down ya
😭 I love you so much. I'm actually a fan of spinach too so will do what I can to Pop-Eye myself to health 💪

I'm very pleased, but mostly I'm relieved that you were helped right away, and that it actually made you perk up considerably. ❤
The miracle of medicine ❤ I'm glad too although how quickly they helped makes me feel like it was a genuine emergency which is kind of humbling because of how reluctant I was to have that blood test to start with. Don't like to think how I'd be feeling now if I hadn't seen the doctor last week.

Just saw a copy of my referral letter, the GP described me as "pleasant", this isn't doctor code for "a total nightmare" is it?

Looks like "I will always be thinking of you" - he used to have a variation of that across his whole arm
He's quite sentimental really, isn't he 🥹

• Heart
View attachment 2229064
---

I’ve just remembered that spinach is really good for helping with iron levels goss. Get some spinach down ya
That's a very good call, but it's not just Spinach, so here is a list of all the foods which are rich in iron:

Now, back on track - how hot can one man be?

• Heart
That's a very good call, but it's not just Spinach, so here is a list of all the foods which are rich in iron:

Now, back on track - how hot can one man be?
You are the best

684EEFE6-EE6D-4E4F-9331-37CA70D4979E.jpeg
He Is gorgeous isn’t he mimi 💕💕

• Heart
😭 I love you so much. I'm actually a fan of spinach too so will do what I can to Pop-Eye myself to health 💪

The miracle of medicine ❤ I'm glad too although how quickly they helped makes me feel like it was a genuine emergency which is kind of humbling because of how reluctant I was to have that blood test to start with. Don't like to think how I'd be feeling now if I hadn't seen the doctor last week.

Just saw a copy of my referral letter, the GP described me as "pleasant", this isn't doctor code for "a total nightmare" is it?

He's quite sentimental really, isn't he 🥹
No, pleasant does mean pleasant in all it's facets. If we were to refer to a twattish patient we'd probably not write anything about their behaviour, or consider words like "easily irritable" or the likes.

I wish I could give you a hug, I'm really, really happy that you're on the up and up.
---
You are the best

View attachment 2229143He Is gorgeous isn’t he mimi 💕💕
Absolutely divine and peak handsomeness. So happy he's playing tomorrow!

• Heart
Kun is there and so is Yaya. Wonder if Dinho, David Silva, Zaba, and Vinnie K. are there, too. 💙

How are you, @mimimithis ? Will you be able to watch the game?

• Heart
Kun is there and so is Yaya. Wonder if Dinho, David Silva, Zaba, and Vinnie K. are there, too. 💙

How are you, @mimimithis ? Will you be able to watch the game?
After 12 days straight from hell, I have this weekend off, so I'll do chores and all that as quickly as possible to be able to do some extreme couching and enjoy the match to the fullest tomorrow. How are you, darling?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.