John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a kindle download the app on your phone. Or just get it for this occasion 🤣 I have kindle unlimited and read it on my iPad
Hope you’re going to be on the mend soon. So scary how bad anaemia can be. I was a quite badly after I gave birth but the iron tablets sorted me out
Shall I send bae over?? We are just in the hotel at Istanbul but he said he’d do anything for goss
Ohhhh kindle app is a fantastic idea! Thank you strawb ❤❤❤

Yes please to a bae visit. I know he's busy in Istanbul but I won't wear him out, would just love a cuddle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry for the thread derail everyone. Will pay you back in bae pictures later.

Got to have the iron and the blood 😭 am going to be here for hours, wish I'd brought a book!

Also got to have a few weeks of big vitamin D dosage as I'm deficient but isn't everyone? 😂

Gynae referral too as they weren't pleased with my description of my periods as "occasionally apocalyptic"

Not my idea of a fun Thursday tbh, would rather be at work. But got my fingers crossed I might actually have some energy soon so there is that.
Good to hear they're properly looking after you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry for the thread derail everyone. Will pay you back in bae pictures later.

Got to have the iron and the blood 😭 am going to be here for hours, wish I'd brought a book!

Also got to have a few weeks of big vitamin D dosage as I'm deficient but isn't everyone? 😂

Gynae referral too as they weren't pleased with my description of my periods as "occasionally apocalyptic"

Not my idea of a fun Thursday tbh, would rather be at work. But got my fingers crossed I might actually have some energy soon so there is that.
❤
That definitely doesn’t sound fun but I’m glad it’s being taken care of! Hang in there, I’m sure you’ll be much better soon.
Look at bae reading tattle on the flight to Istanbul 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2225375
He looks pleased.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Oh god @Gossgossgoss9888 are you ok? Sorry I’ve been so busy recently and haven’t been on much and just saw this.
How long have you been there today? How many pints are you getting? Have they said what the long term plan will be?

hope you’re ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god @Gossgossgoss9888 are you ok? Sorry I’ve been so busy recently and haven’t been on much and just saw this.
How long have you been there today? How many pints are you getting? Have they said what the long term plan will be?

hope you’re ok!
Home again now, finally.

Saw my GP at 9:30 this morning, he reviewed my blood results and it was all fairly relaxed until he saw my HB level and turned almost as pale as me.

He referred me to the hospital, I went straight there, got a bit lost trying to find the right unit but a kind volunteer man walked me there.

Did a lot of sitting around of course, had a few examinations, saw about 12 different doctors and nurses who all politely mentioned me being "pale" (for which read, ghost-white with a hint of greige), had the blood tests re-done to confirm I was as ill as that initial test had suggested. Heart rate and blood pressure were both a bit high too.

Then in for treatment, 2 units of blood (about 3 hours each) plus an iron infusion (another hour including the waiting around to see if I had a reaction afterwards). Only took about half of the first transfusion to drop my heart rate by a good 20bpm and settle my blood pressure at a consistent 120/80 or thereabouts, and by the time I was on the second transfusion I was much less sleepy and my lips were a different colour to the rest of my face 🥳

I feel a lot better. Still look hideous tbh but a bit more of a human colour. And managed to successfully walk up some stairs at the hospital with only a mild sort of breathlessness rather than feeling like I was going to pass out.

Now am home. Have to have my blood count and iron levels rechecked in 4 weeks to see how they're holding up following the treatment. Getting a referral to gynaecology for my period problems as presumably that's the cause of all this fun and games. And have a prescription for 6 weeks of high dosage vitamin D to try to sort that out too.

And that is the story of Gossgoss's Eventful Day. 🤷

• Heart
Home again now, finally.

Saw my GP at 9:30 this morning, he reviewed my blood results and it was all fairly relaxed until he saw my HB level and turned almost as pale as me.

He referred me to the hospital, I went straight there, got a bit lost trying to find the right unit but a kind volunteer man walked me there.

Did a lot of sitting around of course, had a few examinations, saw about 12 different doctors and nurses who all politely mentioned me being "pale" (for which read, ghost-white with a hint of greige), had the blood tests re-done to confirm I was as ill as that initial test had suggested. Heart rate and blood pressure were both a bit high too.

Then in for treatment, 2 units of blood (about 3 hours each) plus an iron infusion (another hour including the waiting around to see if I had a reaction afterwards). Only took about half of the first transfusion to drop my heart rate by a good 20bpm and settle my blood pressure at a consistent 120/80 or thereabouts, and by the time I was on the second transfusion I was much less sleepy and my lips were a different colour to the rest of my face 🥳

I feel a lot better. Still look hideous tbh but a bit more of a human colour. And managed to successfully walk up some stairs at the hospital with only a mild sort of breathlessness rather than feeling like I was going to pass out.

Now am home. Have to have my blood count and iron levels rechecked in 4 weeks to see how they're holding up following the treatment. Getting a referral to gynaecology for my period problems as presumably that's the cause of all this fun and games. And have a prescription for 6 weeks of high dosage vitamin D to try to sort that out too.

im currently with gynae for some issues. My tip is to write down like a period diary. Like how you’re feeling leading up to your period. Frequency, heaviness and side effects. It can really help in speeding up diagnosis. I do mine on my phone but I think theirs a few apps out there. Hope you get some answers soon

• Heart
Oh what a sexy man. Can't help but feel he's mocking me with that blood-red background 😂 but I'll allow it because he's beautiful.

Do you think I'm OK to take tomorrow off work as well? Don't want to take the piss as I do feel quite a lot better, but also just kind of want to have a big lie-down.

• Heart
Home again now, finally.

What an ordeal! I’m so happy you’re better and on your way to recovery.

❤

• Heart
Oh what a sexy man. Can't help but feel he's mocking me with that blood-red background 😂 but I'll allow it because he's beautiful.

Do you think I'm OK to take tomorrow off work as well? Don't want to take the piss as I do feel quite a lot better, but also just kind of want to have a big lie-down.
it’s Friday take it off! You need to let yourself process everything have a relaxing day

• Heart

ABSOLUTLY

Bae does not wish to see you at work the idea upsets him

IMG_7449.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.