John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo sounds nice. I love having my hair done
I’m ok thanks!!!
I accidentally bumped a car today with my van at work but it was like plastic bumper part of my van thankfully and I couldn’t see anything but I was rushing off to get LO from school and I really terrible about it 😭😂
I love it too, had it freshly dyed ready for summer! Oh no!!
Nice to see you! How’ve you been? ❤
Hi lovey, I’ve been good, just super busy the past month and coming up but thought I’d pop in!
how have you been? 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love it too, had it freshly dyed ready for summer! Oh no!!

Hi lovey, I’ve been good, just super busy the past month and coming up but thought I’d pop in!
how have you been? 🤍
Same, just busy at work and enjoying the football. :D Glad you’re doing good!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same, just busy at work and enjoying the football. :D Glad you’re doing good!
I’m glad lovey! 🤍 it just seems so hectic atm with cup matches on this week and then I have some concerts and plans coming up so I sometimes forget to check on things! 🤣

• Heart
Guyyyyys I am freaking out 😢

Went for my blood test after work this evening.

Now tonight I've had 4 missed calls from the out of hours doctor's surgery with messages left saying it's about the test results (I was on the phone to my friend chatting nonsense) with no number to call back on except 111.

So called 111 and they checked and said I'm still on the list for a call.

Now it's twenty past midnight and I don't know whether to go to sleep or stay up and I'm scared about what they'll say because it's very soon after the test, I was expecting to have to wait a few days to hear back from anyone.

Arrrrrgh 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Guyyyyys I am freaking out 😢

Went for my blood test after work this evening.

Now tonight I've had 4 missed calls from the out of hours doctor's surgery with messages left saying it's about the test results (I was on the phone to my friend chatting nonsense) with no number to call back on except 111.

So called 111 and they checked and said I'm still on the list for a call.

Now it's twenty past midnight and I don't know whether to go to sleep or stay up and I'm scared about what they'll say because it's very soon after the test, I was expecting to have to wait a few days to hear back from anyone.

Arrrrrgh 😭
That is so stressful! Does that mean they may still call you in the wee hours of the morning?

• Heart
That is so stressful! Does that mean they may still call you in the wee hours of the morning?
I don't knoooow 😭

Feel like they probably wouldn't call me now unless it was a real emergency, but all their original calls were between 11 and 12 which doesn't feel normal either. I am panicking.

• Heart
I don't knoooow 😭

Feel like they probably wouldn't call me now unless it was a real emergency, but all their original calls were between 11 and 12 which doesn't feel normal either. I am panicking.
It’s understandable that you probably won’t get any sleep tonight. First thing in the morning, ring them. Big hugs to you and I’m sending good thoughts and positive vibes. ♥

• Heart
It’s understandable that you probably won’t get any sleep tonight. First thing in the morning, ring them. Big hugs to you and I’m sending good thoughts and positive vibes. ♥
Doctor called. Had to check if I was feeling unwell enough to need to go to A&E tonight.

Am very very very anaemic. Have about half as much haemoglobin as I should have. 😕

Got to see GP in the morning. Might need iron infusion or blood transfusion.

Bit scary, this.

Thank you for being my late night worry friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Doctor called. Had to check if I was feeling unwell enough to need to go to A&E tonight.

Am very very very anaemic. Have about half as much haemoglobin as I should have. 😕

Bit scary, this.

Love you. ❤
I hope the GP can help. If you need the infusion or transfusion, you will get it and be done with it and get on the road to recovery. Sending you big hugs. Please give an update tomorrow if you’re comfortable doing so.

• Heart

Bit scary, this.

hope you’re ok. Least you are getting some help. I’m so glad you went. They will soon have you on the mend I’m sure

• Heart

Bit scary, this.

While this is a bit of a weird way to go about things imo, I’m glad that they checked up on you instead of leaving things for after the weekend, for example. You’re in good hands, I’d say - and I’m certain that with the right care you’ll feel better in no time ❤

• Heart
While this is a bit of a weird way to go about things imo, I’m glad that they checked up on you instead of leaving things for after the weekend, for example. You’re in good hands, I’d say - and I’m certain that with the right care you’ll feel better in no time ❤
Yeah, the middle of the night panic call wasn't fun 😢 but she was concerned it was an emergency 😕

Have just called in sick so don't have to worry about work today, am going to call the doctors in a min and try to get in this morning.

Thank you all for being such sweethearts and for pushing me to go to the doctor at all because I swear I would have just carried on struggling through until I had no blood left if nobody had given me a little nudge to say I'm ill and this isn't just life being difficult. Love you all lots and lots ♥

• Heart
Yeah, the middle of the night panic call wasn't fun 😢 but she was concerned it was an emergency 😕

Have just called in sick so don't have to worry about work today, am going to call the doctors in a min and try to get in this morning.

Thank you all for being such sweethearts and for pushing me to go to the doctor at all because I swear I would have just carried on struggling through until I had no blood left if nobody had given me a little nudge to say I'm ill and this isn't just life being difficult. Love you all lots and lots ♥
Glad you’re not going to work. Put yourself first 🩵

• Heart

I'm glad you're putting yourself first - you need being looked after and monitored, so the anaemia doesn't get worse. Fingers crossed everything is easily remedied. Lots of love, darling, ❤

• Heart
Sorry for the thread derail everyone. Will pay you back in bae pictures later.

Got to have the iron and the blood 😭 am going to be here for hours, wish I'd brought a book!

Also got to have a few weeks of big vitamin D dosage as I'm deficient but isn't everyone? 😂

Gynae referral too as they weren't pleased with my description of my periods as "occasionally apocalyptic"

Not my idea of a fun Thursday tbh, would rather be at work. But got my fingers crossed I might actually have some energy soon so there is that.

• Heart
Sorry for the thread derail everyone. Will pay you back in bae pictures later.

Got to have the iron and the blood 😭 am going to be here for hours, wish I'd brought a book!

Also got to have a few weeks of big vitamin D dosage as I'm deficient but isn't everyone? 😂

Gynae referral too as they weren't pleased with my description of my periods as "occasionally apocalyptic"

Not my idea of a fun Thursday tbh, would rather be at work. But got my fingers crossed I might actually have some energy soon so there is that.
Do you have a kindle download the app on your phone. Or just get it for this occasion 🤣 I have kindle unlimited and read it on my iPad
Hope you’re going to be on the mend soon. So scary how bad anaemia can be. I was a quite badly after I gave birth but the iron tablets sorted me out
Shall I send bae over?? We are just in the hotel at Istanbul but he said he’d do anything for goss

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.